logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (26 mins ago)
Bryte Shelyton
She takes money and vanishes
3. (29 mins ago)

Amajen Rottweilers

Posted:    Frank

Rip off

Amajen Rottweilers
Gave a $500 check as deposit for a puppy to be delivered in May of 2009. Can not get them on the phone. The mail box is full & they are not accepting calls. Cell phone for Amanda is hung up with no answer. Lousy people to do business with. Wish I had seen this site first. It would have saved me $500.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of May, 2009 by   Maverick718 0 Votes
Frank, I went to Kims house yesterday & talked with her sister. Kim is now in Virgina, near fairfax. I have her number. She is supposed to be real sick. She tells me that she's out of buisness now & couldn't do it any longer yet she has Mika contracted out to someone for multiple breedings. Yet she also claims his sperm count went way low & has to be checked monthly. Now this is a person who says she's out of the buisness. All the dogs are gone from her place in Bushkill, Pa. except Lazarus, Mikas son. I was to breed with either Mika or "Q". Now she's telling me that only Lazarus is available & I have to except whatever dog is available at the time. Wrong!!! The verbal contract was not for him & he was never mentioned till yesterday. I never knew there was a Lazarus. Her sister also suggested that I not leave my dog at thier place to breed. Only her 2 young daughters were there. The other people there suggest suing here for what she owes us including a 500.00 deposit that she has of mine since last winter for the "reserved" breeding. She cannot be trusted. If ya want her number just let me know. maverick71859@yahoo.com.
 26th of May, 2009 by   smonk 0 Votes
I also have been ripped off, I gave her a $500.00 check last August and have not been able to get in contact with anyone there about it. Does anyone have any idea what we can do about it? svm2@psu.edu
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   C Fulmino 0 Votes
We bought a puppy from Amajen Rottweilers in january and still have not received the paper work and and can not get a hold of the breeder. Also I called AKC and the registration number we received for the mother does not match the mothers name on the paper work. Also no litter was registered by them in november 2008 when our puppy was born.
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   Maverick718 0 Votes
People email me concerning this!! Maverick71859@yahoo.com
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   Maverick718 0 Votes
my wifes best friend works for an attorney who is with the DA & if we all file together it will become a civil suit 7 they will go after Kim!!! Maverick71859@yahoo.com
 22nd of Jun, 2009 by   my rotties 0 Votes
THIS IS VERT SAD THAT THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. I AM A BREEDER OF ROTTWEILERS MYSELF AND NEVER EVER COULD I EVEN IMAGINE DOING SOMETHING SO CRUEL. I KNOW EVERY ONE OF MY COUSTOMERS LOOK FOWARD TO THEIR NEW BABIES AND TO GET SOMEONE SO EXCITED KNOWING THEY WILL NOT GET WHAT THEY WANT IS A BUNCH OF BS.
DID YOU GET A CONTRACT WITH YOUR DEPOSIT? DO THEY OR DID THEY HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU COULD TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT OTHER COUSTOMERS HAD TO SAY?
I AM SURE YOU KNOW NOW WHAT TO WATCH FOR WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING A PUP FROM A BREEDER BUT I AM STILL GOING TO GIVE YOU A FEW TIPS WHEN LOOKING FOR ONE.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET A CONTRACT OF SOME SORT BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR DEPOSIT (VIA E-MAIL) AND THEN THE BREEDER (ON THE DAY THEY RECIEVE IT) NEEDS TO E-MAIL YOU STATING THEY RECIEVED THE CHECK (I ALSO SAY THAT WITH A DEPOSIT ON A PUP TO SEND A PERSONAL CHECK AS IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE THAT E-MAIL YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR CHECK BUT THAT IS ONLY THE WAY I WORK) MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN JUST DROP IN AT ANYTIME WITH NO NOTICE IF THE BREEDER DOES NOT WORK OUTSIDE OF THE HOME AS THEY SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. MAKE SURE THAT THEY ALSO HAVE A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE PUP THEY BOUGHT AND MAKE SURE THEIR ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT FAMILES NOT JUST A FEW THAT CONTINUE TO E-MAIL THEM THAT THEY PUT ON THEIR WEBSITE.
