logo

Riverstone Residential Group
illegal collection after emergency
3. (23 mins ago)
angelamall.com
I got completely different order
4. (28 mins ago)
RN *REALPLAYER SUPERPA 206-674-2650 4.94 USD
monthly charge on my credit card
5. (44 mins ago)

fake goods

www.bargello.com
Pakistan
bargello.com
This website rips images of other websites and then claims them as there own in order to sell, the product you receive is NOT what you ordered as it is a cheaper, copied version, when you receive your goods look CAREFULLY at the image on the website and you will notice little details which are just wrong on the garment you have, bargello will claims that its due to the lighting when the pic was takn etc, etc.

Please see http://www.paklinks.com/gs/bazaar-talk/249131-bargello-com-my-worst-experience-6.html for further instances of bad experiences people have had.

Bargello copy images form the likes of sublime by sara and many more, they simply blur out the background.

Comments Pakistan Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2009 by   asma +1 Votes
It very True they lift pictures from all the designers of Pakistan, India and even UK and USA websites as well. Disgrace !!! They have no shame at all to cheat and mislead clients all over the world. Every body should discourage this practice and not to buy from such web sites.
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   Dooree 0 Votes
Yeh. I've identified so many karma, hsy and Mehdi designs on their website
 13th of Nov, 2009 by   BargelloSucks +2 Votes
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM BARGELLO.COM! THEY ARE THE WORSE! I ordered an outfit for my engagement and it looked NOTHING like the website. It was so cheap and tacky. They charged me $700 for a salwar kameez that could not have been worth more than $150. It guaranteed antique work with diamantes, swarovskis, naqshi, etc and all i got was an outfit in the wrong color with a bunch of plastic shiny beads that looked like soemthing you'd pick up in an indian grocery store. Plus, I had told them I wanted to long trousers and even indicated the length and tehy sent me cropped trousers. My engagement is in less than a month and i have nothing to wear! I am IRATE!! Never ever ever give that ridiculouse establishment 1$ of your money!
 5th of Dec, 2009 by   Sanam 0 Votes
Last summer I saw a sari by Atelier Karma and had to have it but I didn't know where to buy it from since I live in Montreal and the showrooms are thousands of miles away in Pakistan. When I tried to order it through Karma's site, there were so may delays in responding.

Then I discovered Bargello. They were fast in responding, their prices were reasonable and they could modify anything you wanted. The way Bargello works is that it is a distribution company that takes the orders that you make and replicates them according to the designers styles. Most of the designers do not have the time to take online orders but Bargello specializes in oversea orders.

However, I have recently noticed that a lot of designer sites are improving their online order applications, making it easier to buy outfits online.

Some of the styles they have made themselves but most of them are replications of Pakistani and Indian designers. I had my sari made exactly like the original image I saw and delivered to my doorstep.

The actual sari is a halter blouse that is fully worked. The work is a combination of encrusted pearls, crystals and bead work that essentially makes up the floral design on the blouse.

The sari is a sarong style sari meaning that it does not have the traditional eight pleats rather it follows a Grecian look where material is gathered at the waist and falls reassembling a cascade.

The sarong is made of pure silk and has scattered pearls and crystals throughout the entire fabric.
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   Maseeha 0 Votes
hi guys
do any of you know the original designer of this garment. I was thinking of buying it though bargello but im afraid of paying load just for cheap replicas. help!!
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   Maseeha 0 Votes
heres the pic

15th of Jul, 2011 by   Malaa +2 Votes
Dear Maseeha
Pls take my advise and don't purchase any from bargello.com. I bought my wedding saree from them in Feb and it turns up disaster. I paid MYR 3080++ for this saree and ended up received shit !!!...I am soooooooooo disappointed with bargello...never ever trust them. Ended up I had to spend another MYR1800 in another saree for my wedding day. This one i got it from SriLanka, best friend of mine travelled all the way down to Malaysia just to deliver my wedding saree to me on time and it was so gorgeous. I made a biggest mistake by buying from bargello and till now i am still figuring ways to sue them for whatever nonsense they did to my wedding saree!!! You can find the exact type in India or Srilanka, trust me...
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   Fernanda Araujo +2 Votes
Dear all,
i received 2 dresses from Bargello that look as bad as it could get . The fabric, the colors, the fit, the seams, the cheap look, it is horrible . I claimed and they have all sorts of excuses, and now that i looked for Bargello complaints i see that this is how they usually work, they show pictures of beautiful dresses, charge couture prices and ship dresses that you can only wear in Carnival, if you want to look like the rich clown . It is the first time i have such a problem with internet buying and i do not know what to do, except to feel completely stupid.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   Bargello_customer -1 Votes
Hi Guys,

I am bought some custom designs Bargello.com customer and I never received any low quality in fabric and material even in design, they had made pattern for my custom outfit and sent me a photo via email.

