logo

TEGA SMITH
DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT MARTINKINSLOANFIRM@GMAIL.COM
4. (23 mins ago)
names in details area
need my bank details for money transfer
5. (36 mins ago)

AdultFriendFinder.com

Posted:    spectremi

Fake ads

adultfriendfinder.com
Just go to the main page of adultfriendfinder.com - look at all the model names. Then go search for them inside after you signup.

None exist.

Also, on upgrading my account, I was not upgraded instantly. I had to email customer support which surprisingly did it within the next day. The friendfinder/adultfriendfinder and suite of sites has been running on old code, shoddy business practices and such for over a decade. Sadly, it is a very common site everyone puts ads up for as it probably converts pretty well due to their fake accounts.

So far I've written tons of people on the site, only found 4 real ones, the rest were ALL spam - I gave my email address out (a disposable one) and received plenty of spam from it, so humans read the message (or AFF scans messages and then spams you themselves, who knows) and the spammer's account -does- get deleted. However, meeting REAL people seems to be few and far between and DEFINITELY not worth the money.

It's a shame that a site so big is so hard to use, still uses the same design from 10 years ago and continues to be full of fakeness and fraud.

I could understand spammers trying to use it to get people roped in. However the site itself is fake, so I wouldn't trust anything. It would be nice for an alternative site that doesn't rip you off and has REAL people on it. Maybe I'll make one.

I'd attach proof photos but I think this isn't very unbelievable, anyone who's used it knows it, and I told you at the beginning how to prove one of the most basic things on their integrity :)
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Nov, 2009 by   spectremi 0 Votes
Oh,

Also: in the past I signed up years ago, I think just for the normal friendfinder website and could not get out of being billed without calling multiple times and emailing multiple times.

Now I'm scared I used my normal card for this and even though auto-rebill is taken off.

I think the best thing to do would be to buy a pre-paid disposable visa with a limit.. That way you can pay for the month or whatever and if they try to rebill it's useless -and- it's not personally attached to you.

I got duped again but I had hoped that AFF might be different being 10 years older with a lot of real people but it is still slim pickings even for unattractive people I can only find a handful in the area... any my area is usually full of freaks and people looking for one night stands and fetish sex and such. Very odd...
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   GardenGuyHere 0 Votes
I would like to cancel my subscription to AdultFriendFinder. Please cancel my subscription immediately. Thank you, Victor Lynn Bell
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   GardenGuyHere 0 Votes
I would like to cancel my subscription to AdultFriendFinders.com
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   GardenGuyHere 0 Votes
I cannot afford membership or payments to AdultFriendFinder.com
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   GardenGuyHere 0 Votes
Please, cancel my subscription to this site !
Please cancel.