I HOPE I HAVE HELPED A BIT ON HELPING YOU FIND A GOOD BREEDER SO THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AGAIN.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   rottielover 0 Votes
I bought a Rott from Kim 1 1/2 years ago. i love him to death but have had many issues. When i first contacted her and talked i was a little concerned. i put that aside and moved forward becasue i was excited to get a new pup. The daughter leaves a lot to be desired and the breeding is backyard (puppy mill). They were in it for the money not the breed. Good Luck with your pursuit of getting your money back.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by   smonk 0 Votes
My rottie I got from Kim 5 years ago is a wonderful dog, but he has epilepsy. He is on a large amount of medication, it is so sad. I wouldn't give him up for the world. I just thought it was very bad luck, but now I am sure that her breeding practices were suspect. I just hope no one else has the same problem with any of her puppies. I was so sure it was just bad luck and not poor breeding that I was going to get another puppy from her. I have posted earlier that she has my $500. from last August. I have an e-mail from her acknowledging receipt of my deposit and I have a copy of the canceled check, but I doubt I have any recourse. She grabbed the money and ran, figuratively and literally.
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   RoscoesRot 0 Votes
I visited Amajen Kennels in Sept. of 08. I was satisfied with what I saw and heard at that point, so I placed a deposit on the second pick of the litter that was "born" on Nov 24, 2008. After the phone call informing me the pups had arrived, and that there were 4 females and three males I was very excited. At that point, communication faltered. I was given an expected date to choose my pup and take hime home of the weekend of Jan 16, 2009, and then never heard from them after. They, Kim and Amanda, would not answer the phone or reply to emails. I waited it out until the 19th of January, then I called my friend who is a lawyer. He made one call, which ofcourse was answered, and explained that I wanted my money back or I was filing civil and criminal charges. The very next day a very sweet Amanda called to inform me I could come and pick out my pup and take hime home. When I arrived the place was in horrible condition. Only the three daughters were there, and about twenty dogs and pups, numerous cats, birds and assorted other animals. I was told there was ony two pups in the litter, and the one that was left was mine. I wrote a check for the remaining amount and took this pup. he was very smal and not very lively. the next day the vet told me the pup was no more than five weeks old and was malnourished at best. I stopped payment on the check, which had been run to the bank immediately. I was fortunate, I have my pup, but he has issues. They tried to call me and bully me to no avail. Kim's husband is aparently involved some how in law enforcement, and he tried to scare me with threats of legal action, and they even called the police and reported the pup stolen! I told the fool he would have to sue me and that I would love to meet them in court. I have never heard back from them. The whole strange family is like a gypsy tribe! I am certain they moved to avoid legal issues. They have been closed down by the Animal Control authorities at least once according to the Pike County Dog Warden, but that is where I would start. I filed many complaints with many groups, to no avail. I will gladly take part in a class action suit and would love to have my Gemo DNA tested and prove he is not from the litter they claimed.
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   C Fulmino 0 Votes
RoscoesRot i think our puppies are from the same litter. We picked ours up on Jan 17th and told the litter was born on November 24. When we arrived there were 4 puppies left. One male and three females. We took the larger Female. Our dog had hip dysplasia which needed to be surgically corrected. We had the left hip done two weeks ago and the right one will be done in August. A very xpensive procedure but she needed it. Please call me at 646-248-8094. I would like to know what medical issues your puppy has run into so i know what else to keep a look out for.

