logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

POBox 1344
Minn, Minnesota
Phone: 800 950 5872
www.Allianz.com
When I applied for an Annuity, I was getting over a stroke and received an inheritance of, well, a lot. Was scared to have that much money in checking acct and my "tax" guy told me to do this. I trusted him. He lied about nearly everything. He is considered by the company to be an Agent. When I realized that the penalties were outrageous, I asked to see a copy of the policy. Never got one. Finally, after almost 3 yrs I get one. It says if you don't want the policy to return it in 20 days and all premiums will be refunded. I was told that they were getting 11% interest. When I requested $35,000 to get some land, I was charged almost $10,000 in penalties. They have said they will give me my money back, but will not refund ANY of the penalties and will only give me 3% interest. They refuse to even try to talk to me about this. I recorded their agent lying to me and recorded THEM, as well. Legal in TN. I feel like I have them dead to rights on this, but they are being real jerks about this. I told them I wanted the remainder of the original amount plus the penalties reimbursed plus 6%. They are trying to bully me and here I am a disabled veteran and that's the only break I'll probably ever have in my life. Between the company and their "agent" they made a pretty penny from my money and if I hadn't "gotten wise' about this, they would have gotten it all. NEVER DEAL WITH ALLIANZ. They are crooks from the word GO.

Sure wish I could talk to anyone who has any knowledge of how to get my money back... the money I deserve.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2009 by   Just my opinion -1 Votes
I learned the hard way too. I will never trust Allianz. I will never trust their Agents. In my opinion, they misrepresent the products they sell. The amount of money you actually receive, should you need it, is far far far less than what they say you get. To me and others I know, their contracts are like traps - just waiting for you to take the wrong step. Then you lose your leg - and they win big.

The Attorney General of Minnesota who tried to sue Allianz, indicated their contracts are extra-ordinarily complex. I know of other who felt burned by Allianz. They feel ripped off. I read there are two law firms that are filing a class action lawsuit against Allianz.

Allianz is one company I will forever stay away from.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   01BMW325XI -1 Votes
WE ARE TO RECIEVE A LARGE SUM FROM AN ANNUITY. THIS IS THE ONLY CO. OUT OF 5 THAT HAS NOT PAID AS ALL THE OTHERS DID. I AGREE THEY ARE CROOKS AND WE ARE SUING THEM. I HAVE A BAD FEELING NOW THAT I AM INVESTIGATING. I WOULD LIKE TO CHOKE THE BAST... THAT SOLD THIS TO OUR BENIFACOR. THEY REALLY SCREWED US UP!
BEWARE IF YOU ARE THINKING OF INVESTING WITH THIS CO. TJHEY ARE CROOKS!!!
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   Jean Howard -1 Votes
Hi please help me my husband is thinking invest with Alianza..if you know something about this company and they program call Fixed-Annuity ..my husband is 59 years old, thats money is all what we have...Please help us..thanks..
Jean
 23rd of Apr, 2011 by   FAD -1 Votes
Jean, did you not read the stories here. Stay away.

These people neglected to tell me about the penalties. The only people that made money here is Allianz.
 25th of Jul, 2014 by   lawyerguy07 +1 Votes
I am sorry to hear about all your bad experiences, but it seems that you all have had the same problem with trying to access your annuity money early, it sounds to me more like your agents werent up front with the costs and penalties associated with cashing in these contracts early, and for that I feel bad. Annuities are a great way to plan for retirement and can provide lifelong income(if you can wait till the contracts mature before using them).

Lawmakers Urged to Make Schools Safer