I was more satisfied and like their service because it helped me to clear all my confusions.

Thanks
Rida Khan
One very satisfied customer of Bargello.com
Weston, Massachusetts - U.S.A
 2nd of Jan, 2012 by   sidrariaz -1 Votes
Bargello - http://www.bargello.com/

Shipping Charges Ordering an item from Bargello.com?They use FedEx or DHL to ship to virtually any address in the world. Shipping charges are applied per product and vary from country to country. The minimum charges are calculated for you and are shown on the Final Review of Your Order page, before you pay for the goods. The final delivery charge will be calculated prior to the dispatch of the product(s) and if different from the charge shown on "the final review of your order" page you will be informed of the final delivery charges.FedEx/DHL Shipping charges per Kg for United States: $32.00 Each additional Kg: $8.00The estimated delivery times shown apply from the date of dispatch from our warehouse. Depending on nature of order, All goods are usually dispatched between 2 - 30 working days from receipt of order. Free Shipping for purchase of $500 or more but not applicable on bridal and jewellery lines.

Global Customer Service Email:

Mon-Sat: 2pm to 2am WDT
Sunday: 4pm to 8pm WDT
 3rd of Jan, 2012 by   Noreen Raheem -1 Votes
Hi all,

I am regular Bargello customer, and they also made my wedding outfit, overall my experience is good, kaam, kapra and even stiching is awesome.

Gent, which outfit did you ordered from Bargello.com, any pics ?

Noreen Raheema
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   Kuntie Mathura -1 Votes
I received my saree two days ago. It is extremely beautiful, far more than what is shown in the picture. The craftsmanship is really superb. The item was very well packaged as well. Your service is really excellent. Thank you very very much.

Kuntie Mathura
Arima, Trinidad and Tobago
 21st of Feb, 2012 by   mrszaid +1 Votes
Same here, i met with Bargello owner, Mr. Khawar Iqbal. I don't want to get into too much details all I can say is stay away he is a con artist. All i can do is complain here what else am i going to do. worst experience.
-Mrs. Zaid
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   Nafeesa Siddiqui 0 Votes
its a good site, my aunt recently purchased and told me about this company and i heard from her that the dress was good, only some color variations happened which i understand is possible in online shopping but overall the experience was really good.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   A. NAM -1 Votes
hi to all,

I will keep it simple i bought a 600$ saree and it looked nothing like it. I was not even worth a 100$ i was so disapointed i tryed to get a refund but it was really hard i also tryed to see if my visa would do a charge back or something but it was so complicated. So stay AWAY BIG TIME LOST MY MONEY SAREE WAS CRAP.
 21st of Oct, 2012 by   weddingoutfitdilemna +1 Votes
Can anyone post pictures of the work that you received from bargello. i am confused if i should order from them..
 21st of Jan, 2013 by   Zeaba 0 Votes
As Salaam Alaiykum

I would just like to make people aware NOT to buy from this website, they are an absolute con. I purchased a sherwani after looking through the pictures, and I must say that on their website it really does look like the real deal, however when it arrives I’m afraid it’s a whole different story. The outfit was purely unfit for purpose the stitching was terrible, I mean I have never sewn in my life and I’m pretty sure I could have done a better job. The shoulder pads were extended beyond the shoulder seem, the lining that is attached to the sleeves and joined at the shoulder seem was absolutely terrible and they even managed to get the color on the embroidery wrong, over all it was very tacky and very poor quality. I have called and emailed them numerous times and they are not happy to give me a refund even though it states in the ‘sales of goods act’ that if the product is not fit for purpose or does not meet your requirements then you have a right as a consumer to get a full refund.
The battle is still going on and I am getting solicitors and trading standards involved, so let’s hope that this website and the croneys that are running it get closed down and sent down for robbing people!

Very dissatisfied customer...
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   desigirl 0 Votes
I have found a similar website that is MUCH CHEAPER and with high quality fabric ( silk, velvet, hand embroidered with stones etc) I have bought from them several times because the prices are the lowest I can find on the internet and they give out free shipping and stitching which most websites dont do. Check out www.gujaratidresses.com

Items also match what is in the picture unlike this bargello.
 30th of Jul, 2013 by   Ramanjitkaur 0 Votes
Hi
M thinking buy lehnga from bargello$1200
But after read this complantes
I dont know what i have to do
I have buy or not
Money is too much i scare to buy
Please help me to advice what i have to do
Thanks
Raman
 12th of Aug, 2013 by   Kanwal_Aftaab 0 Votes
Hi All,

I just check that above customer service numbers are not mentioned in Bargello.com website, Mr. Khawer iqbal is Fraud, he is trapping customers, he is fraud of this Era..!!

Mr. Farudiye, don't try to fool Desi's