logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
QSL-Tenders.co.uk
They are crooks, plain and simple
2. (0 mins ago)
Source Marketing Direct
SCAM door to door selling, only commission
3. (26 mins ago)
Stay far away from Park Resorts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Axis Bank Credit Card Complaints & Reviews - Never go for this Axis bank credit card!

Axis Bank Credit Card Contacts & Informations

Axis Bank Credit Card

Posted:    Sudipta

Never go for this Axis bank credit card!

Axis Bank
India
www.axisbank.com
I had applied for a credit card. I was not at all interested in taking a credit card however the agent who called me was damn irritating fellow. He kept on calling and at last I agreed for it I gave all the documents as well. After submitting all the documents I've never heard from them, also I have not got any information on what is happening with my documents.

Whoever wants to take a credit card pls never go for this AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD.
Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Oct, 2007 by   Vimal Varghese 0 Votes
Exactly the same happens to me... I strongly agree to the above said complaint... They just collected even my documents and now there is no contact... Please don't apply for "AXIS CREDIT CARD"...
 18th of Oct, 2007 by   ravi mehta 0 Votes
My credit card statement not received from being card.
 23rd of Oct, 2007 by   Nitin Mallikarjun 0 Votes
Hi,

I have a UTI Silver Credit Card which I have used for shopping and for the last 2 months I am waiting for the statement, but I haven't received any nor I have got any call from the bank.

Its really worst situation if I make the payment late then I will be charged heavily for the interest...
Very Bad Guys...
 25th of Oct, 2007 by   Suren 0 Votes
Hi, I have a Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit card. I did some shopping with it, the bill gone up to 21 K some change. I got a AXIS bank Account also, I got a mail from bank account to my mail id saying that, u have got the bill of 21 k towards Axis bank credit card department.

But the worst situation is till now I didnt received any hard copy statement for my detail billing.

I tried to call the customer care number. After 1 minute the recorded voice says some adds, and after 5 minutes it said, dial 9 to speak our officer, but I dont know what the bullshit officer is data, after 15 minutes also he didnt picked up the phone, I am listing some nonsense music from the system. Then I got fed up and kept the phone down.

My billing date is 30th today its 25th till now I didnt got any statement. Even these people dont have any mail ID.

Waste service from AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD Department. Dont go for that year.
 25th of Oct, 2007 by   Deepak Ratnani 0 Votes
I am getting my monthly credit card statement from last 2 month even on Customer care no 25317830 they are not responding. No one is attending phone from last 15 days. Please help me in getting my statement.
 27th of Oct, 2007 by   anand magar 0 Votes
Hi, I have a Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit card. I did some shopping with it, the bill gone up to 21 K some change. I got a AXIS bank Account also, I got a mail from bank account to my mail id saying that, you have got the bill of 21 k towards Axis bank credit card department.

22nd of Nov, 2007 by   M.Rama Rao 0 Votes
Hi,

I am not Bank official. I know how to approach. But whenever you will apply the credit card then first you should fill up the application and note down the application number or else apply online. They bank official executive will contact you not agent. If you are not received the credit card statement then you check it online net banking. you can pay online, If you have account in the same bank then it is possible through you can save interest.

Thank you.
 12th of Dec, 2007 by   boopathy 0 Votes
BETTER DONT TAKE AXIS CARD... BEST DONT APPLY...

I too have applied the card 3 months back. I have got a call from Axis bank asking that you want gold card or platinum card after replying to that no response. After 40 days i got a call from bank sir you have applied for the card.Then they have done verification. I got a ref no too. After that no response. After reading all the comments im feeling that better not to take the card from Axis bank..
 18th of Dec, 2007 by   shaunak sarkar 0 Votes
I fully agree with the oversaid comments. I have bought a cellular phone in the first week of the month of November this year, but I didn't get any statement of that... I am really confused.
 19th of Dec, 2007 by   Vivekanandan 0 Votes
Never take Credit Card from Axis Bank..

The worst Bank i have experienced.. even the officals are not bothered about...

If possible dont make any relationship with Axis bank.
 5th of Jan, 2008 by   mathew 0 Votes
Same here. I applied for the AXIS BANK CRDIT CARD 3 months back and I have not got any reply or call or card from Axis Bank representatives. I think I will be going to consumer court and see that AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD is completely stopped.

To the Axis Bank Senior Officials , please look into the matter or else people may start a campaign against AXIS BANK.
 14th of Jan, 2008 by   RAJEEV KUMAR GUPTA 0 Votes
I have applied for Axix credit card before 15 days. And my Application number is 4136126. I need to know how much time it will take issue card. Kindly reply soon.
 20th of Feb, 2008 by   K Kartheeswaran 0 Votes
Hi
I applied Axis Bank Credit Card after 2 months i got it. In my application filling time, they told, it is life time free card. But now i got a Bill, it have 1000 rs for Joing Fee and 500 rs for Annual fee. I called to Customer care, they told you can change your plan to other plan.

I don;t think why these guys are cheating.
 27th of Feb, 2008 by   Nikhil 0 Votes
I think what ever complaints has been posted for axis bank is 100% coorect. Customers should sue them for this. They are really cheating us.
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   Mohd. Nadeem 0 Votes
Hi..this is Mohd. Nadeem......I applied for Axis Bank Credit card in the month of Oct.2007.In this month i received call from axis Bank Executive for confirmation of personal details.....I verified my details four times.At last call bank's executive said in few days i will get last call for final confirmation.After this Call i got my applctn Ref. no. 1217534 through SMS.
But i am surprised that till today i didn't get any final call,credit card,any information regarding status of card... I do't know what is going on at my application..................
If my application has rejected,than why didn't get my document's xerox.
I am worried that my document's xerox may be misuse.
Really this very shameful for Axis Bank which is playing a dirty game with customers.If Bank is not capable for providing good service to Customer.....................than stop credit card division..........
 29th of Mar, 2008 by   s.p.nath 0 Votes
mob.no-9916157022
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   anil sharma 0 Votes
Hi,

I'm an Axis bank credit card holder .I've had a very good relationship with the bank, until I got hold of the credit card.yesterday day i came to my office, suddenly i have seen that my perse has been stolen, i have lost my axisbank credit card .i have called many time to close my cradit card account, but i don't get sesponse yet. i am kindly requesting you to close my credit card account as soon as possible.
My credit card no is:-4718630002044211

Regards
Anil sharma
 16th of Apr, 2008 by   P.P.Prasannan 0 Votes
I have applied for a Axis credit card and submitted all the relevent details as requested, before 3 month back.But i yet to receive any communication from the bank regarding the issue of credit card to me.whenever I enquired about this the concerned branch at salem, the response from the officials is very poor. I don't know the application status of my credit card.So Irequest once again, try to issue the ctredit card at your earliest
 25th of Apr, 2008 by   manoj bora 0 Votes
i had paid cash 40000/- in my account on 24/04/08 at 12 noon and was told that it will get reflected within 30 mins but could not shown any reflection in your account of credit card .then after calling call centre waiting for 1 hr was told that it takes 24 hrs...then today after 24 hrs i called them as there was no reflectin in my a/c they said it takes 48 hrs ...calling call center took 48 min which is harresment to us...kindly do the needful thing to keep our repo good ...i have deposited cash not cheque it should get reflected within 3 min actually
kindly call us urgent
 31st of Jul, 2008 by   AR.CHIDAMBARAM 0 Votes
CHENNAI 600 101
31-07-2008
Ref : Your Letter Dt 12-07-2008 with Sr.no. 24815
My AXISBank cr card application Ref No1518572

I applied for your Bank's Cr Card 0n 28 - 06 - 2008
with (1)HSBC Cr Card Statement (2)HSBC Cr Card Front xerox (3)My Photo
I received the above letter with comments 'declined for "Mismatch in information/document submitted" and as per the Bank's internal policy we are unable to offer you a card at this point of time'.
With the above documents how would be the mismatch.Kindly reply to me.

With Kind Regards