logo

ROMANA WATER LLC
WATER
4. (38 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (40 mins ago)

Posted:    jmb

Fraud

Adison high School online degrees
California
Adison high school oline diplomas are a fraud. They won't give you an address and they charge 299.00 for a diploma that isn't worth 1 cent. They send fraudulant papers and diploma. When you call to talk to someone about it they won't let you talk and hang up. They will say anything about their diplomas to sell them. You can't use them for military, colleges or even jobs, but they will assure you that you can all they need is someone to call and they will verify that it is good, but it actually isn't. We are trying to get help to get these people out of business so if anyone has any information please complain on this site. They give a false address so we could sire use some help.
Comments United States Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jan, 2009 by   chriss_wians -5 Votes
i noticed jason, that even in your writing you fail to use any sort of proper sentence structure. words such as 'compaint and incompetient' are spelled incorrectly. spell check, anyone? i am an eighteen year old high school drop out, and i can tell you right now that im offended by your little spill. some people dont have the option to go back to college; either they're too old, or they dont have the time. people have lives, people have different reasons for dropping out of school which are not ALWAYS directly related to being 'lazy'. as teens we take things for granted, yes, and sometimes we realize years down the road that we made a mistake. thats the reason for these online schools - for people that dont have the time to sit in an actual classroom; for people that want an education and the chance to have a white collar job. what do you do? from your horrid grammar and spelling i'd say that you probably skated your way through english class, maybe passed it with a d? or maybe YOU didnt graduate and it makes you feel better to type up a retarded paragraph that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

