logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (10 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
3. (15 mins ago)
KFC
Filthy conditions, staff uniforms, service and smell
4. (21 mins ago)
Janda Furniture - Janda Lounge
Leather on Janda lounge and frame are crap!
5. (23 mins ago)

Badoo

Posted: 2011-07-25 by    trip81

Account blocked

Badoo
I just signed up for badoo only last week and yesterday, when i tried to open my account, i had a message that read as:
As a result of your actions on our service, you have contravened the laws.

Your recorded factual instances of fraud, statements from users, your location and connection records have been transferred to the appropriate authorities in Ghana.

Should there be confirmation of unlawful receipt of money or assets, and/or abuse of trust, or any other illegal activities, you will assume criminal responsibility for your actions and be prosecuted.

I would like to tell who ever is in charge that i have in no way done any of such things.And i hope this problem will be rectified as soon as possible.Thank you.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2014 by   Lanrebobo 0 Votes
Badoo blocked my account - badoo.com
I received a malicious email from badoo stating that I had been reported for scamming someone. I have NO idea what they are talking about and of course, there is no way to contact them other than by this mail. This accusation is totally unwarranted and is a very poor policy on the part of Badoo that expresses itself as a place to meet people and have fun. The email said that "...location from where you logged in may be reported to the local authorities". I sent a message on their "ask a question" page but of course I won't get a reply. Anyway... if we all can get a way to contact Badoo directly we could invite them to contact the local authorities in which case they would have to come to court and prove their accusation. The public has rights, yes, even on the Internet. When these rights are violated the violators are much quilter as those they falsely accuse. I await a reply from the Question that I sent them but that is not likely to happen.
Or better still the should restore my account back to life.
My email again is ayinla13@yahoo.com