logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (57 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
3. (57 mins ago)

Posted:    Himanshu

Immigration Fraudsters

Aries International Immigration Consultancy
United Arab Emirates
Aries International is a big time fraud. The owner Soni Singh is a bigggg liar. He claims to be very professional. He trapped me for so called immigration services to Canada. He submit my applicatiojn for Canada in 2008. Now after 1 and a half year when there was no update, I kept calling his office but he was always too busy to talk to me. I visited his office and asked about my case.Conveniently he told me my case was rejected becaue the Canadian Government cahnged policy. I asked why i was not informed. He simply said we had sent a mailo to you but you did not respond. It was a shameless answer to a client who has paid them thousands of dirhams for immigration services. When I asked for my money; first he said there is no refund; when I threatened to take the case to authorities now he says he will deduct some money and will refund some. Once again when I follow up he is not available on the phone I visited twicw his office; he was not avaiolable. There is one filipina receptionist who is good at making stories and giving explanations for his manager's non availability. These Immigration Agents are running scam to loot our hard earned money. I appeal every one to be aware of these fraudsters.

Alok
Comments United Arab Emirates Citizenship and Immigration Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of May, 2010 by   Gazala RS 0 Votes
We registered with Aries International, Dubai in October 2008. They did not submit our application until April 2009, despite our having provided all documents that they had asked for. They claimed there was some application change and hence the application had to be resubmitted. In July 2009 we got a letter from the Canadian Immigration office asking us to submit certain documents including police clearance certificates, IELTS results etc, which we did within the three month notice, ie in October 2009. It is now six months since we have submitted all relevant documents and we have not heard anything further from either Aries or the Immigration office.
Aries sends us regular ads saying we can immigrate to Canada in six to 12 months. It is now 1 1/2 years since we first signed a contract with them. We have paid them all the money they had asked for, including government feees etc. They are totally unprofessional, customer most unfriendly and total liars. When we call up, we are told by the receptionist that all the agents are busy and will call back. Nobody calls back, when we call again we are told that they were given the message but are out at lunch/are off on that date/or have gone out for some work. But again nobody calls back. After calling for a whole week someone takes the call and we are fobbed off with the same excuse - that they will get in touch with us when something comes through. They were very prompt when they were trying to get the money out of us. But once they got us registered they have been totally lax.
I would advise all those thinking of using an agent - DO NOT GO TO ARIES INTERNATIONAL!!
 2nd of Jun, 2010 by   hxatof 0 Votes
if there are so many complaints about aries or other consulting agencies, why are they still in operation???
 2nd of Jun, 2010 by   hxatof 0 Votes
hi,
if there are so many complaints about Aries or other consulting agency, why are they still On Operation? and why are they not still being closed or reported to proper authorities?
tnx
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   Usman Ali 0 Votes
My name is Usman Ali.
I was a client of Aries now I have a visa for Canada. I would like to add my experience with Aries, from day 1 since I signed the contract with them. They helped me very professionally at each stage of the visa processing. I would certainly recommend them to all my friends.
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   Rahul CS 0 Votes
Hi Friends,

I selected Aries as my Immigration consultants just because of the professionalism and the knowledge they have on the Australian migration. My personal opinion is that they are doing a great job in immigration business. They have employed one of the best staff’s with product knowledge unlike the other companies where you go and one consultant gives you one information and the other consultant gives completely opposite information.

I personally always visited the immigration website and was up to date with the latest updates in Australian Immigration. I used to keep me up to date so if the consultant provides me with any wrong information I could give them hard time. To my surprise not even one single time I got any wrong information from their consultants or Mr. Sony. I really appreciate their service.

Now I am well settled in Australia and my brother – in – law and my uncle are going through Aries for Immigration to Australia and they are very happy with the way things are going for them.

Rahul
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   SMAJ 0 Votes
Mr. Usman,

Can I ask how much time it took for you to get your Canadian Visa- from signing your application with Aries until receiving the visa?

Actually, I have applied through Aries in September 2009, and I want to have some sort of time esimate for completion o the whole process.
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   Vikram Singh 0 Votes
I was reading the post from Rahul so I thought even I should join him in appreciating Aries. I think this appreciation will motivate and will definitely help in boosting their level of service. I just wrote all this because we always prefer criticizing people and we get so busy that we forget to appreciate things.

