logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
CoreTech International
Only exists on paper and bogus websites
2. (0 mins ago)
Planet Caravan
didn't ship order or return emails, voicemail box full
3. (1 mins ago)
Been cheated by Private Immigration Service in Qubec

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Acm Hydroxaton & Acm Bellaplex Complaints & Reviews - Fraud / Takeing money out of my account without authority

Acm Hydroxaton & Acm Bellaplex Contacts & Informations

Acm Hydroxaton & Acm Bellaplex

Posted: 2011-06-18 by    Arax Sepanian

Fraud / Takeing money out of my account without authority

Acm Hydroxaton & Acm Bellaplex
I was offered one Hydroxatone and one Bellaplex anti wrinkle cream for $1.99 each. I paied for total of $3.98 or £2.50 (twice£1.25) with my visa card. I never received the creams.
The following month without my authority they took further (Two $69.99 = £87.98) from my account
I can not get in toutch with them on any of the phone numbers they supplied and don't know how to get in touch with them to cancal can anyone help...
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jun, 2011 by   G. Ware +3 Votes
Hydroxatone are straight frauds!!! After i ordered my trial I immediately called the shipping place to stop sending me their product because i automatically didnt like how they took a substantial amount of money out of my bank account. Well for the next two months I had high school senior things to pay for, it was time for the cap and gown money to be paid for, I just knew i had enough money in my account but when i was notified by the cap and gown people that they only took 15 dollars because thats what was in the account i was shocked. Hydroxatone just withdrew 60 dollars from my account and that was in March 2011. Its now June 2011 and they are sending me a bill for over $200. I never received an additional product shipment after the trial so Hydroxatone can kiss my A** because I shut down my bank account and opened another one and I pity that company!!!
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   Rhian Watt +1 Votes
Hi there, I live in Great Britain and have had a similar experience. I ordered by sample trials for £1.99 each... I have never received anything and the company have taken two lots of $69.95 out of my account. I have no way of being able to contact them and can't get through to anyone. On the advice of my bank I have now cancelled my card to prevent them from taking any more money. I feel a complete fool but I guess you live and learn!
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   KONARAMADHU007 -2 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
I PAY THE MONEY TO MISS. AJAY KUMAR LAMBA ON HER ACCOUNT 2500.00 RUPEES BUT HOW TO GET MY MONEY..! CONTACT MY ID kondra.madhukar@gmail.com
 25th of Jun, 2011 by   Anca Georgeta Croitoriu +1 Votes
Hydroxatone are straight frauds!!! I live in Great Britain and have had a similar experience. I ordered by sample trials for £1.99 each... I have never received anything and the company have taken two lots of $69.95 out of my account.
What we can do ? To stop and to prevent them from taking any more money. Please caontact me on ID ancageorgeta45@yahoo.com
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   sandwitch 0 Votes
I also stupidly ordered.. then realised that although they said re email to cancel there wasn't an email address. I have received nothing as yet, and having read the above complaints it looks like I also have been duped.. surely something can be done..?..
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   sandwitch 0 Votes
Thanks **Brenda**, have already rang cc company. I will write to their Disputes section tomorrow with explanation plus photo copy of terms and conditions. They say it is not classed as fraud as we gave the company our details but I feel that it IS fraud if a company takes money on false pretexts and totally disregard their terms and conditions.. how they have been able to get away with this so long is beyond me
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   manimagic 0 Votes
I have same problem... my credit card company say even if i close my credit card account the payments will still be charged!! i cant get through to the company to cancel it! what a nightmare!! let me know how you guys get on with it!
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   sandwitch 0 Votes
My cc company say if write to Disputes dept then any payments will be reimbursed but they cant block the payments.. I cant cancel my card as I dont have the funds to pay the balance off in one go..
 6th of Jul, 2011 by   sandwitch +1 Votes
@ **Brenda** .. The terms and conditions have been read from the start, and yes the cancellation policy is there.. it states we can stop at any time..BUT they cannot be contacted.. products are not being received and yet money is taken out.. this is a straight CON in my opinion. The "contact us" under terms and conditions does not work, says it all really
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   kathara1 0 Votes
I am in Great Britain and have suffered a similar experience. Paid for two samples 2 x £1.50 which never arrived. Then two payments for £44 each were taken from my credit card this month. I have no way of contacting the company regarding a refund, so I logged it as an unauthorised Disputed payment my credit card company, and have cancelled the relevant credit card to prevent further unauthorised payment. I just hope that I will be reimbursed. I just wish I knew about this scam before I was drawn in by their 'sample' offer. Complete con.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   Ashley24 0 Votes
Again I am in Great Britain and I hae stupidly fallen for this scam again. Im spending most of the day of the phone to credit card company to get these payments stopped as the company just seems to keep taking money every month. Not bad for them considering they dont have to do anything. Its all very well saying you can contact them but if you dont have any details then its impossible. Really annoyed now!
 20th of Aug, 2011 by   tinaimrie 0 Votes
I've also been an idiot. Can't believe I fell for such a thing. I can't even find the T's & C's. Could anyone attach them please?
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   cally1 0 Votes
I also live in the UK, and like yourselves i too was duped. I havent received anything either, unless the parcel i received where i was asked to pay £25 for the postage was it. Has anyone had any luck stopping it
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   a j howard 22 0 Votes
yES I was stupid too. Was sent 2 free samples which I did get. But before I realised 4 payments have gone from my credit card for around £45. An expensive lesson unfortunaltey. Was hoping credit card Co could refund and claim it back from them but they say no they can only ensure no further payments are taken. No more free samples for me. :(
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   Ameh 0 Votes
I Have Never Had Anything Sent Me "Free Trail" nothing... Yet i get money going out my account, for no reason to ACM*Bellaplex!!! Who Are They?!?! they take it out put it back but last few months they haven't been and I've been left Skint with 3 kids cos they keep taking £50-£60 Each payment... i go to my bank n have the money sent back to me...and the same day ACM*Bellaplex have taken a greater amount outta my account.
 29th of Sep, 2011 by   Ameh 0 Votes
i have also never signed up to them. ive no idea hu they are... maybe some one could tell me
 3rd of Oct, 2011 by   absolutely crazy 0 Votes
I too have just been had. I was tempted by free sample for £1.99 and when i received a card from the post office saying £25 for delivery i just did not collect. Today £46.08 was taken from my account from ACM Bellaplex. I have contacted my bank who have advised that i try to cancel the order but like many others have discovered there is no email address or other contact details available. My bank have given me this number 001 866 922 9792 which i will try in the morning but i wont hold my breath!!! They should not be aloud to get away with this, i have enough debts as it is!
 8th of Oct, 2011 by   Stephen +1 Votes
The Bellaplex scam uses false and deceptive advertising techniques - just like similar teeth whitening and acai pill scams.

