logo

Rev. Leonard Bell
ILLEGAL REPRESENTATION AMONG MY PARTNERS
3. (19 mins ago)
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
Scam company requesting a $20 fee for an application to receive an award of $2,997,500.00
4. (25 mins ago)
Comwave VOIP
Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works!
5. (54 mins ago)

Posted:    Shiva

Fraud and cheating

Ace Wigs
acewigs.com
I ordered 2 wigs from ACEWIGS.COM, they sent one. It has been over two months since I ordered and the second wig was put on backorder (I paid 2 months prior). I called for a refund and was promised a refund immediately. HA HA HA big joke! I was not given a refund, but was shipped something other than what I ordered, when I called to complain, they hung up on me. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT ORDER FROM ACE WIGS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!
Comments United States Department Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2009 by   AZRA BARY 0 Votes
Ace wigs is a rip off company, they are fraudently making money out of people, I recently ordered a 20 inch mono hair wiglet, they sent me a 14 inch, it does state on the invoice 20 inch but on the box it is a 14 inch, upon getting it measured it measuerd exactly 14inch, I have e mailed Debbie at ace wigs on many occasions, but not once haS she replied back, I have called them on the phone but everytime I ring its on answerphone, these people should be ashamed of them selfs, they are taking advantage of vunerable people, please DO NOT BUU FROM THIS COMPANY, OR YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF.
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   24magnumpi 0 Votes
After six months and a $250.00 charge on my credit card for an item I never got I finally contacted the BBB of Nevada. Of course all they could do was add this company to their "bad" list of consumer complaints but I will never see my money again. So sad that this company is getting away with this. There must be something else we can do to put this scam company out of business??

Complaint ID#: 11013841
Business Name: Ace Wigs

The Better Business Bureau has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.

If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately.
 17th of May, 2010 by   mzbrian 0 Votes
My cousin ordered a wig from ace also and she never got nothing in the mail... I mean nothing, needless to say I've ordered from ace and i've never had a problem... I think that before we start given out our credit card numbers and or checking account numbers we need to do out homework, because it's already rough enough out here and we don't need people like this rippin us off even more...
 7th of Jul, 2010 by   Kathy J. 0 Votes
I ordered two wigs from Ace in May 2010. Two weeks later I receive one wig. The other was "backordered, " but they billed me for it.
I e-mailed them and told them to cancel the backorder and refund my money. They said they would. This is July 2010, and I have
yet to receive either the wig for which I paid, or a refund which I've requested on numerous occasions.

They take your money, and good luck getting restitution. BUYER BEWARE!!!
 10th of Jul, 2010 by   lizzyport 0 Votes
I believe Ace Wigs does not intend to refund anyone. This is what is written on their website, "Customers who cancel their order due to back ordered or discontinued items are exempt from the Cancellation Fee." But this has not been the case. I was never given a refund for an order that I cancelled as soon as I was told it was on back order. Their customer service is terrible. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau and I suggest everyone who has a problem with Ace Wigs does the same. They have just lost my business, I will never order from them again. They are frauds.
 1st of Oct, 2010 by   Julez88 0 Votes
Ace Wigs is a horrible company! I also ordered an 18" mono top piece, and they sent me a 10" piece instead. When I called to notify them of the error, they said they could not take it back because I took it out of the box and brushed it and tried it and therefore it was considered used and non-returnable. How else was I supposed to tell that it was the wrong item when there was no markings on the box what-so-ever to indicate it was the wrong item. Then they turned around and asked me why I didn't notice it was so much shorter before I brushed it and tried it. I don't know...probably the same reason you didn't realize it so so much shorter when you "double-checked" your order before sending it to me. THEN they referred me to the manufacturer to try to rectify the situation. Obviously, there is nothing they can do for me. They just provide AceWigs with the products they ask for. So, now I'm stuck paying for an item I didn't order and can't use unless I cut over 10 inches off of my hair... and they aren't willing to work with me at all. I fully intend on complaining to the Nevada BBB and anyone else who will listen if AceWigs refuses to work with me regarding this matter.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   samdaman 0 Votes
I bought a wig from ace wigs, it came a month later after kim charged me for it twice.the first time it went through straight away, about an hour after i put my order in. Then a week later Kim (the man who owns ace wigs) put it through again. i guess he was hopeing i wouldnt notice, like im not going to notice 250 bucks missing!.
He's realy unprofesional to when and if you can get in contact with him. for example when i notified him that he'd put my order through twice he just wrote back, " i dont know what your talking about". It said on his site that his wafe has cancer and is needing to ware wigs to, theres karma for you kim. if you want to rip people off try picking people who arnt sick or dying of cancer. sicko
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   Wig Buyer Wig Employee 0 Votes
If you will notice, all of these complaints are over 2 years (or more) old. Most complaints come, when a wig or hairpiece is placed on backorder by it's respective manufacturer. This is NOT an uncommon occurrence in this business.
 8th of Apr, 2012 by   Dont order from this company -1 Votes
Ace Wigs needs to be shut down. They don't respond to calls or emails, don't tell you when a wig is back ordered and claim exchanges are not in acceptable condition. Also appears to be a one man show who is nasty. There are many, much better and reputable companies out there to do business with, no one needs them. They are ripping off people in need and apparently the only way to shut them down is to stop doing business with them. Good thing is it looks like many have so only a matter of time.
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   caliann 0 Votes
They overcharged me for a wig, a higher price than my documentation shows. They promised to refund me the extra $60 they charged me but never did. I received the wrong color wig, different than what my documentation says. They said they were sending me something to return it with and that they would refund me instead of sending a replacement. They never sent me anything. They have now moved to California and only have a po box number so I couldn't confirm delivery anyway. I will dispute this with my credit card company. I have sent emails and haven't heard back. This is very cruel that they do this to cancer patients. As someone else mentioned no wonder his wife died of cancer. According to the notes he was doing this before his wife got cancer. I wonder if that is even true that she died of cancer. This must be more fraud because of all of the complaints. They will charge lower prices then not send people their item and steal their money. I highly recommend namebrandwigs.com. They have the lowest prices and are NEVER a problem.
 7th of May, 2012 by   ViolentChiffon 0 Votes
The owner just called me, wouldn't let me speak and called me an ignorant bald consumer. This dude needs to find another line of work. Also he said the cc company wouldn't side with me if I tried to get my money back. He has lots of experience ripping off people, doesn't he.

China Milk Scam