I applied through Aries in July 2009 and just last month I got my visa stamped. I still can not believe it only took me 12 months to get my visa. I am planning to migrate next month and they have arranged a temporary accommodation for me and all the initial assistance required when I land their for the first time. I feel I have done my job and I would appeal to all those clients to write and appreciate the good service they got from Aries.

Vikram Singh
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   jai k s 0 Votes
Hi Guys….I am here to state that I am Jai from Dubai, I applied to Canada PR as a trainer through Aries International and I got visa in 10 months. I can’t say anything against Aries International because they are experts and client friendly people. I have never faced any problem in my case...
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   Shelby k s 0 Votes
Hello everybody….I am one of Aires client. File No. 05236445. I have never seen any failure on any point in my case. So many people are posting illogical material against Aries International without any reason. I am 100% sure they are not clients because if they are, they can talk to them directly. No body has time to write on a portal which itself is in private hands.
All are competitors of Aries and are not genuine clients.

With my personal experience with Aries I know that they do care of their clients and only that is why they are successful. So, I will suggest you all go with Aries International as they are best immigration experts recognized globally.

Shelby
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   unkown 0 Votes
I recommend Aries to all.
Hi

I am Allan from South Africa and safely landed Canada three months ago with the help of Aries International. This firm has helped me file my Canada visa when I was in South Africa. I am happy with there satisfactory service and I also appreciate their personal assistance on every step till the time I settled here.

I recommend this company to every aspiring candidate who wants to fulfill his dream of Canada.
 10th of Jun, 2010 by   unkown 0 Votes
Folks! I am Nasar an old client of Aries. Just came here to appreciate the consultants of Aries for their support throughout our visa processing. I really appreciate them because they are the only consultants in Dubai with Centralised Documentation centre.

They are the best immigration consultants in Dubai.
ARIES – A TRUE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY

Aries is the only immigration company who help people migrate to Australia and Canada and physically have an office in Australia & Canada for further assistance. Rest of the Immigration companies just say it but they do not have an office there.
 13th of Jun, 2010 by   unkown 0 Votes
Recommending Aries

This is Ishrat and I was a client with Aries for Australia. Before signing up with Aries I was cheated by another very well known immigration company as they didn’t advise us of IELTS requirement. At that time my husband was the primary applicant and because of IELTS his visa was refused. With Aries all the information was clear & Precise to the point and they advised me that I should apply as the primary applicant as my English is better than my husband. Also, their contracts are clear & detailed it mentions clearly regarding IELTS and on top of that the consultants advised us of the same also.
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   keen08 0 Votes
To those who successfully landed in Canada through Aries International, how much it cost you to process all the papers? please give me a little clue.
 16th of Sep, 2010 by   Consultaj 0 Votes
Hi ALL,

We have seen so many postings in this site talking good about Aries International. Hopefully in the next few days you can see the following postings in different names. All done by Mr. RINSON - of Aries International Cocohin, Supported by Mr. Jithen and VIJU.

Aries International- Best Consultant in Dubai

My Family expressed an interest migration to Canada. We looked around Dubai but were turned off by their information we found from many other consultants. Then, we visited Aries International. Even the name told us this Consultant is different from the rest. We found them very professional in terms of consultation while giving detailed information that promotes business ethics. My Family is in
high spirits about the program and we couldn't be more thrilled.

Aries International- Canadian Investors program
This is just a note to thank Aries International for assisting me with the Canadian Investors program and helping my business in strategic planning initiatives for 2010. I’m impressed in how efficient the service is and how much we’ve benefited in our critical analysis sessions with you. Your personal business insight is refreshing, extremely candid and inspiring. I appreciate it when a consultant challenges the status quo and can guide us down new directions we never saw before. Your passion for what you do is evident in every call, meeting and email. I really feel like you are one of the team and that makes all the difference. -

Aries- Australian Immigration
We have been pleased to work with Aries International who have provided us with consultancy services regarding our approach for Migration to Australia. They are helping us with documentation & consultation for Migration. We have been impressed with the willingness to share and contribute ideas towards the depth of the migration process

Aries International – true and fair consultancies
Employing a Consultant such as Aries International for migration has been very worthwhile. They have facilitated me through the entire migration process & procedure.. I have no hesitation in recommending Aries International for their skilled, helpful and friendly approach to developing and delivering a range of Migration solutions.
 4th of Dec, 2010 by   neyho 0 Votes
Hi,

I agree that the biggest cheaters and fraudsters in UAE are these disastrous people. They are the biggest liars.

