logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
SHRINKABULLS.COM CHAMPBULLDOGS.COM
con artists, liars, frauds, animal neglect
2. (1 mins ago)
GULF SHORE EQUESTRIAN CENTER
UNPROFESSIONAL
3. (3 mins ago)
Chase Claims Department
denied fraud claim
4. (18 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
5. (21 mins ago)
tophairwigs.com
Scam – don’t buy from them, they deliver nothing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AccountNow Complaints & Reviews - Gave me wrong routing number

AccountNow Contacts & Informations

AccountNow

Posted:    Spig

Gave me wrong routing number

AccountNow
accountnow.com
This company sucks. Got my new prepaid debit card. In the letter where i recieved my card, it gave me a routing and account number..with a nifty tear off card to keep in my wallett. I used this card to file my taxes. Come to find out, the routing number is completely wrong. Called account now, and they simpy replied that that routing number goes to another bank. I was on the phone for 45 mins. I look up the other bank and call them. They are in fact parters with account now.. but they coud not help me!! You have to Call account now they said. So i did, again.. and there is nothing acount now do about sending out people their new debit card with paperwork with the WRONG routing number. Now i have to wait and see if my refund is returend.. and then wait for a paper check.. how dumb. This company sucks!!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2011 by   acj43 0 Votes
Well I guess the complaints are only coming from people that recieved their taxes on a new card that they had just recieved, because I have had my card for about 3 years and have had my taxes to go to my card every year, And I have never had a problem with account now, and my payroll check goes direct deposit every payday. It seems like it was scamed only on the people who had just started using the cards. I'm not gonna say that it want happen to me but if it does it's gonna either be my employer fault or account now.
 27th of Jan, 2012 by   Stressed_out 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me. I don't understand why the heck you would send your customers wrong information like that.
Now I have to wait and see. I was really counting on my refund. Now I am totally screwed for god knows how long

Michael Moore and Sean Hannity Talk About Mortgage Crisis