logo

Hammonds Furniture Ltd
Awful company
4. (14 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (21 mins ago)
Nannies Dubai
Unprofessional

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ANC Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - FALSE ADVERTISING PRIZE MONEY

ANC Award Notification Commission Contacts & Informations

ANC Award Notification Commission

Posted:    williemae bizzell

FALSE ADVERTISING PRIZE MONEY

ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
WOAREWARDS.COM
THEY ARE LYING AND GIVING FALSE HOPE ABOUT PRIZE MONEY THESE ARE HARD TIMES. FOR THEM TO GIVING FALSE HOPE IT COULD BE DIVERSTSTING TO SOMEONE THEY HAVEN'T DELIVERED ON THE MONEY I'M STILL WAITING
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jul, 2011 by   ros brooks 0 Votes
Hi there I just googled award notification commission because today I received a letter saying I had won some money and asking for £10 and by the same post I received a postcard saying the same thing also from Kansas City but a different address. They should be ashamed of themselves conning money out of people and it has obviously been going on for years because some emails I have just read are from 2007 and it is now 2011! Please be aware everyone this is a scam
Rosx
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   Milkdud 0 Votes
Thank you !!
For taking the time to post.
I just received this letter yesterday. Good to know we are watching each others back. Unfortunately we have had to learn this. Thanks again and I hope you all have a smiled filled day!!!:)
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   GATO38 0 Votes
i cannot belevie this as scam, i belive that i will receive 2.000.000.00 dollars
if i send $11.89
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   mtut56 0 Votes
I just received my letter today 12/5/11. Thankfully I took the time to research ANC. They will get $0.00 from me.
They don't guarantee that you will get $2, 000, 000 if you send them the money. Plus the big tip-off for this rip-off is that their return address is
a P.O. Box in Kansas. Everyone who gets ANC's letter should report them to the US Postal Service for fraud. I am, as soon as I'm done here.
Merry Christmas
 27th of Dec, 2011 by   will vargas 0 Votes
Im a dad of three and i have my daughters sweet sixteen comming up.So I thought if this was real, she would have the best party but after seeing these comments, i guess she will get what i can afford.these people are giving people something to look foward to and its all B.S.Someone should arrest these people. Find out where they process there crap and have the post office raid it for mail fraud and false contests!
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   mskiesha35 +2 Votes
Im a bit upset myself Loved the idea of winning some money, thought it was God sent
because it could not had come at a better time. So the first letter I received I was on it I read it over and over again took a chance and sent out for the premium offer, about 3wks later they sent me two more letters asking for even more money and so I said wait a minute!..wait a minute! this aint right, So I checked Out BBB just to find out It all was a scam. SMH...
 7th of May, 2012 by   Lamour 0 Votes
I got a letter too ...send $11.89 for 2mill - send in the money then got another letter the day after i mailed the 1st one for $13.89 same set up...i don't know. I usually don't win any money anyway, but when desperate one will try anything...this is probably what they prey on .. next time -- not a chance.
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   sherry1959 0 Votes
EVERYONE BE CAUTIOUS ! If you get a form that is called a " JUDGING SHEET" it is a scam. Apparently these forrms are being mailed out to the people that are registered with Publishers Clearing House. Most people think that this form is related to Publishers Clearing House, and it is not. I received this form in the mail and I am going to mail it back to the people that are trying to scam me out of $11.89. Instead of sending them a check for $11.89, I am going to send them a piece of paper and write $11.89 on it. ANY TIME SOMEONE SENDS YOU PAPERWORK THAT CLAIMS YOU CAN OR ARE A WINNING AND IS REQUIRING YOU TO SEND MONEY IT WILL BE A SCAM !
 5th of Jan, 2013 by   sherry1959 +1 Votes
ANYTIME YOU RECEIVE A LETTER THAT CLAIMS YOUR A WINNER OR A POSSIBLE WINNER AND THE COMPANY IS REQUESTING A FEE OF SOME KIND, IT IS A SCAM ! I received a "Judging Sheet" for a contest that I might become the winner and they want me to send back the form with a fee of $11.89. I am returning the form along with $12.00 in fake play money...

Real companies that are running real contests don't require any money for any type of fee's. They don't ask for any money, period !

Before sending out any money to a strange company for any reason, please check with some family member or friend first. Better yet, check out the company first on the Internet.
 26th of Jan, 2013 by   sarah clarke -1 Votes
ii post oder to ancnforfour year memershi cant wait hear from them please help me
 2nd of May, 2013 by   KeepInItReal22 0 Votes
Just got this "notification" the other day. I didn't understand this $11.89 fee. In the paragraph, it says "REQUIRED" then at the bottom it says "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY". So I decided to research this "Company" and boy am I glad I did. I thought it was from PCH at first. So glad I read the Official Rules Page. On the back, it says that the Sweepstakes is to promote various products featured by Sponsor: NextGen, Inc. WTF!
 31st of Mar, 2014 by   kk rufus 0 Votes
Is fucking fake dick ass pussy nigga they took my fixing money
 10th of Apr, 2014 by   Tigra1 0 Votes
I just recieved a form saying i have just won 1, 140, 000.00 then says to send 12.99 Aquisition fee fora 2, 500.00 gift card. Mandatory. What if i dont want the gift card. like another comment here says- im going to send it without the 12.99 and get their hopes up!!!
 27th of May, 2014 by   dlubak007 0 Votes
I just received a letter giving me the option of 2 million dollars or a lump sum of 1, 140, 000 dollars! I guess this is a scam? Today's date is 5?27/2014. Is there any advice than to throw it away? dlubak007@comcast.net
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   concern21 0 Votes
i JUST GOT THIS IN THE MAIL TODAY. I DON'T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE OR PERSON. IF I WIN WHY WOULD YOU WANT PEOLPE TO SEND MONEY ON MONEY YOU WON. I SAY IF YOU WON, TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE WINNNINGS.

CHECK THIS OUT... IF YOU GET ONE OF THESE TEAR IT UP AND TRASH IT... DON'T FALL FOR THE OKEY DOKEY...

How to Save on Life Insurance