logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AbeBooks.com, Oklahoma Complaints & Reviews - Never received the book that I ordered on Feb. 5,2012 and it's March 22,2012 They charged my credit card, but I never received the book.

AbeBooks.com Contacts & Informations

AbeBooks.com

Posted: 2012-03-22 by    Ghostwriter

Oklahoma
I oredered the book The Man Who Rode Midnight by Elmer Kelton on Feb. 5, 2012 and I was sent a notice with a tracking number by email stating that the book had shipped and I would receive it ON/Before February 26, 2012. Howeve it is now March 22, 2012 and I haven't received it yet. I tried to contact them on the request return/refund button that is displayed on the order details page, but no luck. They did charge my credit card as soon as I placed the order and the bill has already been paid. I am very upset with this so called company. I hope that others will read my comment as well as the other comments before they purchase from them. In my opionion they are a crooked outfit. I shall never ordered from them again and I'll tell all of my family and friends to avoid them like the plague.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ID Theft Still Persists