Thanks

Christian
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   C Fulmino 0 Votes
I have located Kim in Virginia her address and phone number is listed below for anyone that has been ripped off and is trying to contact them.

14712 Stream Pond Dr
Centreville VA 20120
703-266-3753
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   rottiefriend 0 Votes
I am so sorry for all of your troubles. I know Kim well Knew until she left her 3 kids in a house and took off. Her home is in deplorable condition and many of the dogs had health issues stemming from inbreeding. As for the posted above I am not sure how she still has MIKA as he is NOT EVEN HERS! Ihave since heard that ALL of her dogs have died. PLEASE be sure you are all get waht is owed to you INCLUDING the cost to maintain your pets health. They didnt ask for any of this. As far as I know her daughters are living there until the sheriff kicks them out so KEEP BANGING ON THE DOOR! Good luck to you all and may I suggest cantacting Wayne the Pike County Dog Warden. And lastly, I also had a dog from her that was "a return" and inevidiably I returned her too. I just couldnt afford the heath issues that kept arrising and her temperment towards my child.
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   Maverick718 0 Votes
Rottiefriend, where exactly did you get your information from??? I bred with Mika & have copies of his DNA & OFA & both state that Kim Knoll is the owner.
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Deb Wambold 0 Votes
I, too, gave Kim a $500 deposit last April for a puppy that I never got. Several attempts to contact her led nowhere, the sheriffs office refused to do anything saying it was a civil, not a criminal matter. Another woman I know also has been waiting over a year for a puppy and has given a deposit with no pup also. We contacted the Pennsylvania Atty General office and filed a complaint. I would love to file a class action lawsuit against her, atleast get her some jail time, though I doubt I'll ever get my money back.

Deb
 23rd of Jul, 2009 by   rottlvr 0 Votes
She also has an arrest record in the state of PA for passing bad checks. I know because I had her arrested for it. They did show up at court that day.

Two cases were also filed with the United Staes Rottweiler Club regarding non-OFA and dysplastic breedings that Kim and Ray had done. They knowingly and regularly bred dogs that either did not have hips, were underage or were listed in the OFA database as dysplastic, which is specifically against breed club rules.

If any of you have dog out of AMAJEN'S ANJA VOM CZIRGA or this dog is ANYWHERE IN YOUR PEDIGREE, you may want to have your dog x-rayed for hip dysplasia. This dog was known dysplastic according to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals, yet the Nolls (aka Kim Trombacco) knowingly bred this dog anyway multiple times. This can be verified at the following link.

They also bred Anja's daughter Anika vom Amajen (as well as other offspring) repeatedly knowing that her mother was dysplastic. Also note that while Anika has an elbow rating she has no hip rating in the OFA database - a SURE sign that the dog failed hips.

If any of you have dogs out of Anya, Anika or any Anya offsrping, you bet I'd have them checked for dysplasia. You cannot fix it, but at least you can manage your dogs health if you catch it early.

For those of you who have dysplatsic dogs, you should list the sire and dam of your Amajen puppies here so other people can see this information when they do a search on Amajen. This information could help other puppy buyers as well.

