logo

GENESIS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

599CD.com Complaints & Reviews - 599cd charged me but failed to ship my order of Microsoft Office tutorials

599CD.com Contacts & Informations

599CD.com

Posted: 2011-03-10 by    Moksime

599cd charged me but failed to ship my order of Microsoft Office tutorials

599CD.com
599cd.com
I ordered over $160.00 of Microsoft Office tutorials from a company called 599CD (a/k/a Amicron Computing). To this day, six weeks later, I have not received a thing in the mail.

My address and all my mailing information was entered correctly. When I emailed the company two weeks after placing the order to find out where my CD's were, I was told that my order was processed on the day after it had been placed.

They said that since I had not received it, they would send it out again.

Well you guessed it... I still have not received anything but apologies... promises and excuses (via email) from somebody named Richard.

This company 599cd (a/k/a Amicron Computing) has charged my credit card but has not delivered the goods. I contacted the company via email a second time three weeks after the initial order to request a refund and they have not given me my refund either.

At this point I will be pursuing the issue through my bank credit card company. This 599CD company is a typical scam operation. I suggest you steer far... far away from this company. They are pathological liars and will cause you nothing but headaches and great vexation to your soul. This is the truth.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Mar, 2011 by   599CD 0 Votes
Hello. This is Richard Rost. I am the president of 599CD.com. Allow me to address this complaint. First of all, we're a small company, so I take complaints like this VERY seriously.

Now, you didn't leave any identifying information in your complaint, so I can only TRY to guess who you are. I looked in my database for all orders between $150 and $200 placed after 1/1/2011. That resulted in about 15 orders. Of those orders, NONE OF THEM had registered complaints via email or the customer service form on my web site. It's all saved and tracked meticulously.

There was ONE customer who complained via my chat room that he had not received his order. His name was William. He placed his order on 2/16/11 and it was shipped on 3/1/11. While we usually ship orders once a week, I personally had a death in the family in February, and since we're a small family business, there was a bunch of orders that were delayed a few weeks. In any case, my web site CLEARLY states that all orders can take "SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS" to arrive in case of unforeseen circumstances like this. Since 90% of my customers are people who watch their lessons online, this is usually not a problem. Like I said, in NORMAL circumstances we ship once a week, and people have their orders in about a week. All of this is clearly stated on my web site.

Now, like I said, I take complaints like this VERY seriously. If this is not William, then I apologize. If it is someone else, PLEASE contact me via the customer service form on my web site and I'll be happy to take care of your issue. If you still haven't received your courses yet, I'll make sure that you do.

Customer satisfaction is VERY important to me. I've been in business since 1994. I've had 599CD.com online since 2001. Search the web, you'll find VERY few complaints about me. I have over 20, 000 very satisfied customers worldwide. I don't build my business on charging people and not delivering. The vast majority of my business is built on REPEAT customers.

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call