logo

KFC - South Africa
Service was so terrible!
4. (14 mins ago)
Shell Service Station
Rude & arrogant behaviour with minimum knowledge of current situation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Jason

Terrible experience

AA Auto Warranty
aaautowarranty.com
Cory Johnson is a joke and a liar who represents AA Auto Warranties. If by hiring and retaining incompetents like Cory Johnson to represent their company, then AA Auto Warranties should be ran out of business ASAP! Please do not give this representative the time of day if he should contact you as he will cheat you if he gets the opportunity!!
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2009 by   Jason +1 Votes
I brought a warranty from AA Auto Warranty ( www.AAAutoWarranty.com 560 Peoples Plaza, Suite 211 Newark, DE 19702 voice  1-888-222-4445  Ext 162 )and I must say if you have a used Geo Track then this is the company for due to the fact they only cover cars that have no parts that are up to date. Mean that if you have a car like Cadillac, Toyota, Audi, and Lexus then this is not the company for at all. They have many loop holes in there contract from beginning to ending. Let me be a wittiness that I have been burned not only by there policy but there so called sales manager DAVID T WILLIAMS. The company that they buy there warranty from is EFG Companies 122 W. Carpenter Freeway Sixth Floor Irving, Texas 75039. I must say the people work there cool but there warranties suck the big one.

DAVID T WILLIAMS SALES MANAGER
888-222-4445 EXT 151
YAHOO MESSENGER
AAWARRANTY61
 19th of Mar, 2009 by   Customer Service Manager 0 Votes
This is a personal rant, not a legitimate business complaint.

Jason, the author of the original 'complaint, ' does not say what his problem is nor how we could correct it. All this is is a personal attack on one of our employees. The author doesn't identify himself. The validity of this 'complaint, ' like all anonymous comments, should be considered highly questionable.
Then Jason submits a "comment" to his own complaint in which he complains about one of our sales managers. Again he doesn't say specifically what is his problem.
AAAutoWarranty is the EASIEST warranty seller to deal with. All of our warranty contracts are on our website so you can read and understand the contract before you buy. All of our warranties come with a 30 day full refund guarantee in case you don't like it after you buy. Cancellation policy for all warranties is on our website. Our warranty specialists can help guide you to the best warranty for the coverage you need.
If there is something unsatisfactory, Jason should just call us. He knows our phone number because he listed it in his comment.
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   BigOred +2 Votes
I'm right now dealing with aaAUTO warranty and let me say.. THEY SUCK!!! They not only thry messed up Both of my trucks info but also putting me through the loops with my truck that has now been sitting in the ford dealer fo 9 days with no work don to it... They won't get off there ass to do anything about it!!! Here i the storie... I have a diesel ford 7.3 big truck... The motor came apart and the rod has now gone through the oil pan... So i take it to ford and they want to replace the motor... So aa say's they want to see the motor ripped all apart so they can see it is blown... THE ROD IS HANGING OUT OF THE OIL PAN!!! Need you really see more??? I was told hassel free... B.S. I have been on the phone with them and ford for 5 days now trying to work this out... I have no truck... How am i to work and live??? Oh and to get a tow, car rental, and for ford to rip my motor apart which cost $1, 200.00 i have to pay out of pocket! Then as they say " might repay" if they cover the damaged parts! What the F&@K!!! They are not as good as they say and i'm going to contack B.B.B. Asap if i can't get this worked out!
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   KayneAtBrandeis 0 Votes
Hello Everyone,

I'm a student at Brandeis University in Waltham, MA, and I'm writing a research paper on the effectiveness of consumer-awareness websites. Specifically, I'm looking at how people can use the site not only as a forum to air grievances but also as a constructive tool used by businesses to help resolve disputes. I would really appreciate any input that anyone would be willing to give.

If anyone would be willing to share his or her experience, I'd be more than willing to listen. Please leave a comment below if you'd be willing to do so.

Thanks a lot!
Kayne
 25th of May, 2009 by   Robert G +2 Votes
My name is Robert and from California, my 2004 ford truck transmiaaion went out and AA Warranty would not honor their warranty because my engine oil changes were at 5000 miles with full synthetic oil. AA Warranty Contends because my oil changes were at 5000 miles not at 4000 miles they would noy honor the warranty so in other words the warranty os now useless. My truck has been repaired and I am paying for it myself in payments; so the dealer keeps my truck until I pay the bill the dealer has had my truck almost two months. My strong expression for any one wanting a warranty and wanting to throw money AWAY use AA Auto warranty a company that truly steals your money!!!
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   George S. +1 Votes
I often wondered about the validity of these companies offering extended auto warranties. What I have seen are nothing but complaints so far coming from people who wanted honest policies. It appears these companies are "all" rippoff artitsts in it for the buck. My grandson works for a tire store that also does major repairs. I asked him if he had anything good to say about any of them. He said these companies typically turn down any of the warranty work requests as they use verbiage in the contracts that give them an excuse to claim it's not covered. He also said, the best thing to do if you are thinking about getting one of the extended warranty progams, is to start putting $125.00 a month into a savings account each moth for the express purpose of covering repairs, using it for nothing else. Then you can handle the cost of a repair with out any hassle and you'll draw some interest at the same time. You'll be able to cover repairs that typically aren't included under any of the policies as well, i.e, tires, brakes, etc. Now that's plain good advice. Wise up and quit trying to help other's from lining their pockets with you hard earned cash.
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   BigOred +1 Votes
i will say after maybe 2 months they did end up paying out 7K dollars into a new motor for my Ford diesel.. So i will give them that much! But the dealer i think has alot to do with how they talk to the insurance people also! My guy at Battlefeild FORD of woodbridge did a awsome job!!! Alot of lost paper work and B.S. from AA but we stuck with it!! I would like to say almost like they where messing with us to drop it or just leave them alone... Very weird! But i have my truck back and all is good!!! We will see the next time... I hope far far in the future!
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Exposed +2 Votes
These businesses are designed to find the reason they can't help you and they write the contract in such a way that the law allows them to commit legalized fraud. The biggest fraudster of all is the manager.

