logo

That's Scrap Inc.
Silver bullet cutter
3. (44 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CitiBank
Fraud
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
robecart.com
I just wanted to make a comment on how happy I am with Robecart.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Legal Processing Division, New York Complaints & Reviews - Fraud accusation

American Legal Processing Division Contacts & Informations

American Legal Processing Division

Posted:    maz4218

Fraud accusation

American Legal Processing Division
New York
I got call from a name Peter Williams from ALPD, the American Legal Processing Division (646-652-0790) stating "that a lawsuit had been filed against me for committing fraudulent activities and that it is recommended that I call before things get any worse for me. If not they will file my social security number with the Federal Government."
I called this number back after hours, no answer, no voicemail or answering machine.
I also did a reverse look-up of this number 646-652-0970 is a land line in New York, New York supported by carrier PWT OF NEW YORK, INC.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2010 by   ScamBusters96 +1 Votes
These people are fake debt collectors.
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   Floren D 0 Votes
its a scam, i hope u didnt pay them anything... PLEASE look up American Legal Processing Division online, there are NUMEROUS complaints about this scam!
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   bigbub 0 Votes
I've been getting a phone call from the number 914-363-5004. saying the same thing and them knowing my social and saying their a law firm but wouldn't tell me their law firms name but would tell me that they are part of the state department of new york and when i looked the number up it says that its pwt of new york inc. NY NY but I can't out anything else. I would like some help finding out who these people are and everything. They even wanted me to send them a copy of my driver licences.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free