logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service
2. (6 mins ago)
Canadian Visa Experts
I'm tired of them
3. (6 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (35 mins ago)
Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
5. (36 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Autumn Health Care center, Newark, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Abuse and neglect

Autumn Health Care center Contacts & Informations

Autumn Health Care center

Posted: 2012-08-20 by    Sue Seymour

Abuse and neglect

Autumn Health Care Center
17 Forry St.
Newark, Ohio
This is a Nursing home/Rehap that abusing people. I put my father in this place for rehap and they would not let him out. They said he was out of his mind when he just needed to heal from a messed up hip. My father was treated like a prisoner, never allowed to use the phones or get mail or or see anyone. They yelled at him using bad words and hit him. My father was so unhappy. I write this to warn people so hopfully no one put their loved ones in this really bad place. It should be closed down. They never gave my father the rehap they said they would. So my father never learned to walk again. He complained about not getting food to eat and missing seeing people. We was very sad and they call the cops if you try to get your friends or people out. They take peoples homes real fast. My fathers home was taken so fast that we did'n know it happen. we had to get him in an low-income apt. And he;s never gotten over what happen. I use to think Nursing homes was a place to heal and come home. But now I think they are like a Scam..They promise you stuff but only give you a nightmare. No one hardly comes come again without lawyers. This place needs to be closed down..!!! My father came out having nightmares. His home gone. And it took him some time to withdraw from all the meds they give him. They give the people alot of meds to keep them out of their mind and their. To get alot of money and max out the insure. or get their homes. This place does not care about the people..Don't put your people here..!!
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Sep, 2012 by   Sally Miller 0 Votes
Yes I put my sister in tis place and they abused her to. Its a very bad place.

Success University Fraud