After two years of waiting all I had to hear was that I did not submit my complete documents. Which was Bull S***t, Soni is a *** he does not come forward and speaks to you. He just wants money, he might have sold his own sisters, daugthers and mother for monet.
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   karanj_jah 0 Votes
Aries international is a truly fake company giving dishonest advises to general public. The owner is from kerala calling himself a canadian lawyer or sometimes a consultant. I don't think he even seen Canada on the map forget about even a visit to canada. A genuine fruadster - a complete piece of shi...
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Ali Muhammad 0 Votes
First of all allan, I really fail to understand that how could you reach to complaintsboard if you were already a successfull and happy client of aries does not make sense, that why you would come to a complaints board website and write the same content not just on one page but many pages, I am quite certain that you are just a fake person created by the company who is fooling people, please try to be a bit more smarter next time in covering your complaints it does not make sense that some client of your start of your review with your own marketing tag line of Aries - A true miltinational crap

I have experienced and I am a very disappointed customer of aries international and when I come to this page and see the way aries are trying to write good things, it simply does not make sense that why would satisfied customers search for aries international on google or complaintsboard website, MAYBE THEY ARE JUST TOO DESPERATE TO WRITE GOOD THINGS ABOUT ARIES OR MAYBE IT IS ARIES THEMSELVES POSTING THESE COMMENTS, maybe someone who has been to school would be able to analyze and confirm the same.

I can simply advise you guys to hire more staff improve your call back and query status, it takes more than 90 minutes to get my file in your office and number of time the processing person is busy. Please focus on these things, my file was rejected long a go and I was informed after almost 18 months of the rejection that also when I came to your office and shouted than I got updates. I suggest to focus on that stuff rather than CREATING FAKE IDs AND MARKETING YOURSELF ON COMPLAINTS BOARD, WHICH SIMPLY DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Ali Muhammad 0 Votes
JUST TO PROVE my point, please obvserve and notice about 6-7 good standing postings on 4th june, I am sure if you check the timings also it would be in span of 2 hours, so either aries themseleve have created alot of ids to market themselves, or they might be calling all their successfull clients and requesting them to waste their time after being successfull and write on complaints board.com quite strange, however aries seems it forgot that it is supposed to deal with skilled migration people and we all have legitimate degrees and are well educated. ridiculous crap ! on a Serious note, please work on improving yourself rather than fooling people like this
 28th of Sep, 2011 by   scamopener 0 Votes
MR Mohammed...U R RIGHT...THESE COMMENTS ARE WRITTEN BY THEIR EMPLOYEESS

Dont waste your time with consultants...Especially with Aries International. The Owner Soni Nellisery is the bigggggesssst cheat i've ever come across...Do not believe a word he says...He doest know $#!T about migration...I dont understant how can a man survive in this world with soo many curses. of course this is one of his illicit businessess as he know that anybody who has to get a hold of him will have to go directly to court as the police in the uae only handles civil cases...he thinks is above the law...he does not a member of the CSIC or MARA...one day he wakes up and decides to be a lawyer...another days he decides to be a chartarted accountant...even his ugly wife get confused as in what to say to the client if asked... accountant or lawyer????...the best & good thing he can do is lie about his existence as aries internaional in canada & australia...the real thing is he does not have any offices anywhere. ALLL LIES...dunno how many people aggree with me, but i really pity his employees...or i should say slaves...Employee tormentation gets him a high...manipulating freshers into his lies and then forcing them to work with him and support him with his lies...NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE OF GOING TO THIS SOB...MAY GOD BURN HIS SOUL IN HELL FOREVER

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming