logo

Kirby Vacuums
scam
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
WC*MON TASTE 4 SAVINGS
Idid not authorize or order your services
4. (1 hr 51 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-06-30 by    RuthRick

Multiple Problems

AT&T
Georgia
My home phone bill was at least $60 a month. We hardly used it. If we wanted to call long distant they charge us $10 plus the call per minute. I call them in February 2011. I wanted to know why the bill was so high. My cell phone is cheaper and, I use it to call long distance all the time. They was suppose to switch me to $28 a month. I did not get a bill for two months so, I called them. They had switch the billing to online. They said, we owe $138 for two months. We paid the bill. The Rep told me they would make changes again and, they did the same thing again. I called around June 2 and told them to disonnect our service. We went ahead and paid $95.25 per their rep. Half was suppose to be for the month of June and, we did not use it. I switch to another service. I just received another bill today for $75.65. was on hold for about ten minutes. The Rep came on and said our service was not disconnected. She put me on hold for at least 25 minutes and, I finally hung up. I tried to call back and, I told the guy please don't put me on hold and, he did. I have tried to talk to a manager. I dont like being lied to by AT&T. They would have kept me as a Customer if they would have lowered the bill just a little. No one I know who lives here bill is this high.
Comments United States Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Auto Dealer Scams