Gave me wrong routing number

This company sucks. Got my new prepaid debit card. In the letter where i recieved my card, it gave me a routing and account number..with a nifty tear off card to keep in my wallett. I used this card to file my taxes. Come to find out, the routing number is completely wrong. Called account now, and they simpy replied that that routing number goes to another bank. I was on the phone for 45 mins. I look up the other bank and call them. They are in fact parters with account now.. but they coud not help me!! You have to Call account now they said. So i did, again.. and there is nothing acount now do about sending out people their new debit card with paperwork with the WRONG routing number. Now i have to wait and see if my refund is returend.. and then wait for a paper check.. how dumb. This company sucks!!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
Well I guess the complaints are only coming from people that recieved their taxes on a new card that they had just recieved, because I have had my card for about 3 years and have had my taxes to go to my card every year, And I have never had a problem with account now, and my payroll check goes direct deposit every payday. It seems like it was scamed only on the people who had just started using the cards. I'm not gonna say that it want happen to me but if it does it's gonna either be my employer fault or account now.
 27th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I don't understand why the heck you would send your customers wrong information like that.
Now I have to wait and see. I was really counting on my refund. Now I am totally screwed for god knows how long

AccountNow Logo AccountNow