Batteries Plus

Poor service

Batteries Plus
GolfLogix GPS-8 unit quit working. Contacted their support by email, they wanted it sent in to diagnois. Got RMA on the 17th of Nov. and sent it in by UPS on Nov. 18. I inquired again on Dec. 9th because I had heard nothing for 3 weeks, they answered back on Dec. 11th and said it was forwarded to a manager and they were going to check into it. I inquired yet again on Dec. 18th saying I would just like to know one way or another if it could be fixed. No answer so I sent complaints to all department I could find listed in the Garmin Company and I got back so CYA excuses and finally an email saying it couldn't be repaired. It took 34 days to determine that it could not be fixed and that was only after extreme pressure was applied! Not a bad product but terrible customer service.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

22nd of Dec, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Your complaint seems to indicate a negative experience with Garmin and not us, batteriesplus.com

Batteries Plus is dedicated to your satisfaction. We apologize if you have not received a timely response regarding your product concerns. We would encourage you to forward your specific issue directly to our Customer Service Team, which can be reached M-F : 7:30am–7:00pm Central Time at 1. 800.677.8278 or via e-mail at customersupport@batteriesplus.com.

Contact Us