logo

HHGregg
"Promotional Balance"
3. (34 mins ago)
Lottery Mobile Draw UK
1,820,000 Pound win, where did they get my number? Are they legit?
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
GE Profile
Stay away
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Anita Kleinow, Yucca Valley, California Complaints & Reviews - SOCIOPATH! has no regard for anyone

Anita Kleinow Contacts & Informations

Anita Kleinow

Posted:    GINA

SOCIOPATH! has no regard for anyone

Yucca Valley, California
BEWARE!!!
She plays the victim, plays on your sympathy.
But, boy is she mean!!
Acting on her best behavior?
it's just that!...ACTING. but she can't keep up the act for long...
Just long enough to wreak havoc in your life.

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON AROUND THE ELDERLY, CHILDREN OR PETS

IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS PERSON IS PLEASE POST
Comments United States Family & Relationships
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Dec, 2008 by   Juliette 0 Votes
If someone wrongs you how does it help to bad rap them. If someone hurts or rips you off or whatever the case, does it really help to sit and talk bad of them and complain? All it does is create tension and strife, and by-golly don't we have enought of that. Forgive Anita and move on. Pray for her and let God touch her heart. Most of all, do yourself a favor and love instead of being bitter...life is so short, it really is like a vapor, here today and gone tomorrow, so why not use what little time we have to love instead of hate, regardless of what people do to us.
 11th of Sep, 2010 by   anonymous niece 0 Votes
I am 16 and Anita is my grandma. I lived with her for 3months over summer and she was loving, and proudly took care of me and 2 more of her grand children.
My grandma, Anita, has to be the most amazing person I know. She taught me soo much and has a great deal of accomplishments in her life. I wanted to google her and show my friends her accomplishments and her work with Gumby and what a wonderful person she is and the first thing that pops up is all the garbage you wrote.
Aparently were related, but the only one trying to be in my life is her and shes made such an impact on me. Its disgusting that you have to air your dirty laundry, on the web to the public just to feel better and hope that people agree with you.
I love her and it hurts that this is what comes up about her on the internet. What ever she did to you, you should forgive and forget and pray that she can forgive you too.
This seems to all be about money and thats not worth loseing family over...
only a pathetic, jealous, money-hungrey, selfish person would throw there sister on the street to be homless, and write volumes of why she's the bad person.
I'm not saying that what you write are lies, but there has to be a more professional, mature way you could handle your issues.
You ... suck.