Acai Berry and Total Cleanse

AIC/Acai Berry Surpreme
134 N.W, 16th St. Suite 1
Boca Ratan, United States
Phone: 1-866-938-4832
No one answers the phone (over 50 attempts)so that I can "discontinue" this product. I have mailed back and paid 1 delivery charge to my credit card. The Credit Card Co. are in a dispute with these people and say the company has 60 days to respond. Already they (the company that is scamming me)have issued and recieved a 2nd payment (which is being disputed). I have filled out complaint with the Florida Agr. &Consumor Services and have mailed a certified letter (another $5.80) to the AIC/Acai Berry and Total Cleanse asking for a refund and to discontinue their product. So far the 2nd issue of that product for which they charged me has not arrived.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

4th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Acai Berry and Total Cleanse - So Called "Free Trials"
8760 Center Pkwy H155
Elk Grove
Phone: 916-868-8456

I ordered the free trials of both Acai Berry and Total Cleanse. Acai Berry never sent the product and billed my account. Total Cleanse billed my account, but provided a fraudulent telephone # when calling to cancel the free trial, and also billed my account.
 20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Acai Berry and Total Cleanse - Scam
Acai Berry and Total Cleanse
1204 Hope Street
Phone: 203-559-7887

I ordered both the Acai Berry and Total Cleanse product from an ad I saw on Facebook. Be sure to read the fine print on both of them as you will be charged excessive amounts of money if you do not call and cancel the order in time (should you choose to not re-new). The trouble is when calling, no one answers the phones and there are multiple numbers and some are not even active. I waited on hold 3 consecutive nights for 30-40 minutes with no answer. When I finally got through, the customer service agent was rude, tried to up-sell me, and would not let me cancel easily.
Beware of the 7 day trial, 14 day trial, and 21 day trial periods as they are from product ship date, nbot when you receive the product. I have waited 12 days for my product and it still has not arrived.

If you choose to buy these products, try to see if they are sold in a retail store. Do not buy on-line!!!
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I went to www.gohelpnow.com and it did not recognize my name and they wanted my full credit card number. I am not giving that out agian. This is a scam!!! If it were not a scam, then they would have actual people taking customer service calls and helping them with any mis-understandings and refunding their money and taking the product back. That website is no help what so ever.

Acai Berry and Total Cleanse - Charged for Order not received
IP-Green Tea Online
511 S. Court St Apt B1.

I received a 14 day supply to try. I received the supply on a Thursday and my account was charged $89.31 on the following Saturday. I hadn't even used the product.

When I called and stated that I wanted the order cancelled immediately, I was told it would take 10 business days to replace the money in my account. I waited 13 days, then I called again.

This time I was told it would take 14 days before my account would be credited. Needless to say this has not occurred either. It has been 21 days and still no results.

In the process of this ordeal - I have not received any product nor do I want the product. I haven't even tried the trial offer because of how they have treated me as a customer.
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Acai Berry and Total Cleanse - FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!
Total Cleanse aka SFL Nutrition aka GIC
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4 ,
Boca Raton
Phone: 866-320-0038

SFL Nutrition, LLC (WTea Acai) aka TOTAL CLEANSE, aka GIC = Total Scam.
Phone: 866-938-4832
127 NW 13th Street Suite 4
Boca Raton, Florida, 33432-1632

Like all of you reading this report, I have been scammed to the tune of hundreds of dollars. Fortunately and not so surprisingly I have already reported these thieves to the BBB located nearest to them in Florida...and of course their names were already listed in the database.

My credit card has been cancelled and a new one reissued so that this will never happen again.

Read all Terms and Conditions when ordering these products ---which you may or may not get such as the WTea Acia, but you're still charged.
How disgusting!
 12th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
agree anyone know how to get the money back, not the trial shipping money but the money they took as a second order [which i did not make!!!]

Contact Us