I'm sorry all of you got hurt by this unscrupulous person.
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   hagen2009 0 Votes
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad I'm not the only one out there with issues with this 'breeder'. I have a male pup via Mika & Belle...the breeding was suppose to be with Mika and Flavia, but apon arrival to pick up our pup, we were told Belle was the mother.
This family is down right rude. When we took our pup to the vet, he was malnourished as well and full of worms. Attached is a photo of our boy...we just love him to death.
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   gweiss132 0 Votes
UNFORTUNATE THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED. I ALSO KNEW KIM AND HER FAMILY. MY DAUGHTER WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF THE ELDEST. MY WIFE AND I WERE ONE OF THE ONES WHO CALLED THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE AFTER KIM MOVED TO CENTREVILLE, VA, ABANDONED ALL THREE CHILDREN. THE OLDEST WAS PART OF THE MURDER TRIAL IN PIKE COUNTY SOME MONTHS AGO. THE GIRLS WERE ALWAYS LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEMISE. THEY WERE NEVER NEAT. THE HOUSE WAS FILTHY AND IN A DEPLORABLE CONDITION. THE CHILDREN WERE NOT CARED FOR PROPERLY. NO SURPRISE THE POOR ANIMALS THAT SHE BRED WERE IN THE SAME CONDITION. SHE WASN'T SICK, MAYBE SICK IN THE HEAD. SHE "HURT HER BACK" IN A FALL, AND FROM WHAT THE ELDEST TOLD MY DAUGHTER, SHE IS ADDICTED TO PAIN KILLERS. HER DAUGHTER DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL TO RUN THE BUSINESS. THE BUSINESS WENT DOWN HILL LONG BEFORE NOW. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RESORT TO CHILD LABOR TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS. SAD THAT THE STATE DIDN'T STEP IN WITH ALL THE COMPLAINTS. I FEEL BAD FOR THE CHILDREN. I GUESS YOU CAN'T BLAME HER TOO MUCH. AFTER ALL THEY HAVE A STEP-FATHER. LET ME GUESS THAT IS WHY SHE RAN TO VIRGINIA. SOMEONE SHOULD CATCH UP WITH HER AND LET HER KNOW THAT YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE. OH WAIT. MY DAUGHTER HAS HER NEW ADDRESS 14712 STREAM POND DRIVE, CENTREVILLE, VA 20120. I THINK I WILL GIVE HER A SHOUT AND LET HER KNOW HOW I FELT WHEN I HAD TO BURY THE DOG THAT I PURCHASED FROM HER BECAUSE IT WAS SO SICK AND I HAD TO PUT HER DOWN BECAUSE I COULDN'T BARE TO WATCH IT SUFFER ANY LONGER. IN FACT WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE CALL HER AND LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH WE ALL APPRECIATE HER F%&CKING US.
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   SEAN18222 0 Votes
HELLO FROM DRUMS PA. I PURCHASED MY DOG MAXAMUS FROM KIM IN 2007. HE WAS FROM A LITTER THAT WAS BORN ON DEC 18TH 2006. A FEW MONTHS AFTER HE WAS HOME I TOOK HIM TO THE VET AND I WAS TOLD THAT MY DOG HAD THE MANGE. IT WAS TREATED AND HE MADE A FULL RECOVERY. SO I TRIED CALLING KIM TO REPORT THIS PROBLEM AND AS ALWAYS... YOU NEVER GET A CALL BACK. THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING I CALLED THEM AGAIN TO SEE IF I COULD GET MY DOG BOARDED AND TRAINED FOR 3 WEEKS WHILE I WAS AWAY ON MILITARY TRAINING. BOY WHAT A MISTAKE. I WENT DOWN TO PICK MAX UP AND HE WAS OUT IN A CAGE AND LOOKIED LIKE HE DID NOT HAVE ANY FOOD OR WATER FOR SEVERAL DAYS ANDTHEY DID NOT EVEN BRUSH HIM. SO GET THIS NOW THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY TRAINED HIM... TO SIT IN GERMAN AND THEY CHARGED ME $750.00 AND LOST HIS $30.00 LEASH. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TOOK HIM BACK THERE. IT LOOKED LIKE THE KIDS COULD NOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES LET ALONE TAKE CARE OF A DOG. I HOPE SOMEONE CATCHES UP WITH KIM AND BRINGS HER TO JUSTICE. PEOPLE LIKE THAT GIVE ROTTWEILERS A BAD NAME...
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   SEAN18222 0 Votes
Hello again from drums. I bought my dog Max from Kim around Feb of 2007. He was born on Dec 18, 2006. I think his parents are "Cei Cei" & "Q" Blacksmiths Esquire. Does anyone know who bought the rest of the litter. I would like to know how the other dogs are doing and if they have any illnesses or have had any other problems. So far my dog Max only had minor illnesses. The only surgery he has had to have was on his eyelids. The fur was irritating his eyes. If anyone can post on this web site with any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 4th of Sep, 2009 by   jakeroo 0 Votes
Our pup is out of Belle and Mika and he is doing very well. While we never received his papers we did get helpful advice back in January 2009 from Kim and Amanda when our pup developed a prolapsed tear gland. Our vet said that is not a result of poor breeding. Otherwise communication with them has been non existent. We love our pup and he does have a proper temperament but we wished we had picked a more supportive breeder.

Getting The Most Out of Skin Care