logo

Impact Training
Scam and cheating
2. (1 mins ago)
ogotoshop.com
Company charged me twice for the same order
3. (28 mins ago)
loan discovery sa
stealing
4. (37 mins ago)
BN ED PLC 01312264890
money taken from account
5. (38 mins ago)
yorev.com
Moderator didn’t post my review

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Customer service

Arbys
4412 N Miller Rd
Scottsdale, Arizona
I was hurried by the staff to begin with when I came in, no customers in the store to order but me, when I got my order I asked for ketchup and was brushed off with a "there over there" as if I should have known, I saw that I had curly fries in my bag, I asked for regular fries, and was told they didn't have them, I asked how long ago did they stop offering them, and the server (Stephanie) with a very rude and angry voice told me that in her five years of working there they haven't served them, now I knew I had the home fries at this location, I live right down the street, I told her she didn't have to be so rude, and in a condescending voice she said sorry, not meaning a word of it, so I asked her name and said I will make a complaint. I felt uneasy, not welcomed and attacked, I will never go back there again.
Comments United States Fast Food Restaurants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of May, 2013 by   foxygrandma 0 Votes
To begin with it wasn't any of your business to correct her on her attitude. Also, if as you say, you have been in that store before, you knew good and well where the ketchup was located.
 5th of May, 2013 by   foxygrandma 0 Votes
I looked on the Arby's website and found their menu, and it stated that the menu stated that the home fries are only available in certain locations.
 30th of Aug, 2013 by   gesserfan 0 Votes
Regular fries have not been sold in arby's for quite some time. Maybe next time, instead of being so concerned with someones elses attitude, you should be concerned about your own.

Mortgage Fraud is Number One in Florida