logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Anc Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - FALSE ADVERTISING PRIZE MONEY

ANC Award Noticifation Commission Contacts & Informations

Anc Award Notification Commission

Posted:    williemae bizzell

FALSE ADVERTISING PRIZE MONEY

ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
WOAREWARDS.COM
THEY ARE LYING AND GIVING FALSE HOPE ABOUT PRIZE MONEY THESE ARE HARD TIMES. FOR THEM TO GIVING FALSE HOPE IT COULD BE DIVERSTSTING TO SOMEONE THEY HAVEN'T DELIVERED ON THE MONEY I'M STILL WAITING
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Anc Award Notification Commission complaints
Anc Award Notification Commission - Fraud

Comments

21st of Nov, 2008 by   stevens 0 Votes
This kind of fraud is just dispickable., Sending these things out just before Christmas with the sole intention of ripping people off. It would be nice if these culprits spent the holiday's in jail...Oh Well ...in a perfect world!
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   Robin Wieland 0 Votes
Just received their "Notification" letter and suspected a scam, so went online and found this "forum". Hope people are not fooled by their fraud. Isn't thee anything we can do to prevent these people from ripping off more unsuspecting persons?
 24th of Nov, 2008 by   David 0 Votes
Robin, I just got a check from First Capital ecurities, is that wher you got a check from, Thanks David
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   Nancy 0 Votes
I too recieved a letter in November 2oo8 stating that I am a winner!!! But when I called they wanted money for magazines but I declined to give any financial info. SCAM all the way...by the way I still have my letter with the award # and personal numerical security ID reference #. They want $11.89 for securing this premium offer. Yeah Right!!!
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   caddypearl 0 Votes
I just got my letter of award and they are asking for11.89 im glad i checked them out. and i will NOT give them anything. this is too the person or people who is doing these scams SHAME ON YOU. today is 2-10-09 I hope you get caught TOO. have a nice LIFE . LINDA WILCOX
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   JENN 0 Votes
I just recieved a letter Saying that i won $2, 00, 000.00, and to send them $11.89 to recieve the check for 2 million dollars. After researching this company, i found out that is a scam. I was very dissappointed that it was a scam. I am a single mother struggling to put food on my table for my 2 children. I was very excited when Irecieved the letter saying that I won 2 million dollars because that would help me so much. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! JENNIFER
 17th of Mar, 2009 by   Kevin 0 Votes
I have recieved three of these bogus award mailings has anyone in the US ever recieved an award from the Award Notification Commision based out of Kansas City KS.???????????????????????????????????????????????
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by   joyce fuller 0 Votes
Hello iam joyce fuller yes got letter from you. i say was afaid cause of scam fake, but afaid will send $11.89 that real will get 2, 000.000.00. got look on compute they say scam fake. i say afqaid will not get won 2, 000.000.00 i will try will send $11.89. thank you
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   HernĂ¡n +2 Votes
Hi. I've just received a letter from ANC and thanks GOD I checked it out before sending what they were asking for, because I was about sending my credit card information. These people should be in prison. IN GOD WE TRUST.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   John Lokiroria +1 Votes
Eh, anything "official" that says you can send cash is a scam. Then, the stamp box says "Affix INTERNATIONAL Air Mail Postage" when it's going to Kansas. I wish it was a prepaid envelope, I would have sent them a brick and a picture of $11.89 just for kicks.
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   dicktater57 0 Votes
Hello, They called me two month ago. They said, you have won $2, 000, 000 and want me to order some magazines . I told them I don't have time to read it. I worked too many hours. They keep push it. I said NO NO NO!!!.So I got letters from them I sent the $11.89 to ANC last month. Then they sent another letters last week again!!! It was same as before. Ok !!! I did it again pay another $11.89. Maybe I get better change to win. So then I did get another third letters came in today. This is little diffterent the other letters they sent me . First was $2, 000, 000 last letter. It came in today was $500, 000.00. I say what????? Now I am confuse. I checked it online, I belivie IT IS SCAM!!! cause they keep sent it more and more !!! Oh well I lost little money. Its could be worst.
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   Realfkintruth 0 Votes
Fuckin Amerika was built on scams poverty slaves and greedy corperations. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN about its people. The people that get over on others are lazy bitches wit no ambition in their pathetic world. Internet is the number one source for people to become exposed, do your research first and never look for any hand outs. WORK HARD PLAY HARD. Whenever times are rough remember the less fortunate ones, and your not gonna live forever!!!
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   crazy like a Fox 0 Votes
I too received a letter from the bogus, scamming Award Notification Commission. Right away I was suspicious. First off I had entered no contest, second why should I send money ($11.98) to receive money, and then the letter asked for credit card info. ARE THEY CRAZY! NEVER EVER GIVE OUT THIS INFO TO PERSONS UNKNOWN!!! However, on the other hand there should be a law against this type of scam operation. In the meantime people research any and everything that comes in your mail claiming you've won any type of prize. THIS IS NOT THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
crazy like a Fox
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   kadasue 0 Votes
I too just received this letter (and have many others like it). I also never would send money to get money and also get online to check it out.
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   nicoleparker +1 Votes
This is a fucking scam... don't fall 4 it... I sear 2 god I was so fucking happy once I receive their letter. They make it sound really legit!!! Like 4 real...
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   Sam1963 0 Votes
Well they are still at this game, and it is now January 2010 and my 77 year old dad got the letter and fell for the scam until I did this research. UUUGGGGHHHH... pathethic!
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   friend in clay city 0 Votes
i just got a letter 1/12/10 just came back from my uncle funereal was sad about the funereal got this letter got hopes up till it said send money first then i got on here and found out it was a scam, i hope who ever they are they get caught because for all the money they are collecting from people who dont have a way to check them out they would have more then the 2 million they claim you have won
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   mark66 0 Votes
my letter came today 15/2/10, if i had won surely i can send them the £12.99 they want, when they give me money, coz if i have won i wont rip them off ill be happy to send them it.if anyone in kanas reads this and knows office location can u go there and ask them to ring me, if they turn out to be genuine ill go half with u .was nice thought for 5 mins.FUCKING SCUMBAGS
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   DAWN CROSBY 0 Votes
ANC is a SCAM. A sweepstakes does NOT ask for money, they give money. Scams like this do not work in this day and age.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   A.J.B38 0 Votes
Hi you guys my name is A.J.B.M, i also got the same letter i look them up online and found out that they are a scame, i also pray that they get caught and spend the rest of their days in jail, im a mother of five kids and god no i need the money this i do no, he will take care of us if we trust in him.GOD BLESS

How to Buy a Digital Camera