560 Peoples Plaza, Suite 211
Newark DE 19702
voice 1-888-222-4445 Ext 162
fax 1-856-845-9178
email jgolden@AAAutoWarranty.com
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   BigOred +2 Votes
Thats all of our points!!! Why have a service just to only not back it? Them like others are a scam!
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   normalguy -1 Votes
i bought a warranty thru AA Auto warranty. They were very nice to me and willing to work with me on the payments to make everything affordable for me. Then, it happened! My car broke down. The transmission totally went out!! After AA sent out the adjuster the claim was completely paid for, $3, 197 dollars. THank God!! i didnt have that type of money!! I only had to pay the 100 ded. Only minus was i had to pay out of my pocket for towing and rental car but they completely reembersed me, no problem! I would suggest AA to anyone. they have taken care of me so far!!!
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   DASKU +1 Votes
What Warranty are you guys talking about?
AA Auto Warranty sells warranty policies by other companies, most of which are useless.
Let me know which provider and which coverage.
Thanks,
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by   DASKU +1 Votes
Please see real complaint about AA Auto Protection / AA Auto Warranty in the following links.

/URL removed/

9th of Feb, 2010 by   iwanttohelpinnocentcustomers +2 Votes
Never buy extended warranties from anyone in the world other than the OEM (car manufacturer) themselves. To my knowledge, most of the OEMs donot offer extended warranties/service contracts anymore and even if some offer, they are seeming to be administered by a third party, which is again a hassle to deal with. Never buy extended warranties/service contracts sold at dealerships as well, and most dealers will try to mis-sell you one by claiming it as manufacturer backed. Almost all new cars come with a warranty for 3yrs/36000 miles or some better cars will come with 5yrs/60000 miles etc. Hope this helps all readers. Just stay away from extended warranties not offered directly by the car manufacturer.
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   sheba owner +2 Votes
My experience with aa auto warranty has been horrible. they denied my claim due to oversize tires. the truck was bought with theses tires and the warranty was sold to me with theses tires. the warranty is no good to me, but they want refund my money. I am very upset, this is out right fraud.
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   MommyMad +3 Votes
I am fighting with them now. Will litigate if they don't cover my engine which died on on the 1-95 on a 12 hour trip to Maine. I had 4 children in the backseat and we needed to be towed off the road into Bangor Maine. The cause is a broken rod, and they claim that I continued driving the car, which is BOGUS. The car was dead and smoking and it was terrifying. THEY ARE HORRIBLE, LIERS, CHEATS. Our warranty covers the engine and they don't want to pay. I will FIGHT and they will end up paying lots more in legal fees.
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   DASKU +1 Votes
I recommend you do searches on the web. You'll find many many many more people just like you and I. Was the coverage one of the "choice" plan from Consumer Direct Warranty Service?
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   Marcus1962 +2 Votes
It should not be that hard to call someone for help. The perfect example of a legitimate company is AAA. When I need their help since I am a member is to call and explain the situation and help will be there for you. So, when my car broke down I needed the AA auto warranty and their affiliate to help with towing and car rental thinking this so cool having someone to help you without having to sweat it. Yeah right, well could not get through their phones and no car rental so I had to call AAA for towing. Today I called the AA warranty and explained the situation and guess what I got nowhere with them. Well, I think all of us should band together and hire a lawyer to go after them and get our money back. Actually, I am going to see a lawyer tomorrow and start this because I do not like to deal with bu.ll shit.
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   DASKU +1 Votes
I totally agree with Marcus1962. Please keep us posted.
 29th of Sep, 2010 by   alex 6 -2 Votes
I bought a Gentry Auto Warranty about a year ago for my 2005 honda accord.I have had two claims both taken care of by my local dealer with no problems.After the second claim my dealer ev en commented on what an easy claim process it was. Gentry had the best price too and I shopped.www.gentryautowarranty.com
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   Melalade +1 Votes
AA Auto Warranty is definitely NOT AAA Auto Warranty. AAA offers an Extended Warranty for cars called CarGuard. This is probably a fake company that knows aaautowarranty LOOKS like AAA.

Bank Cards Scams 2