logo

Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC
Deceptive practices!
3. (33 mins ago)
Livecareer.com
Not sure how they keep good rating
4. (43 mins ago)
Audio Extasa
None of my emails were responded...
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)

ADT

Posted: 2011-03-13 by    doggyouu

Bad business

ADT
Still no help. Just answering machines and sorry i can't help you...you need another department. I have called many times. I have waited for 3 months. When i tell them i am going to cancel the contract that i have been paying on for three months due to no service they tell me about all the fees i would have to pay. Please do not do business with ADT they are the worst in customer service i have ever seen. One of their own sales men told me it is hard for him to come back and help me once he has made the sale becouse he has a quota to meet and he does not have time for me once the contract has been signed I called ADT among many other alarm companies when I was shopping for a service. After about an hour long conversation, I agreed to have someone come out and look around my home to discuss setting up the service and signing their contract. I was told my credit card would not be charged until the contract was signed and I just had to give them the number to hold the appointment. Two days later I had a charge for $107, their activation fee +tax. When I called customer service, I was told that's their policy and I would have to wait 30 days for my refund. When I explained that wasn't good enough and I had been promised that nothing would be charged in the first place, he told me to read my brochure (which I didn't have, I'd spoken to someone on the phone) and I would have to wait 30 days like everyone else. That's when I asked for a supervisor and the call got really bad. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with the CUSTOMER SERVICE rep telling me that a supervisor was not available but they would call me back. When I said I wanted to hold, he told me that this wasn't a supervisor issue and they were going to tell me the same thing he had already explained. By the end of my phone call with him, he was threatening to "disconnect the call" if I couldn't realize that I didn't need to speak to a supervisor. I finally got the supervisor who said she would escalate the refund (that should not have been charged in the first place)! I HATE ADT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALESMEN AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2012 by   CassieC 0 Votes
I had the exact same experience with their customer service. You are not exaggerating! After a rude representative answered my call and finally got a supervisor per my request, the supervisor was even ruder. I am in a business where I can share my experiences with hundreds of people every month, and trust me, I am sharing! I don't think I have ever been as angry as I was when I got the phone with them the last time. It takes a lot to rile me up, so you can imagine the conversation... RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, and JUST PLAIN MEAN.

ADT thoroughly victimizes their customers.

Positive & Negative Sides of Customer Service