Never received the book that I ordered on Feb. 5,2012 and it's March 22,2012 They charged my credit card, but I never received the book.

I oredered the book The Man Who Rode Midnight by Elmer Kelton on Feb. 5, 2012 and I was sent a notice with a tracking number by email stating that the book had shipped and I would receive it ON/Before February 26, 2012. Howeve it is now March 22, 2012 and I haven't received it yet. I tried to contact them on the request return/refund button that is displayed on the order details page, but no luck. They did charge my credit card as soon as I placed the order and the bill has already been paid. I am very upset with this so called company. I hope that others will read my comment as well as the other comments before they purchase from them. In my opionion they are a crooked outfit. I shall never ordered from them again and I'll tell all of my family and friends to avoid them like the plague.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Books
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us