logo

slander

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Anc Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - FALSE ADVERTISING PRIZE MONEY

ANC Award Noticifation Commission Contacts & Informations

Anc Award Notification Commission

Posted:    williemae bizzell

FALSE ADVERTISING PRIZE MONEY

ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
WOAREWARDS.COM
THEY ARE LYING AND GIVING FALSE HOPE ABOUT PRIZE MONEY THESE ARE HARD TIMES. FOR THEM TO GIVING FALSE HOPE IT COULD BE DIVERSTSTING TO SOMEONE THEY HAVEN'T DELIVERED ON THE MONEY I'M STILL WAITING
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Anc Award Notification Commission complaints
Anc Award Notification Commission - Fraud

Comments

6th of Apr, 2011 by   MICHAEL PERROTTA 0 Votes
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.TODAY I RECIEVED MY FORTH LETTER ASKING FOR MONEY.THEY GOT MY ONCE BUT NOT ANY MORE. THANK YOU MICHAEL PERROTTA
 22nd of May, 2011 by   shortie4s 0 Votes
I got a letter stating that i was eligible for two million dollars there was a small fee of 11.89 and for rush delivery add 3.00 dollars. So i sent it in then bout a week later i got another letter to verify my address was correct and if i rekindly send in the 11.89 ... I'm like ok i know for a fact I will not send them any more money. Then i get this special advisory letter after i decided that this might be some kind of scam and once again they asked for 11.89. In all reality i dont know how they got my name or address deffinately not a PCH contest the address seems to be phoney Something needs to be done. This is not right giving someone hope and just leading them on and taking their money.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   mamma42 0 Votes
I agree they need to stop sending out fake lottery winning results.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   boobut 0 Votes
they are full of shit...
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   FedUpAndTired 0 Votes
People! It is some clever Scam Artist making a lot of money from people that don't know better. It's common in times of hardship, such as we are in presently, for the "Vultures" to come out and look for "New Meat". These kinds of scammers are laughing all the way to the bank with people's money. Just think... If only 1000 people send in the $11.89 they will make $11, 890.00 Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety Dollars! If ten thousand people fall for the scam then this A.N.C. group makes over a hundred thousand dollars! And...They make that big money just for sending out a simple and cleverly printed piece of paper. They can have those papers printed very cheaply and pay the postage. Those costs are a fraction of the returns they make. If you want to take a chance of "Winning Money" then use the cash to play the lotto or something else. Don't fall for these mail scams! Who is A.N.C. ??? Would you give $11.89 to a total stranger on the street if they asked you for the money? Probably NOT! So why send your money to a perfect stranger in the mail? If you gave the money to a homeless person on the street you would most likely feel better about yourself rather than falling for a Mail SCAM!
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   FedUpAndTired 0 Votes
People! It is some clever Scam Artist making a lot of money from people that don't know better. It's common in times of hardship, such as we are in presently, for the "Vultures" to come out and look for "New Meat". These kinds of scammers are laughing all the way to the bank with people's money. Just think... If only 1000 people send in the $11.89 they will make $11, 890.00 Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety Dollars! If ten thousand people fall for the scam then this A.N.C. group makes over a hundred thousand dollars! And...They make that big money just for sending out a simple and cleverly printed piece of paper. They can have those papers printed very cheaply and pay the postage. Those costs are a fraction of the returns they make. If you want to take a chance of "Winning Money" then use the cash to play the lotto or something else. Don't fall for these mail scams! Who is A.N.C. ??? Would you give $11.89 to a total stranger on the street if they asked you for the money? Probably NOT! So why send your money to a perfect stranger in the mail? If you gave that money to a homeless person on the street you would most likely feel better about yourself rather than falling for a Mail SCAM!
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   JocelynSuzanne 0 Votes
I can't believe how close I came to actually filling this "Award Notification" out and sending the $11. I like to think of myself as an educated person with common sense, but with the economy the way it is, even I almost fell for it. I'm so glad I did a google search of ANC. After looking closely at this and not finding any reference to PCH I became suspicious.
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   Richard Salters 0 Votes
yo, who ever create an scam like this should be stoned !
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   ros brooks 0 Votes
Hi there I just googled award notification commission because today I received a letter saying I had won some money and asking for £10 and by the same post I received a postcard saying the same thing also from Kansas City but a different address. They should be ashamed of themselves conning money out of people and it has obviously been going on for years because some emails I have just read are from 2007 and it is now 2011! Please be aware everyone this is a scam
Rosx
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   Elizabeth Pylant 0 Votes

