arbys

Customer service

Arbys
4412 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, Arizona
I was hurried by the staff to begin with when I came in, no customers in the store to order but me, when I got my order I asked for ketchup and was brushed off with a "there over there" as if I should have known, I saw that I had curly fries in my bag, I asked for regular fries, and was told they didn't have them, I asked how long ago did they stop offering them, and the server (Stephanie) with a very rude and angry voice told me that in her five years of working there they haven't served them, now I knew I had the home fries at this location, I live right down the street, I told her she didn't have to be so rude, and in a condescending voice she said sorry, not meaning a word of it, so I asked her name and said I will make a complaint. I felt uneasy, not welcomed and attacked, I will never go back there again.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Comments

5th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
To begin with it wasn't any of your business to correct her on her attitude. Also, if as you say, you have been in that store before, you knew good and well where the ketchup was located.
 5th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
I looked on the Arby's website and found their menu, and it stated that the menu stated that the home fries are only available in certain locations.
 30th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Regular fries have not been sold in arby's for quite some time. Maybe next time, instead of being so concerned with someones elses attitude, you should be concerned about your own.
 10th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello Ithink your rubens are put together just right, , , just one thing is missing, , a ruben must be grilled, not raw, , grilling mingles the flavors in the ruben, the sauerkrout, , thousand island, melted swiss and the corned beef, you make this happen and folks will be linning up around the block to get one buy grills for your resturants and use them, , thank you, , , Joseph B.Lewellyn, , , chef

Arby's Logo Arby's