eg: Fake news site: http://consumerproductsdaily.co.uk/indexi.php?&t202id=300143&t202kw=592011&match=&c3=

Owned by:
GMI Ltd
HaMada
Jerusalem
Israel
leads via http://whois.domaintools.com/gmtracker.com (whois info hidden) to
http://whois.domaintools.com/trybellaplex.com - Whois info also hidden (always a warning sign)

Some digging reveals that gmtracker.com is owned by

Owner: Jacob Markowitz
Tel: 1-310- 402- 2779
AIM: gurumediaint
www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Jacob/Markowitz
 9th of Oct, 2011 by   Stephen +1 Votes
From scam.com website >

Atlantic Coast Media Group, LLC
( Also Urban Nutrition / Bellezza Products, LLC )
499 Washington Boulevard

Mr. Andrew J. Surwilo
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Thomas Shipley
Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer

The company’s products include vitamin supplements, Hydroxatone line of skincare products, and Hydrolyze(R) Advanced Under Eye Formula.
 10th of Oct, 2011 by   Posydolls +1 Votes
I have experienced a similar scam and been in touch with my bank to cancel my card. I have been told that in 30 days I can approach the bank again to ask for chargeback fees, since the transaction was not authorised, and no signature for Direct Debit was obtained. Good luck everyone in obtaining some justice in this.

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection