logo

Little Fashions Boutique
EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!!
2. (2 mins ago)
Identification Consulting
non delivery of paid-for documents
3. (3 mins ago)

ALLIANCE FINANCIAL GROUP Contacts & Informations

ALLIANCE FINANCIAL GROUP

Posted:    DWSMAS

SCAM

ALLIANCE FINANCIAL GROUP/ CONSUMER PROTECTION DEPT.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
RECEIVED LETTER AND CHECK FROM ALLIANCE FINANCIAL GROUP/CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAWING SMARTEDGE SWEEPSTAKES... MY WINNINGS WAS 155, 000. WITH THE FIRST INSTALMENT OF $3, 870.10 TO ASSIST IN PAYING NON RESIDENT TAX. TAX OF $2992. US DOLLARS. TAX AGENT STUART WILKNES. ALSO CONTACT CLAIM AGENT STEVE HARMON @1-778-4648 ...!!! THIS HAS TO BE STOPED. ANOTHER SCAM...
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jul, 2010 by   ChazzMannn 0 Votes
First time, huh? I'm sure you deserve the money. You worked hard for it. How'd they get your address?

Be sure and give them your social security number, all your credit card numbers, your mother's maiden name, bank account numbers, your ATM PIN, all your old addresses, belt size, work phone and everything else they ask for. Always send them any money via Western Union. Don't use the US Postal Service for anything -- that would just get the Feds involved, so use FedEx or UPS.

You'll get your 155 grand any day now, all the way from an internet cafe in Nigeria, "delivered to your door by a brown-shoe'd square in the middle of the night."

And your Caps Lock is on the left.
 19th of Nov, 2010 by   This is only a test 0 Votes
The ChazzMan sounds like kind of a douche bag. I'm not sure how to spell that but anyways I am glad that I did a quick search on this company before I got excited about how I was going to spend my wind fall. My check was for $3, 870.00 and I am supposed to send $2, 998 of it to some guy in Canada hey? The envelope has a $1.00 stamp on it but when they didn't leave a space between my middle initial and last name, it kind of made me wonder about their story. I would like to know where to report this so if someone would comment on that, it might help in some small way.

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups