logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)
background music

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Air India Complaints & Reviews - NO RESPONSE FROM ECOMMERCE DEPARTMENT FOR REFUND

Air India Contacts & Informations

Air India

Posted: 2011-04-20 by    Empyyrean

NO RESPONSE FROM ECOMMERCE DEPARTMENT FOR REFUND

I prepared a ticket for my boss on 25th march from Dubai to New Delhi with Booking reference no (PNR): YPCN0, Web Reference: AIBE255030
Issued date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 and TICKET NO 098-2100126757
. However due to misspelling in the name i had to cancel the ticket the very same day.
While cancellation I was told that I will have to bear 100.00 AED and 5% some RAF to cancel, I agreed along with the promise of refund in 2 weeks.
But until now I have not recieved any refund and moreover I wrote almost 15 mails to the concerned department at ecommerce@airindia.in and there is no reply not even they bother to acknowledge the mail and reply with the span of time it would take for refunds as I have to deposit the amount in my credit card else I would be charged the penalty.
When ever i call them at 011- 2462220/4503 at safdarjung office they hang up on me or simply pick up and hang up without even bothering to say hello or to even listen.
Once they replied in almost 7 consecutive attempts and asked me to call at 022-2279600 in Mumbai at yatrik cell but they said you have to call Delhi office. so they are keeping bouncing me between offices.
also they said there is no contact for Ecommerce department to call and know the status of refund.
and Ecommerce is not even replying.

Please help me!!!

Warm Regards,

SUHAIL
Comments India Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of May, 2011 by   Raveendran Vadakkoot 0 Votes
Even I had sent a mail to the ecommerce@airindia.in site on 19th of Apri, 2011. Neither do they respond back, nor do they pick up the call. Why do we need such an airline company? Its a pain rather than being useful.

Raveendran V.
 28th of May, 2011 by   saifulla 0 Votes
Even i had same complaint, send 10 mail to ecommerce@airindia.in on 14th of April 2011, they didn't respond back here in muscat office they said ecommerce people are not replying to there mail also, so pls help us to get refund if any one have contact.
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   RangaReddy 0 Votes
Air India ecommerce is the worst website. They are trying to cheat the customers by taking the monies online selling tickets and when we claim for genium refunds, there is no bugger to come online to help the customer grievances. Is it not stupid on part of air india not having any proper landline numbers to followup.
I have issued two air india tickets Hyderabad - New York - Hyderabad on 16th March. I booked them online paid through my credit card for aunti and uncle. I cancelled well ontime physically with Hyderabad Air India office and also scanned and emailed to ecommerce@airindia.com. As they became sick and not able to travel coz cancelled. But till date no ass hole is comming to let know from where we will get the refund of over a lakh of rupees. If this is attitude, i have no option to approach the CONSUMER CARE and claim for refund. Ranga Reddy
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   ASHOK KWT 0 Votes
It is true that the ecommerce is not responding to request/email for change of date or cancellation. Worst of all the same if you contact the airline office by phone.
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   Harris EK 0 Votes
I am also another victim of airindia, we do not need this type of airline anymore, I am waiting for my refund even after one month ticket cancelled, when I contact the customer service, they simply say that send an another mail to e-commerce, they did not even ask my ticket PNR number or any other reference.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Dr.Aloke Patnaik 0 Votes
Same with me.I had cancelled a group ticket from Kolkata to Bhubaneswar Ticket No. : 098-2102236774 ( which I had booked on-line) on 18.01.12 with the assurance from Air India side that the refund amount will be credited to my account within next 7 days.Now more than a one and half months has passed and I'am yet to receive the said amount. The telephone number given to me to contact e-commerce people i.e. 01124624075/76 is always busy and the on- line complain(no. WB-DCCU230212013) has no response.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Empyyrean 0 Votes
The only way to F**k these A******s is to approach consumer forum as I did and the sonest i moved to consumer forum the refund was initiated and was in my Card account in 7 days!! So i request every victin of this airline to approach Consumer Forum Online. Hope this helps,

Note : I used the following email addresses: comlai@bom3.vsnl.net.in; tfc-svcs@airindia.in; cshqic@gmail.com
and I received the response from this email address ialcshq@airindia.in and the reply was as follows:

Dear Sir

While apologising for the inconvenience caused, we are forwarding your mail to the concerned department for looking into the same and they shall respond to you shortly.

Rgds
Deepika
Manager(CS)
For Air India Ltd

cc: Yatrik/helpdsdesk(IC) kindly look into this and respond to pax -ASAP

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM, suhail abbas wrote:

Date: April 20, 2011

TO,

Air India Limited,

SUB: COMPLAINT REGARDING NON RESPONSIVE BEHAVIOR FROM AIR INDIA REGARDING REFUND
Dear Sir/Maa’m,

With reference to the subject I would like to bring your kind notice that I prepared a Ticket online for my Boss on 25th March, The ticket was from Dubai to New Delhi scheduled on 28th March (See the file pasted below), However due to some typo mistake and error in Name of my boss I had to cancel the ticket the very same day.

While cancellation I was told that I have to bear a loss of 100 AED + 5% RAF and I agreed along with the promise of refund in 6-8 days. Also I was requested to send an email to ecommerce@airindia.in to inform them of cancellation and request them to process the refund.

I did the same as I was directed and until now there is no refund or not even the reply to my mail, (I almost wrote 15 mails to the said email address).

Now today on 20th April 2011 I called Safdarjung airport office to know about the status of refund but they kept hanging the phone on me without speaking a word in 7 attempts, however I got through and somebody bothered to speak and I explained him the situation and he gave me the number of Yatrik Cell Mumbai (022-22796000) there the person who picked up the phone straightly said why you called us and wasted our time I should have called Delhi office and not even bothered to listen to me that I was directed to them and again hung up on me.

Sir, I would request you to kindly look into the matter as I can not keep bouncing between different departments and Customer service reps.

Please do the needful.

Warm Regards,

Suhail
+91-8826463343
 19th of Jan, 2013 by   parikhit mohanty 0 Votes
I book a ticket through net for my son name Pratik mohanty from BHUBANESWAR To Mumbai, Dt 27 oct 2012.Ticket No Is 2104883748.Till now I have not got my refund amt.Pl act it is already late.

4 Ways You Lose From Financial Reform