logo

safety pool cover scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - letter stating has won prize

Award Notification Commission Contacts & Informations

Award Notification Commission

Posted:    margaret suttle

letter stating has won prize

p o box 2905 kansa city ks 66110-2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: 312-375-6921
sweepresults.com
received this award letter stating i had won a prize but needed to mail them back an acquisition fee of $11.89 to receive the premium order

my name is margaret suttle
i can be contacted at margaretsuttle@sbcglobal.net

i live in chicago il

Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jul, 2009 by   orcapod 0 Votes
If you have ever won a prize, you would know that one doesn't pay to receive the prize. I'm sorry hon, I believe you have been had. If 1000 letters go out to people, and all respond with the 11.89, that is 11, 890 dollars to the person that sent the letter.
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   shwandb115135 0 Votes
complaints are helpful if the information given id actually true. If the stepd to follow were not follow properly than its not the business fault it is your.
 5th of Apr, 2010 by   Paul Vinay 0 Votes
Award Notification Commission conducts sweepstakes awards to a person who need not purchase any offers for promoting sponsors product which is optional as it specifies in the letter hence it is not a Fraud commission.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   Vincenia 0 Votes
On two occasions i received a letter stating send 11.89 to process the entry to a sweeptakes valued at 2, 000, 000 dollars. This sweepstakes is a scam. Please do not be fooled. ANC is robbing people of there money. Image if hundreds of people send $11.89 to this company how much many they would have. You're better off playing the lottery...
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   daniel nelson 0 Votes
boysorry for you your not the only person that was taken.got a letter in the mail 2-11-11 same thing sent my registration same day .+11.89 and the extra $$$ it looked to good to be true. boy would i like to get my hands on that James Mallory .his name is on the document that i recieved .him and i would go round&round tThe letter shure looked official, i still have it. I caint see why the government does step in, and put these people in jail.i hope they get so sick they drop dead!! Come see me i woud like that. you have my address. You JERK!!
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   Chrissieb 0 Votes
I wish this stuff would stop comming to me! I have sent back letters not to send me anymore of these phoney letters that I have won. Yes it would be nice, but please, please take it from me------ IT IS NOT TRUE!!!
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   Chrissieb 0 Votes
I have been getting these for quite some time now. At first i was excited, now I just throw them away. I have asked for them not to send me any more of these PHONEY claims that I am a winner. Take it from me it is not true!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   andiew 0 Votes
I sure am glad I checked out this Awards Notification Commission before I sent them money ($11.89)! I think I would have felt like an idiot... fortunately a little red flag popped up when they asked for the $11.89 to process the claim and send me a list of winners - but no purchase was necessary to win - AND I read where one person said that all they wanted (besides my money) was my legal signature! What a scam! People, beware!!!
 11th of Feb, 2012 by   Elizabeth Burris 0 Votes
2/10/2012
Received today the same letter that is being described. I always 'GOOGLE" names and addresses of who sent the letter. I also did notice there was no physical address anywhere on the letter. NOPE...they get none of my money... in fact they should be in jail for fraud... looks like they have been getting away with it for a couple years now!
 14th of Feb, 2012 by   Angryandmad 0 Votes
I got one of those "Official Mail Delivery" 2 million dollar winnersweepstakes letters. I'll send it back to them alright, I'll pay for the stamp, so they can read the words I wrote all cross their judging sheet. "Suck a dick!" Hope these assholes get what's coming to them. I just wish I lived in Kansas city so I can go and catch them getting their shit out of that p.o. box and beat them with a piece of re-bar. Too angry? I just really hare this stuff!
 1st of Mar, 2012 by   Dfitz 0 Votes
I agree, I do think that this is a scam too! I received the same letter from the phony Awards Notification Commission asking for the $11.89. I Googled them just wanted to find out the number of winners in the past! Could not find one winner, but I did find people who were scammed by them! It did not surprise me. If you think it is to good to be true, then it is! When in doubt google! You can find every thing on the NET!

Denise
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   Denise J 0 Votes
glad too know someone else has posted this becaus i got one too thanks every one .james mallory should be jailed
 26th of Jul, 2012 by   UWONME123 0 Votes
HELLO I ALSO RECEIVED THIS LETTER AND I ALSO GOOGLE EVERYTHING AND I FOUND THIS SITE WITH EVERY ONE BEING SCAMMED TELL U WHAT THEY DID A GOOD JOB WITH THIS ALSO I TOOK A CLOSE LOOK MULITIPLE TIMES AND I NOTICED ON ONE PART OF THIS FORM IT SAYS YOUR A WINNER AND THE PART YOU SIGN SAYS IF DETERMINED AS THE WINNER THATS PROBLY WHY NO ONE IS WINNIMG THEY ARE JUST COLLECTING THAT 11.89 FROM EVERYONE
 7th of Nov, 2013 by   James Mallory 0 Votes
Hi my name is James Mallory, To whom this may concern, I am thoroughly Upset to see how many Hard working, Tax Paying, Reputable American citizens are dissatisfied with my creative business Plan. My Business plan has detrimentally changed financial security in my life. I can afford to go on several vacations Monthly. I also have the ability to donate a fairly reasonable amount of money to the charity of my choice, Which I do not, But if I did, I wouldn't. I do not actually Design, Endorse, Deliver, or Receive Any of the Documents sent to or from the Kansas city office. A 65+ Retirement Community Arts and Crafts group Design, Ship, And Receive the Documents all of you receive, and send. I do not pay them Anything to do it. They do it out of the kindness of there hearts. The Kansas city office has a forwarding address to a Secure Private Bank Account Which is held in the Cayman Islands. I do not pay taxes on any of the money I receive, because it is all donated. The Award Notification Commission is a Non-profit Organization. It is real. I Hope the $11.89 that all of you have paid Hasn't Jeopardized your personal Financial Security. I chose $11.89 as the Premium Offer Acquisition Fee, Simply because People who are poor, are usually Uneducated, and are willing, and can afford to pay this amount. I Have not opened a Complaint hotline, only Because I feel the majority of you would be more embarrassed to hear what my staff would tell you, and would lead to you being ashamed of yourselves. God Bless, ill check back to read your comments.
 7th of Nov, 2013 by   bellamie -1 Votes
Your "Creative business plan" is a SCAM

No legitimate prize ever makes you pay to receive it. They are criminals and scammers. Plain and simple.
 22nd of Apr, 2014 by   mouwgley 0 Votes
Is this real I just recieve a letter that i won ..this is not scum
 22nd of Apr, 2014 by   scamcop 0 Votes
It may not be a SCUM but it most certainly is a SCAM . Show me the money !!!
 23rd of May, 2014 by   Lunalove18 0 Votes
I found out too late when I first received the letters I immediately checked online but there were no negative reviews online or in the better buro or fraud and scam sites so I sent it in I've only sent in 2 money orders tho so that's kinda good I guess
 27th of May, 2014 by   dlubak007 0 Votes
I have just received a letter from ANC saying I won 2 million dollars! Today's date is 5/27/2014. This must be a scam from what I have been reading on this page!!! dlubak007@comcast.net
 29th of May, 2014 by   paslam 0 Votes
I just received a letter stating I won 2 million and it's asking for a $12.99 acquisition fee. That made it clear this was a fraud. Can you imagine how many people out there may actually send this money in. Thank God for the internet and your website.

Cash Machine Scam