CON - ANC Award Notification Commission

CONNED ME FOR $12 AND I HAVE PROOF.
 9th of Sep, 2011 by   Chupacabro 0 Votes
I sent all of mine to the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI, but of course they don't have the time or the manpower. Besides it doesn't affect them because they know better. What bothers me is the fact that Senior citizens are very hopeful and trusting, but ignorant and losing their SS monies. They need to get these folks and line them up against a wall and ""Wish them a Happy Valentines Day"" like they did back when. You folks know what I am talking about.
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   Melody Thernce 0 Votes
I just received mail from the Office of President of the Award notificatin Commission stating that I am eligible for winning 2 million dollars. And to top it off, they went up on what needs to be sent. Indtead of 11.89, they wanted $20.00 which as they put it, "Must be sent for securing the Payment". Boy, someone ought to catch this scammers and execute them!
 14th of Oct, 2011 by   sy3l3nc3 0 Votes
who ever came up with this scam you need some serious help! i suggest you get a real job and stop praying on the weak! you sick lazy son's or a you know what!
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   Milkdud 0 Votes
Thank you !!
For taking the time to post.
I just received this letter yesterday. Good to know we are watching each others back. Unfortunately we have had to learn this. Thanks again and I hope you all have a smiled filled day!!!:)
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   GATO38 0 Votes
i cannot belevie this as scam, i belive that i will receive 2.000.000.00 dollars
if i send $11.89
 22nd of Nov, 2011 by   Sara Sage 0 Votes
I knew the minute I received my letter stating that I had won $2, 000, 000.00 that it was a scam. All you have to do is read every single word on the paper. No telephone number or person you could speak to in person was a quick clue that this was spam. The second item was the paragraph asking for the $11.89. I felt like telling them to take the $11.89 from my $2, 000, 000.00 and send me the rest but to me it wasn't worth the $.44 cents.
I think no matter how hard times are, you have to remember you never get something for nothing.
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   mtut56 0 Votes
I just received my letter today 12/5/11. Thankfully I took the time to research ANC. They will get $0.00 from me.
They don't guarantee that you will get $2, 000, 000 if you send them the money. Plus the big tip-off for this rip-off is that their return address is
a P.O. Box in Kansas. Everyone who gets ANC's letter should report them to the US Postal Service for fraud. I am, as soon as I'm done here.
Merry Christmas
 27th of Dec, 2011 by   will vargas 0 Votes
Im a dad of three and i have my daughters sweet sixteen comming up.So I thought if this was real, she would have the best party but after seeing these comments, i guess she will get what i can afford.these people are giving people something to look foward to and its all B.S.Someone should arrest these people. Find out where they process there crap and have the post office raid it for mail fraud and false contests!
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   roberta williams 0 Votes
i got te same letter but i sent the $11.89 what can i do about that now ?
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   Sara Sage +1 Votes
Does anyone out there have a shredding machine. I promise you will feel a lot better after you shred the letter.
I would like to share with you that there is not only one group sending out these letters as I received not only the one asking for the $11.98, I also received two diffirent ones. One asked for $20.00 and one asked for only $3.00.
So if you don't have a shredding machine, get your checkbook out and get ready to write several checks. Watch your mail, they are coming.
themysterywriter,