logo

Zales
Special orders
2. (9 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
3. (12 mins ago)

Apria HealthCare

Posted:    John 12

Customer Service/Service

Apria Healthcare
Apria Healthcare is by far the worst company I have dealt with and that expands from Missouri to Arizona. Customer satisfaction is not their #1 priority and they tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. Returning phone calls? Extremely poor. If you don't have enough operators, hire some of these people that really needs jobs right now. From equipment pick up to turn in, it's unorganized. I waited for nearly an hour after my appt time in the lobby for my initial equipment pick up. I'm an ex-military man, so I'm all about being on time and being on time is 15 minutes early. I cancelled my appt and expressed my complaint. I got no call back to reschedule or talk to me about my concerns. I myself called back 2 weeks later finally and rescheduled. My billing was a catastrophe from the beginning. To make a very long story short, I was told I had no more outstanding payments and almost 3 months later I get a call from a collections agency saying I owed Apria $75. I received no phone calls and I did not receive any mail informing me about this. I am a get it done and complain about it later type of guy, so I paid the amount and called Apria. They gave me no reasonable explanation and I am fuming from the top of my skull with this company. I vowed to spread the word about never recommending to anyone and warn them about their practices. WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2011 by   Hilcom 0 Votes
Apria uses 4 call centers in USA to field calls from customers. They also use call centers in India. The last straw was when I tried to call my local office for a delivery change. Since all calls go to a regional call center, the lines are tied up for longer than I wish to wait. So much for emergency service! However, I did find a backdoor open in their call answering software and can get to my local people directly. The picture is me in a disguise.
Last week, an elderly woman in Wisconsin had a power outage that lasted two days and shut down her concentrator. She ran out of oxygen canisters and tried to call Apria. The call center people were out that day or the lines were too busy.
She died.
(I made that story up out of bits and pieces of real events)

24th of Apr, 2011 by   W.M. HILBURN 0 Votes
Norm Payson(CEO Apria HealthCare) has previously been Chief Executive Officer of two publicly traded health plans, Oxford Health Plans as the "turnaround CEO" (1998-2002) and Healthsource, Inc. as co-founder and CEO (1985-1997). Prior to Healthsource, Dr. Payson was Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of a 120-doctor physician group practice. He became the "darling of the HMO's" by dropping sick customers that that were using the insurance, raising premiums of the healthy customers, and denying coverage to new customers with preexisting conditions. With more profits and fewer customers, he was able to reduce administrative staff. Sure enough, the company became Profitable! These practices will soon be considered illegle in the new government Health Care Program. It takes a certain type of personality to do this kind of dirty work. Those people are called "Sociopaths", and are usually found as characteristic of criminals.
Norman's annual income while at Oxford was $75M and $115, 375, 414 when he excersised stock options. Now he make far more than that. His total worth is estimated to be over $1B.
Is this a Great Country or What?
 9th of Jul, 2014 by   ed hart 0 Votes
MR. NORM PAYSON, YOU ARE THE CEO OF ONE THE WORST HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS IN AMERICA.. I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO MUMANA TO DROP YOU AS A PROVIDER.I STRONGLY URGE AMERICA NOT TO USE APRIA FOR ANYTHING.
YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE UNTRAINED, AND STUPID. THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ANSWER A PHONE. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCTS THEY PROVIDE, AND THEY HAVE NO, NO CUSTOMER RELATION SKILLS. PLEASE ANSWER ME ONE THING, WHY DID IT TAKE 36 MINUTES FOR A MEMBER OF APRIA TO ANSWER MY PHONE CALL. AND WHEN THEY ANSWERED THE CALL, THEY HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT CAME TO ORDERIN OXYGEN. SO MR. CEO, TAKE APRIA AND STICK IT UP WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. BY THE WAY, TRY GETTING A SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT.
ED HART, NEWNAN, GA

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups