logo

Test Prep Services
Possibly Fradulent
4. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Indian Relief Council, Albuquerque, New Mexico Complaints & Reviews - Wrong number harrassing phonecalls

American Indian Relief Council Contacts & Informations

PO Box 27491
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Phone: 800-370-0872
AIRC.org
For well over a year, I have been receiving phonecalls to my home number asking for a Ms. Barbara Winters. I have repeatedly told the callers that no such person exists at this number, since it has been my family residence phone number for well over 10 years. I have asked nicely and not so nicely to be removed from the calling list, since Ms. Winters does not exist and we are on the national do no call registry. Every month, they call repeatedly, with their caller ID number only showing zeros. They call too early on the morning and too late in the day for our houselhold. I've had enough. No organization should be allowed to be this stupid. They are completely harrassing my family and I would like it to stop. Please advise. We live in California.
Thank you.
Aiten Barton
415-460-6546
jajsbarton@comcast.net
Comments United States Non-profit Organizations
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More American Indian Relief Council complaints
American Indian Relief Council - Harassment

Comments

16th of Jan, 2010 by   cwpoll -1 Votes
I am also receiving calls from the American Indian Relief Council. They are calling for me (although they butcher the pronunciation of my name). However, I’m getting calls two to three times a week. I continually ask that they not call anymore, but to no avail. The calls come at ridiculous times (9PM on weeknights and 8AM on weekends). Caller ID comes up as unknown, so I can’t actually log with Do Not Call. Is there anything else we can do?
Regards,
Chris Poll
cwpoll@yahoo.com
 8th of Mar, 2010 by   Zehavi -1 Votes
I also recieve calls from the AIRC and in someone else's name. They call continually and the caller ID says "unavailable" so I can't call the do not call regsistry. They kept asking for my wife, but my wife is not Native American, I am... I really don't know what they want...
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   jenml -1 Votes
I just received another phonecall once again from the American Indian Relief Council, asking to speak as usual with my 9 year old daughter!! We have over and over again requested that our name and phone number be removed from their calling list, and informed them that the name they are asking for belongs to a minor child!! Each time they assure us that they will "take care of that right now", yet they continue to call us !! I would like to REPORT this group as they clearly do not honor our request and continue to harrass us with their phonecalls. Does anyone have any idea who to report them to?
 25th of Oct, 2010 by   Ruth Little -1 Votes
the America Indian Relief Council is nothing but a scam. I could not possibly say enough negative things to capture how much I hate this group...the harassing, ignoring requests to get off their lists, and (if you do the research) their terrible record of actually providing the services they claim to provide.
 1st of Dec, 2011 by   bs060911 0 Votes
I am having the same issue with them! They have called my home number 3 days in a row and have asked for someone that doesn't even live at this residence. I have told them all 3 days to remove my number from their calling list as the person they are asking for is not associated with this phone # and every time, they tell me they will remove my number from their call list. This is getting rediculous!

5 Best Ways To Get Free Stuff