so, jason. for future reference, it is "complaint" not compaint. and it is "incompetent" not incompetient. also..capitalizing your sentences and putting periods where they need to go doesn't make you an above-average writer, or an intelligent person, for that matter. my eleven year old sister could come up with a better explanation of her thought process than you.
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Helena 0 Votes
Instantly after completing my "High School Online Diploma Exam" with Adison, I received a phone call from this number (408) 987-6999. A male congratulated me on my high score and said he wanted to send me my High School Diploma. I told him I just wanted to see my score and didn't care to buy the Diploma. He sounded shocked and upset and he hung up on me. LOL I am not sure if the number is useful but that's all I got!
 23rd of Feb, 2009 by   Alysa 0 Votes
is there anywhere to get a high school diploma or GED ?
 11th of May, 2009 by   AngryMom 0 Votes
My son got his diploma through Adison a year ago, he can not get into and college the military or anything. I have called them and they refuse to give a refund. We paid 300 bucks for him to take their test and all he got was false papers that are not worth the paper they are printed on. I would love to be able to hang them as well, they have not only cost me money but have ruined his chances of getting into any college unless he goes else where and pays for classes all over again. They need to be stopped before more get fooled by this scam.
 22nd of May, 2009 by   CC2009 0 Votes
In April 2009 my Daughter and I both were able to get our High School Diplomas through Adison High School Online. We had asked them continually if they were accredited so that my daughter could enter the Air force and I could go to college they repeatedly told us that they were and if there were any questions to feel free to call them we called them once after my daughters recruiter said that she couldn’t use that diploma to get into the Military they then asked for the military to call them in which they were told them that it was up top them to use the diploma. I called them again after being told that I could not attend Kaplan university because they are not an accredited high school with the US Department of Education and that they are not regionally accredited. I called Adison High School and asked them for a refund and asked why I was not informed of their lack of accreditation they told me that they had to have a letter from the college stating that they wont accept me (Apparently this is what is told to many customers after finding out they are not accredited) and that I should have done my homework. I will only get a refund with a letter from the college and military. Kaplan does not wan to get involved. I paid for mine and my daughters and want a refund for both back. My daughter has missed her High School graduation and will never have that back and I have to attend a different school this has impacted our lives and they will never know how bad. (My daughter was so upset and hurt that she had a breakdown and ended up having a relapsed and is back in rehab) This company never informed us of their lack of accreditation and took us for our money. I have filed a complaint agianst this company and ask that you do too. If you know anyone else who has had this happen to them please pass it on. http://www.bbb.org/
 23rd of May, 2009 by   AngryMom 0 Votes
I have complained to the BBB myself, and spoke to my attorney. This school and the scammers who run it need to be dealt with. Hopefully they can be sued and all hung out to dry. What they are doing is the same thing as stealing the only thing is they are doing right under our noses. This is not a school its a full pledged scam and those who are posting good about the school, I bet you they actually work and are part of the scam. Keep complaining and keep all emails and conversations related to this as I was told to do so.
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   Adisonisascam! 0 Votes
I had recently went through "Adison High School" and found out that all it was is just a big scam!!! I had recently moved my family from a different state because I got a great job offer so we all moved. Done the interveiw and done the drug testing and everything was a go until they done a background check. Come to found out that I didnt have a HS diploma so I fueded with the possible employer about the diploma and she begin to tell me that it was a scam! The bad thing is were in a different state stuck with no jobs nor people we know due to Adison high school.We are going to press charged due to fake high school diploma or through possible employer for discrimanation.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   abbyDGAF 0 Votes
So, I to fell for the Adison Scam. Im 17yrs old Ive moved state to state and i finally settled down. Turns out I cant graduate at the High School i attended becuase the requirments for every high school are diffrent. So I looked for a way out, a friend recommend me to Adison; and me trying to find the easy way out I did it. I should have done research before i even considered paying but none of it mattered at the time becuase I thought i was finally finished. Well today i had a lovely dicussion with PETER. Besides the whole spell check he got pretty upset about it, I told him i might not be the best speller but i know what mistakes i make becuase im a teen i can spell how i please. He said ":) what an excuse". So i lost my temper called him an asshole called him out on how he is robbing not only from me but everyone who fell for the scam. He told me to write a rejection letter. I told him a piece of paper will not do anything, its not hard to return money but hes an idiot. And once again I told him I know what screwed over is, I;ve been screwed over plenty of times, Ive sued my job and im not affraid to sue again. Hes not ganna get away with any of this!
 15th of Aug, 2009 by   wes diesel 0 Votes
IM 18 YEARS OLD, yes the man almost got me but i actually went to a real high school and i managed to maintain a 3.3 G.P.A. SO I WAS NOT SO STUPID TO PLAY HIS INMATURE CHILD ISH GAMES WHEN I SAW THIS WEBSITE AND TOLD HIM ABOUT ALL THE COMPLAINTS' HE SAID THAT IT WAS JUST PROPAGANDA. I WAS SO MAD AT THE TIME I TOLD HIM TO TAKE 2 STEPS BACK AND FUCK HIMSELF. I TOLD HIM IF THIS IS SO EASY THEN EXPLAIN TO ME THAT WHY IS IT WHEN THE G.E.D. EST ONLY COST $75 TO TAKE AND THE TEST IS A LITTLE MOR INTERMIDIATE. AND THE ADISON HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENT TEST COST $300 TO TAKE AND ANY PERSON DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS CAN PASS IT. THIS JUST REALLY UPSETS ME BECAUSE THEY TARGET YOUNG INDIVIDUALS AND BRAIN WASH THEM INTO RECEIVING A LIGET DIPLOMA.THIS IS BULL SHIT IT'S SO WRONG TO FUCK WITH PEOPLES MIND LIKE THIS. IF THEY WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, (SORRY) FOR THE LANGUAGE.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   2slick 0 Votes
I TOO WAS ALMOST APART OF THERE SCHEME.. IT SEEMED WAY TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.. IF YOU TAKE THE TEST AND GET SOME QUESTIONS WRONG THEY SHOW YOU THE ANSWERS AND YOU CAN RETAKE THE EXACT SAME TEST AND PASS WITH 100%.. I DID THIS PROCESS.. THEY IMMEDIATELY CALLED ME AND EMAILED ME LETTING ME KNOW I HAD PASSED.. THEY THEN BEGAN ASKING ME FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.. THEY WERE CHARGING ME 240 BUCKS.. I THEN BEGAN TO INVESTIGATE THEM.. BELOW IS THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH AN ONLINE OPERATOR.. WHAT'S FUNNY IS HE TOLD ME THAT THEY'RE LOCATED IN HOUSTON TX BUT THERE AREA CODES THEY CALLED ME FROM WAS KANSAS CITY..

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Frank Anderson'
Frank Anderson: Welcome to Adison High School! This is Frank Anderson, please take note of my Toll Free # 888-588-3908 ext. 750# and email address fanderson@adisonhighschool.com incase the chat session ends abruptly.
Frank Anderson:
Frank Anderson: How may I assist you today?
you: I'd like to know where your campus is located
Frank Anderson: We dont have a physical campus. Its only online school
you: So where are you guys located then?
Frank Anderson: Houston TX
you: Where exactly? DO you have an address?
Frank Anderson: Yes but we can not provide you that information
you: And why is that?
Frank Anderson: Its the schools policy
you: What kind of an educuational system would not alot you to come
you: Allow*
Frank Anderson: Its an online school and you are already at the website
you: Yea.. and i've taken the test..
Frank Anderson: ok
you: the area code didn't match texas..
Frank Anderson: can i have your email address?
you: no.. you guys are already flooding me with loads of emails of bullshit scholarships that aren't real..
you: it's a scam site..
Frank Anderson: Its not
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

SEE HOW FAST I GOT CUT OFF? THEY ARE INDEED SCAMMERS
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   kas319 0 Votes
They are str8 BULLSHIT liars
my boyfriend cursed them the hellout
they give answers for the test after you fail and then you put the answers they give yo and pass ...how dumb is that
and its only like at the most 12 questions on there
they are fuckin rip offs
DDDOOOOONNNNN""""TTTTT BELIEVE IT!!!
 4th of Dec, 2009 by   ThingsPeopleShouldKnow 0 Votes
The BBB (Better Business Bureau) has indeed rated this “school”.

Anyone can go to the BBB’s website, put in their zip code, search for any company and follow the links they provide. I had no problem looking up Adison High School. It lists the school with an F rating and it also gives the address and contact numbers for the school.

Another thing they do is give comments and analysis of the companies. I would strongly suggest anyone, buying or divulging any kind of personal information online, first take 2 or 3 minuets and look up any “online business/school”. I would also strongly suggest anyone with a complaint about this school, log into the BBB and submit it. Right now I can only see a total of 45 total complaints, ranging from 249.00 to 324.00 per person.

Personally, I feel all online businesses should be made to provide this information on their website so a ‘standard’ for the masses to easily follow - i.e. carfax. You wouldn’t buy something on eBay from someone with a bad reputation and that information is made public, by the people who use it.

For Adison High School the below was listed along with a lot of other helpful information, for the individual to base personal decisions upon, before submitting to scams.

8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 1079
West Hollywood, CA 90069-4507
Tel: (866) 426-1247
Fax: (832) 213-0258

Company Rating F
Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   Tmorris1016 0 Votes
I have been trying to get ahold of these people too. Dennis Hill .. so his name is lol is a complete asshole! I have just applied at Kaplan and they had some bad news for me. Adison High is on thier black list other known as fraud list. I am shattered because I told my whole family I did it I finally did it . And come to find out I dident do anything. I am torn apart from this and I am disgusted that some one would screw with some ones emotions like this. So now I am going to the local unemployment office to get a real exam and hopefully pass this time and go out and get started on the college thing I hate Adison high school and if I ever find out there address I will go burn thier building down lol
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   KLR3010 0 Votes
This is for all the People who got scammed from Adison High School ****** Please Read if you have been scammed by the scam site (www.adisonhighschool.com)

I was able to do some research and I found the (location) of the scamers... And I feel that any of you who was a victim in this scam should tke action! RIGHT AWAY TO SHUT DOWN THEIR SCAM!!!

