logo

Posted: 2013-01-08 by    cossbj

Bill

Ambit Energy
Dallas, Texas
In October 2012, I was notified by a collection association that I owed a utility bill from 2 1/2 years ago. I called Ambit Energy - was told five different times that I had a zero balance. I complained to the BBB as well as to the CEO, Jere Thompson as I could not get an answer. SOMEONE named Sara called me representing Mr. Thompson stating that this company had a NEW collection agency. However, they would clear my account, notify all credit bureaus and the Credit Protection Agency that the account was closed. The date of this call on behalf of Mr. Jere Thompson was December 19, 2012. The first week of January 2013 I received more collection letters. The BBB of Texas notified me that SOMEONE named CAEZAR from Ambit states that "Sara" had misspoken to me about the account. Again, I owe money - differing amounts depending oon who you talk to.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jun, 2010 by   lularedd 0 Votes
Ambit energy needs to be investigated and stopped, how many people are going to be their victim's before they are shut down.. I changed to TXU and just received my final bill from Ambit for $155.99 13 days at 0.162kWh. They are such a rip off.. Unbelievable.. Another thing to complain about with them.. I have already submitted one complaint regarding them disconnecting my service voiding my contract and charging me a higher rate.. I also filed a complained with the BBB who gives them an "A" rating.. Hopefully people will beware of Ambit Energy.. This company is a on going SCAM..
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   Arron Johnson 0 Votes
Ambit Energy is a great opportunity for people looking save on their energy cost and at the same time help others save on their energy costs. Currently Ambit is the #1 Top earning company as per INC 500 Magazine. Do I need to say any more?

We just made a major announcement of expanding markets and we are now able to offer the same savings opportunity to small businesses in TX.

I can go on and on about how great Ambit Energy is. Three thumbs up .. oops sorry I only have two thumbs. :)

Find out Why does Ambit Energy Work? http://bit.ly/9F7KwR
Save money and Join Ambit Now http://bit.ly/9Vn3kR
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   th!sman 0 Votes
Google VOD and C&D Letter.
 1st of Jul, 2014 by   raju bala 0 Votes
For just 4 days they were billed 96$. is it really a genuine bill?
I wanted to check it up is there any way to get resolve this problem?

Thanks,