logo

Home Depot
Practicing Bigotry
4. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
Light In The Box
Poor Customer Service/Dress made wrong the wrong size!
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)

Posted:    Ronny

Fraud and scam

Ameraco
amerco.com
I work for this company for a long time and it was difficult for me to sale this program over the phone (495.00), knowing that it was a fraud!!

please do not invest your money in this program...
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2009 by   success +1 Votes
According to the Better Business Bureau this company have a A+ rating so how could this company be a scam. Maybe this company was not a good fit for you which may have caused your displeasure.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   srac13 +1 Votes
Why would Ronny state that Ameraco is a fraud when he was involved with them for "a long time". Sounds like he is out to not want anybody else to get involved with them. Confussed here, he is with them for as long time, but calls them a fraud.
 10th of Mar, 2009 by   DR. LINDA -1 Votes
I bought the system 2 years ago, and to date have made over 450 K.
This person, who by the way, can not even spell correctly is exactly why all this scam bloggers need to take into mind that:

If you work hard and want to make money, this is the best program

If you want to be supported by professional people, this is the best company

If you listen and read these blogs all day, you are never going to make any money...end of story

Their material is worth alone the price of the program. In face, I was refunded my 495.00 after I made my first sale.
THIS IS WHY AMERICANS ARE LOSING EVERYTHING, A BUNCH A WHINNERS...
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by   pacman569 +1 Votes
Anyone who made a deal with ameraco its time to put up or shut up about this company. I bought the system and have yet to get any of my properties picked up. If anyone did it and it work i'll go half on deal with you. email me at pacman569@yahoo.com
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   pacman569 +1 Votes
i see no one is respond it must fraud like everyone say it is. no one wants to help me out. who ever did it and can back it up email me my email address is above here is my phone number also 412-664-7047
 4th of May, 2009 by   Diane -1 Votes
I am personal friends with some of the Ameraco employees and I personally have seen some of the deals. Pacman 569 ? Oh my Gosh. The stories and tapes they have on file for you are amazing. If you talk to homeowners the way you speak to the Ameraco team, it's amazing you get anywhere in life. And as far as the former employee...He got fired so he's a little bitter. Ameraco is a small family working together to help you make money. If they were a scam, do you think they would continually answer your phone calls. The support line takes calls all day. Sometimes you get a call within a half hour and
sometimes it is 24 hours but they ALWAYS answer your calls. They try very hard to make you succeed. But most of it is up to you. Bottom line...No effort...No willingness to learn...No money to be made
 12th of May, 2009 by   Tony +1 Votes
AMERACO IS IN LEGAL TROUBLE WITH THE STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE IN FLORIDA !!!
 12th of May, 2009 by   Diane -1 Votes
That's okay, they have nothing to hide. Some of the lacators though, should be very concerned. They have all kinds of documentation on threats from locators as well as locators threatening homeowners. I guess it's time to fire up the coffee pot...
 13th of May, 2009 by   pacman569 -1 Votes
Diane,
I have try and try to make it work with Ameraco. I believed what the company said. I have placed many houses with them. They told me they have no say over the investors. when I do find a house and i tell them I have a support system in ameraco well people hang up on me stating that it is a fraud. dont tell me this is not true it is. I have been dealing with this sinces Nov2008 i am a bounty hunter I told Shawn and donna the samething on the phone I know the laws very well.
Like I said before if u have done a deal with ameraco what house is it and we will go from there and maybe do a deal together and i'll try this company one more time.
 15th of May, 2009 by   watchdog +1 Votes
Diane? You are "personal friends with some of the employees"? "Documentation on threats from locators"? Are you serious?!

You would think someone truly knowledgeable would offer a more professional response. Looks like pacman569 was simply asking for any successful "locator" to volunteer a success story. Your reaction leads me to believe he has a good point.
 15th of May, 2009 by   pacman569 +1 Votes
Diane,
Im still waiting for someone to show they have done and nothing. If anyone out there see this and has done a deal with Ameraco and it has worked let me know here is my email address pacman569@yahoo.com. Another Ameraco has no right to show you any kind of documentation. You are not an employee unless you are one and are lieing about it. I spent 495.00 a program that I have not gotten anything in return.
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Tony +1 Votes
If you want to hear what people are saying about "ameraco"..go to "/link removed/; and put in "ameraco".
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Tony -1 Votes
BEWARE: AMERACO IS A FRAUD !!!
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Tony -1 Votes
Ameraco works around the fact that they have over 10, 000 investors to buy these properties (30% below market value). THEY DO NOT !!! I would highly suggest that you do not waste your money ... 495.00 . You can do what you want but I'm warning right now...DON'T DO IT !!!
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   investor21 -1 Votes
I'd like to look at your deals. Or, maybe you'd be interested in one of mine. Get in touch with me at shortsalefundinggroup dot com. We are REAL experts, REAL investors. Let's talk.
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   Tony -1 Votes
I am so upset by this company...I know that the BBB has several complaints on them. I also found out that the STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE in florida is checking into there business...YEA!! They have SCAM alot of people out of 495.00. Someone said it right by saying it's a PIPE DREAM !!! They want you to find properties (30% below market value) and they supposely have over 10, 000 investors to buy them...RIGHT !! I have submitted a number of properties that met there requirements and not ONE investor has contacted me...NOT ONE !!!
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   monica 0 Votes
This is to Tony, I'm someone who recently contacted Ameraco to join, have you actually uilized the Investor Database to contact them and got no response? How long has it been that you have not heard anything from an investor from inquiring a property?
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   Tony 0 Votes
This is to "Monica" from Tony...There is NO investors database...Once you submit a property to "Ameraco"..They send out a form through e-mail to a few so call "Investors" in that state...Once these so call "Investors" look at this form and are interested...they will contact you...Unfort. 99% of the time..you will not hear from them. You can call there "support team" but they will only "sugar coat" the problem...they will also suggest that you find your own investor...WHY should you..supposely they have over 10, 000 of them...RIGHT !!! When it comes to your property...you might never hear anything...this program is VERY STRESSFUL !!!
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   Diane 0 Votes
There is a database of investors. You submit a property on line (for timely review). The deal goes out to every Investor in your state, any Investor who has requested property in your state and their internal guild of Investors. Support is there to make sure your deals go through as a GLA. There are 4 steps in the program. "Suggesting" that you follow step 4 ( seeing if you can find ADDITIONAL Investors) is a completion of the steps. I beleive what they say about this is... "DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP - There are likely additional local investors that would love to know about your deal that are NOT in our network. So, at this point, you should refer to pages 111-115 (step 4) of your training manual and continue to shop your deal to more investors. Remember, the more investors you have looking at your deal, the greater the likelihood your deal will be picked up and the greater the percentage of commission as well...If you people spent as much time trying to be successful as you do writing these blogs, you might not be so "stressed out"
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   watchdog 0 Votes
Interesting. "Diane" has posted here several times. Initially, she? was a "personal friend" of Ameraco employees with knowledge of confidential records and "tapes". Apparently, "Diane" is now an employee of the company as evidenced by her use of possessive pronouns in her most recent post ("our network"). Not the best PR job. My suggestion is that you move "Step 4" to "Step 1", skip the rest, and save your $495. Anyone else wondering what "Diane's" REAL name is?

Things You Should Never Buy Used