logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
TracFone Wireless
Minutes not added after online purchase
2. (5 mins ago)
Collect Pros
Collections scam
3. (16 mins ago)
FEP Search Group
Posting fake job offers on their site
4. (29 mins ago)

Badoo Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-07-25 by    trip81

Account blocked

Badoo
I just signed up for badoo only last week and yesterday, when i tried to open my account, i had a message that read as:
As a result of your actions on our service, you have contravened the laws.

Your recorded factual instances of fraud, statements from users, your location and connection records have been transferred to the appropriate authorities in Ghana.

Should there be confirmation of unlawful receipt of money or assets, and/or abuse of trust, or any other illegal activities, you will assume criminal responsibility for your actions and be prosecuted.

I would like to tell who ever is in charge that i have in no way done any of such things.And i hope this problem will be rectified as soon as possible.Thank you.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Mar, 2011 by   linda badham 0 Votes

Badoo - Bad service
Badoo

I am on the Badoo site and now can not open any messages unless i give over my credit card details. i do not have a credit card. I am receiving messages and people are thinking i am ignoring them but i’m not. I just cannot open the messages to read or reply. Is this not right?
 19th of Aug, 2011 by   pabuechler 0 Votes

Badoo - Worst customer service ever
Badoo

Sent multiple requests for a change of password for several weeks. No reply whatsoever. It's like no one is minding the store...
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   andrew herbert 0 Votes

Badoo - survey

dear badoo i am hightly of offended that your survey did not have the greeks on you list of oppshipons the greeks are by far the most fun and lively people i know and the fack that you have left them out of this survey is exstreamly bad
 22nd of Oct, 2012 by   Ruth sibbering 0 Votes

Badoo - Stolen I'd and pics
England|Greater London
United Kingdom

My name and pics are being posted on google that I'm looking for men on this website which I have never joined how do I get this removed from google search when i never
Set up the profile?
 13th of Feb, 2014 by   Lanrebobo 0 Votes
Badoo blocked my account - badoo.com
I received a malicious email from badoo stating that I had been reported for scamming someone. I have NO idea what they are talking about and of course, there is no way to contact them other than by this mail. This accusation is totally unwarranted and is a very poor policy on the part of Badoo that expresses itself as a place to meet people and have fun. The email said that "...location from where you logged in may be reported to the local authorities". I sent a message on their "ask a question" page but of course I won't get a reply. Anyway... if we all can get a way to contact Badoo directly we could invite them to contact the local authorities in which case they would have to come to court and prove their accusation. The public has rights, yes, even on the Internet. When these rights are violated the violators are much quilter as those they falsely accuse. I await a reply from the Question that I sent them but that is not likely to happen.
Or better still the should restore my account back to life.
My email again is ayinla13@yahoo.com
Thank you!
 26th of Aug, 2014 by   Canadian Ken 0 Votes

Badoo - using my images and information without my consent
Penticton
Canada

my relationship is over because of badoo... which i have never even heard of until recently. finance found a profile with my name and picture... she will not believe me that i have never heard of it ... will be getting local media and lawyer involved with this ...absolutely has destroyed my life...
 18th of Sep, 2014 by   mwauka 0 Votes
i ask to be unblocked after sednding many request and chatting with many exces
 8th of Nov, 2014 by   kwalsh2 0 Votes
i have been blocked from badoo and i have no idea why please unblock me? karen walsh aurora co. kwalsh031768@gmail.com
 8th of Nov, 2014 by   kwalsh2 0 Votes
i have done nothing wrong. i read the terms and agreements and i don't understand. please unblock my account?
 18th of Nov, 2014 by   Karen Wills 0 Votes

Badoo - using information without my concent
Derby|
United Kingdom

This a dating site that has use information and pictures to set up an account without my permission, and it could have caused serious problems within my marrage this needs to be stopped now.
 25th of Nov, 2014 by   Honestreview6000 0 Votes
When anyone agrees to link there Facebook it then uses your friends as meet me - I linked mine and then see my married friends without their consent in encounters! yea, very dangerous and reckless.
 30th of Nov, 2014 by   Brandi Pinckney 0 Votes
I'm just geting me a new phone because somebody stolen it an now my password is nt working
 19th of Feb, 2015 by   ismat30 0 Votes
Please can i get my badoo account back and i'll be more polite ok my badoo account is ismat60@hotmail.com
 28th of Mar, 2015 by   wilson777 0 Votes
My name is Wilson ...uncle_rico42@hotmail.com my account been blocked for no reason ..can u help or unblock my account I've had this for years..haven't broken any rules..
 15th of May, 2015 by   Ash love 0 Votes
I tried to long in to my account but it saying I been blocked I have no idea why and when I check my email there no email from badoo so what do I do to be unblocked email me @ fieldsashley610@yahoo.com

What Mom Can Teach You About Money