The location that I found ADDRES:

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

is listed... From what I see that is the location... If any of you feel the need to take action, I ADVISE to do it and put them to justice! they tried to block their address from a website from their domain called (http://domainsbyproxy.com/) if you need to contact me... LET ME KNOW AND SEND ME A E MAIL - klr3010@gmail.com . thanks
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by   brittanydawn 0 Votes
They called me today. Just the way the ladie demanded that i take the test was kind of weird to me? She wasn't polite, she wouldn't give me any information, and she hung up before I could say really anything. It just sounds like a scam to me and If I would have gotten my diploma and somthing had happend to me i'd be pissed. They should really do something about this.
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   Nikki79 0 Votes
I went online in hopes of get my High school degree so, I would be able to attend college. I was good for the first 3 months until one of my professors told me the Dean wanted to see me. I was never more ashamed to hear the degree I had gotten from Adison Online School was not in fact real. I was also told if I wanted to stay in school I would have to attend a summer program in order to pass my G.E.D. I cryed for days I had just quit my job, Mother of two to go back to school and out of $300. I called Adison to get the run around. It was than I played detective. I called Department of Education, Better Business and Adison.I got my money back but, it was hard. I kept calling and everyone from the department of education was willing to speak to them on my behalf...Nice People! Lesson learned play top detective before handing over the money! I felt worst knowing I had recommended a friend that still haven't got his money back to this day:(
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   nena19 0 Votes
It was too good to be true. I knew it. I investigated AdisonHighSchool, after taking the test online and receiving a call. It was just too easy and it was too much money. I mean come on the G.E.D is much harder and cost only 60 bucks where I live. I'm glad that I found out, that AdisonHighSchool is fake. Besisdes, the only people that can actually send real transcripts is a High School you were actually in, vocational, etc. Not something online. Think about it before you do it. You are going to spend $300 on a fake diploma. You might as well spend less $ and work on your ged for a couple months and get a REAL GED. I'm happy I didn't get conned into actually paying. I have been studying for the GED and I'm going to take it in a month.
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   angrysubscriberer 0 Votes
My family member just got scamed by the same school but with the help of phone detectives, we have found his location...Salem Nh phone number is the following 603-328-6451...please someone help me with this situation i want to help her out of a bind... I would apreciate it alot thank you for your time
 27th of Feb, 2010 by   Luis leyva 0 Votes
adison high school is a scam i payed 300.00 and they are full of it because there diplomas aint worth nothing . I was already approved for a collage did my test and everything they told me to do just to find out i wasnt approved because my diploma wasnt good.I called them to find out was was going on and they just said tell them to call .I told the collage to call and they said they will call them back.Is there anything we can do because that aint right.I put all my effort to get a career just to find out I can do nothing.
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   angrylady7966 0 Votes
I got my diploma 2 years ago . I am a single mother and I decided to go college and apply to be a dental assistant. Come to find out, my college does not accept diplomas from non-accredited high schools. Silly me thought that paying $300, taking tests, and spending hours on end on my computer that i would be getting a legit diploma. I am infuriated and angry that i got totally raped!! I tried to tell them that my school knows they're not accredited and they just tell me "we'll tell them if they call, we'll tell them we are accredited high school and it is a legit diploma. " I think i am going to have my ATTORNEY get a hold of someone. This is absolutly not fair to everyone who has fallen for this CRAP!! I warn you this is not real.. dont waste your money, effort or time. This are FAKE DIPLOMAS AND NON-ACCREDITED HIGH SCHOOL.. TOTALLY USELESS!!! Its more like a $300 kit for a diploma.. that only you can use. .. USELESS!! SCANDELOUS!! SCAM!!! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

Mortgage Scam