logo

Posted: 2011-08-23 by    ismah harrusaty batara

shipment

atlantic express and cargo
Indonesia
I got a parcel from the UK using a diplomatic international facilities world wide shipments only, with no invoice: AEAC/00/1900/08 shipment and quote this number at inquiry: 30077550302100448855. goods sent to my alamt Ismah harrusaty, Jl. No. Madura Strait. 3 Port of Tanjung Intan Cilacap Indonesia 53 123. This time the goods have arrived in Malaysia, and the courier who brought my package asked me to send money as much as 2500 ringgit malaysia for purposes that I do not know, I have sent money via western union. but then I ask the courier to send any more money on insurance costs for 4500 ringgit malaysia. whether or not such provisions apply to shipping my items. appropriate way the water bill I received, the sender is charged GPB.1.600. please explain and how the presence of my package. Thank you.

Atlantic Express and Cargo

Comments Indonesia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Sep, 2011 by   harniey 0 Votes
Hai...i'm hani want to prove is this airway bill receipt is exist? Can i have those information on my email hanimdilies@yahoo.com
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   jeza +1 Votes
same here.. it happens to my mom also.. she met a London-based architect named lorence walter. few days after he told my mom that he sent us electronic gadgets such as laptop, IPHONE4, ipod, ps2, ps3, bags, perfumes etc and 10thousand pounds. attached with his message through my email account is a airway bill under ATLANTIC EXPRESS AND CARGO, but as i reviewed the bill, i've found out that we have to pay the remaining balance amounting to $1, 115.. we ask the architect what is that for and how could we track the package, he just told us to wait because the cargo company will call us once the box has arrived here in the Philippines and the balance that we have to pay is for the tax since it would be deliver here in our country and he even told us that if we do not pay the tax, his package would be forfeited.. that's make me think how come it would be deliver us for only two days to think that the delivery date is holiday here. then a filipina called my mom telling her to pay $1, 115 or Php50, 000.00 via western union under the name of ALFRED ALEXANDRA, within four hours or else we will not get it anymore.. but when i asked the filipina what's our assurance that it is real and not a scam, she just said that they will text or call us. i asked her what else aside from call and text, because i've red a lot of complaints regarding this.. she pause for a while and buckle up while saying she could not do anything if we don't want to believe her. then she hung up, just like that.. i am telling this because don't want this thing to happen ever again.. hope you guys will learn from these complaints..
 7th of May, 2012 by   malourds 0 Votes
HELLO EVERYONE. I AM SHARING THIS POST WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED A SIMILAR THING THAT ALMOST VICTIMIZED ME IN A 'BRIDE SCAM'. A CERTAIN LORENCE WALTER, A LONDON-BASED ARCHITECT SENT ME LOVE LETTERS AND A FAKE AIRLINE TICKET (KLM) TELLING ME THAT HE IS GOING TO VISIT ME HERE IN CEBU. HE CLAIMS THAT HIS MIDDLE NAME IS "HASLEY" AND THAT HIS OFFICE AND RESIDENCE ADDRESSES ARE:

"VagdIa & Holmes groups of architect company..this is my company address...Covent/St. Nicholas St, Coventry, CV1 4LY...this is my home address...23 Stanway Rd
Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands B90 3JD, UK.."

AND YESTERDAY A FILIPINA GAVE ME A CALL CLAIMING THAT LORENCE WALTER WAS ON HOLD IN MALAYSIA BECAUSE HE BROUGHT A LOT OF MONEY WITH HIM. AND HE NEEDS TO PAY A PENALTY OF 4, 000 DOLLARS. AND THAT HE WAS ABLE TO PAY ONLY 3, 000 DOLLARS AND HE ASKS ME TO PAY FOR THE ADDITIONAL 1, 000 DOLLARS AND HE WILL PAY ME WHEN HE ARRIVES TO THE PHILIPPINES TO MARRY ME. OF COURSE I TOLD HIM I AM NOT HIS WIFE AND TOLD HIM TO CALL HIS LONDON-BASED FRIENDS TO HELP HIM OUT. AND I TOLD HIM I COULD NOT HELP HIM. HE IS USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER +447938735419.

THE PHOTO HERE IS THE ONE HE IS USING OF WHICH HE CLAIMS HE IS THE SAME PERSON.
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   Thankz 0 Votes
Good thing my mom entrusted me with her Facebook and made me read the messages sent by Lorence Walter, a 51 year old guys from Great Britain, an Architect, broke up with his gf, and blah blah blah. I have already noticed at first, and doubted so i searched for his name etc., and found a lot of complaints against this scammer. He too tried to scam my mom by telling her that he would be going to her place to meet her.

This are mostly the opening lines of the scammers:

"Hello, how are you..nice to meet you..my name is Lorence Walter and i am interested to you..i am 51 years old now, i live in Great Britain..i work as a architect in one company here...i am single..i am searching my wife to be...i am tired to be alone and work always, i want to be complete someday...if you are my woman i searching for pls dont hesitate to message me back...hope we can be friend, i like to know you...Godbless"

Hope this serves as a warning to all too...Thanks...
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   melissa chung 0 Votes
my name is melissa chung mei ling, I want to ask, I have a friend from uk.he send package to me (malaysia) .so, the agent call me n she ask me to pay the clearance chargers? and why the airway bill dont have the tracking number...tq
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   Maricel123 0 Votes
one man registered in facebook with different names and try to contact many girls from Phippines (like me, I am 22 very sexy and nice). In one case he is American, in another case he is British. But he speaks with horrible Indian or Pakistanian accent!!! His mobile number 447938735419, he called me many times!!!
 28th of Jul, 2013 by   Editha Balle 0 Votes
Hi, am a Filipina, I received personal messages too from an FB foreigner friend courting and promising to marry me. He told me to come here in the Philippines. Until he promised to send me money to buy properties to stay here in the Philippines. Then, he sent an airway bill but there appears a balance of 3, 000.00 payable upon receipt of the package by the recipient. I told the sender that I will not receive the parcel and to receive it himself if he comes to the Philippines. Until i told the sender that i suspect it is scam. Our communication was automatically blocked. Then a filipina called up that my package is in malaysia already. I told the filipina to send it back to the sender and i will not receive the same. Tthat was the last contact.
The man introduced himself as a veterinary doctor and manager of Mediterranean Shipping Company, his number is+447742758596. From a Filipina victim
 1st of Jul, 2014 by   heneh 0 Votes
yes this scam is already viral, he tried to vcitmize my mom too, good thing, i checked all the documents and i googled it, and definitely the document is obviously fake! The scammer was like pakistanian or whenever in middle east! They are such bustards! Their english is bad and forcing you to paid the remaining balance. To those single and seeking romance out there, be observant!!

5 Tips for Tech Savings