American Sweepstakes Publishers

American Sweepstakes Publishers
Dept of Prize Data Information
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Phone: no phone
I received a letter in the mail telling me, one million two hundred fifty-four thousand two hundred four dollars was pending and they describe their selves as a research monitoring agency, they send a statement of tracked Documentation said it is now confirmed and guranteed to me.said i have access to over 20 different sweepstakes totaling the amount i mentioned above.They say keep this statement in a secure locationThey say this statement is verified and recorded in the Documentation provided i respond and return the document release form at once. It was signed by Michael Washington, Tracking manager. there is a one-time processing fee by cash check or money Order payable to A.S.P. $12.00 and they want you to signed it. $1, 254, 204.00 unclaimed as of July 14, 2010.
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Thank you for your statement, I too was sent the same letter but for only $1, 000, 000.00 but it also break down 10 different sponsors guaranteed. All I would have to do is send a one-time $12 processing fee. Letter also signed by Michael Washington the tracking manager. This is sad that these people get away with these kind of scam as hard as times we are in today.

24th of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I have also been GUARANTEED the $1, 254, 204.00, all I have to do is send 12 measly dollars?! Oh wait it was guaranteed in JULY and STILL being GUARANTEED in DECEMBER?? Merry Christmas "Mike" (he was the DIRECTOR Of American Sweepstakes Publisher on my GUARANTEED form) Thanks to all who have warned.
 8th of Jan, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I too was guaranteed 2.5M, 1.8M, 1.3M by different sponsors in December 2010 but I have to pay a processing fee of 20.00 or $11.89 for Kanss . Now it's January and I have not received anything as yet.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
hi my name is norma diaz i was also scam i sent them money .and never got nothing and i still recive every day letters telling me i won and need to respond fast but i just throw them away .but they still keep coming iam from tx
 18th of Oct, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I have the very same letter in front of me right now, only it says I have been approved for 1, 000, 000.00, if I hurry and send in the 12.00 processing fee. This letter has been approved by Michael Washington. I recieve two to three of these in the mail every day.They are all approved by Michael Washington, They all also say top priority.
 18th of Oct, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I feel we are all struggling, getting ripped off is not going to make things any better for us or the ones ripping us off because, they will get caught in the long run.
 30th of Jan, 2012 by    +1 Votes
yes, i have received two letters the same, one was $12 processing fee and the other for $9. How can they get away with this? Posing as Publishers Sweepstakes. This is by J R Stewart and A. T. Lee. Watch out people. These go in the trash!
 3rd of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
i just got a letter just came in i sent them twelve dollars already now they telling me to sent them another twelve dollars i was so excited!i throught i won some money to pay off my dedt but somebody needs to do something about this.they taking our money playing with our minds.but we need to do something about this.
 17th of Sep, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Publicize more of these scams because they are very convincing!
 16th of Feb, 2013 by    +1 Votes
My Mothere in law has been receiving these Michael Washington Sweepstakes in the mail for at least two years now, all the same promises of millions of dollars for the twelve dollar processing fee and has received absolutely nothing except more letters from this so called sweepstakes...also we have received many more offers from many othere companies many of which are signed off by Micheal Washington. We keep all letters and sweepstakes from this Person for furthere use...MY MAIN CONCERN is that they/he are targeting those who have been diagnosed with any form of memory loss such as Dementia and/or People who are receiving Social Security, with this said he/they are knowingly seeking those who are incompetent and I feel this is an awful thing to do taking advantage of anyone and if theree are enough people out there who keep all of their letters and sweepstakes winning letters along with receipts if you have sent in the so called "processing" or "purchasing fee" this could be a huge move, seemingly they were sent out to elders on social security or as said earlier diagnosed with any form of memory loss such as Dementia. Hopefully those that were expecting that money should at least get their processing/purchasing fee back from this fraudulent scam. One more thing I have called and had her name taken off of their calling list as well as her name and address, needless to say there keep on coming. Want to play hard ball I'm in for the win!
 12th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
Can't someone trace this guy and prosecute?
 5th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree something must be done.
It started with a phone call. I was told I was not required to purchase anything but towards the end of the conversation after confirming who I was I was being offered to have magazines sent to me. I declined there offer while they persisted and continue to offer me them. I explained that is considered a purchase so I discontinued the conversation.
Shortly after I began getting letters of various sweepstakes. ASP, NPF, NRS, BNO, WCS just to name a few. At first I thought that this was actually legit so I began sending money orders. Then I received multiple letters few of them repeating what I've already paid a one time processing fee.
I just wished I'd looked them up first before just giving away money to crooks.
When I think about it more and more each day it discussed me that these people may just already be wealthy taken from hard working individuals. Who are they? Terrorist maybe with a plot of their own.
If so then the government has all the more reasons to at least looking into these radical Individuals.
 24th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
American Sweepstakes Publishers -Form 07EF58, today 9/24/15, just received a letter stating that I have won $1, 000, 000.00- cash in different sweepstakes and need to send them $ 12.00 to release the money. Looks like it is on a official Document, but they want me to send money!
 27th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am looking at my letter guaranteeing me 1, 000, 000.00 or more. I have access to 20 different sweepstakes that the sponsors are bound to pay all I have to do is pay the $12.00 processing fee. Michael Washington is also the tracking manager. They'll get the letter back without the money. Thank you to all who posted their compliant about this scam.

Paula B.
 17th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Yes, I am another that have in my vonurable financial lackIng sent $12 to this same addressed letter that stated that I am gaurenteed to a POSSIBLE $1, 250, 000.00. I then stopped and thought, read it again very carefully. I then realized that this, or these scammers have found a way to use the swweostakes and the laws as a way to rip good citizens off by simply knowing how to manipulate the law and get around it and still be legal criminals. Thank God for Wisdom!

Contact Us