logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Walmart
Walmart bait and switch pricing
2. (21 mins ago)
didnt receive full order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

2CO.com Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and cheating!

2CO.com Contacts & Informations

2CO.com

Posted:    Tia Luise

Fraud and cheating!

Do not use 2CO to process your payment; they refund payments without ascertaining if the item was shipped or not, horrible customer service that tell lies and false statements are made about refunds being made, but actually wasn't.

Our firm will contact the State Attorney's Office in the State where 2CO is doing business.

Client complaint:

I have had a rather short email from someone at FX source on behalf of 2CO.com this morning. (14th august) however, it seems to state that a MR John Traviilian is going to investigate, how he can get me the account information so I can apply for a refund? This doesn't make much sense, as I was told the refund had already been issued, and surely it isn't down to me to make the refund it is up to them, as you have already instructed them to do so. This seems to be getting more and more complicated!

Thanks Muchly.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2009 by   patricia sammit 0 Votes
I'm being charged on my current credit card for a coffee maker. The charge was posted 3/30/09 . I have not received the merchandise. Will decline payment on the credit card unless I receive the merchandise quickly.
 5th of May, 2009 by   Ticked off 0 Votes
2CO.com is the biggest scam and they collect payments for even bigger scams. The giant rip-off before you give your credit card number, make sure of the entity. I have complaints filed with the Federal Trade Commission and filed with the internet bbb...
 21st of Oct, 2010 by   vex3d 0 Votes
From a consumer standpoint, I would like to know if anyone has had a problem with this company possibly selling card information to scam companies. I recently had to get a new card because 3 companies were making unauthorized charges on my card. Other than ordering something from a site that used 2CO, the only sites I ever buy from are Amazon.com, and NewEgg.com. I have no other idea how these companies got my card information.
 1st of Nov, 2010 by   ScammedBy2CO 0 Votes
I also would like to know how they got my debit/visa card number. I've never order anything from them and most of the times I purchase through paypal which is link to a credit card. 2CO hit my account for $899.00 and when we called they said it was for a software auction payment under the name PHPennyauction.com. Spoke to a Damon from that company who said they would refund the money. I've cancelled my debit/visa card and will be watching activity on my accounts. Total scam that has put me into a bad position with other bills. Please be on the lookout for the scam artist. Shame on you.
 20th of Aug, 2011 by   Amitx1213 0 Votes
2co is a scam. I wanted a battery for my laptop from http://www.battery-notebook.org/

The money was taken from my account but soon I received an email that the order has been canceled and my money will be refunded. However after 60 days (!) the money has not been refunded and neither have I received the battery.

2CO says that battery-notebook canceled the transaction and battery-notebook says that 2co has canceled the transaction. I am at a loss as to whom to contact. I have sent several mails to them during the past 15 days and have not received a response.

I have opened a ticket too without any luck. Someone please tell me whom to contact to make a complaint.

In my opinion both www.battery-notebook.org and 2CO are running a big SCAM to take all your money. Do not do business with them. Pay a little more and buy your battery from a reliable seller who actually responds to customers.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   Ladyredd 0 Votes
I do not like this company, they charged me for something I canceld already, a homepage in datingsitebuilder.com wich didnt respond so the bills keept on coming. SCAM all together, I will advice all my friends and all of you to stay away from them. But dont worry, i blocked my visa card before they tried to charge me for 900 dollars just now... SCAMMERS!
 18th of Feb, 2013 by   boward57 0 Votes
I have had a similar experience with this processor and cebuflorist.com! They sent horrible flowers for our anniversary/valentine's day (same day) and they did not even send the full amount of flowers.

I filed a dispute/claim and they sent replacement flowers 5 days later without even asking me if this was acceptable. They are just trying to get out of refunding the meager 50% I asked for! Horrible service!
 4th of Sep, 2014 by   Lenin.M 0 Votes
They took my $17000 by changing bank info set in their system. Did not
send any email notification when my bank info in their system changed.When I asked, why did I not get notification? Here is their response:{{Hello, Thank you for contacting 2Checkout.com. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your account.I
didn't tell you it would be done last week. I told you that the problem
was identified and I thought it should have been done. But my tech
department is still testing the fix so it has not rolled out yet. We
have done everything in our power, but as we were not the ones defrauded
we are limited in what we can do. I assure you that everyone here is
aware of the situation and if there were more we could we would, but we
are not police, we have no jurisdiction to do anything more than to
contact our bank. That is why I told you that you needed to open a case
with the police, as we cannot. Feel free to reopen this ticket,
or call for any additional assistance. We appreciate your patience, as
well as, your patronage. For your convenience you can open a support
ticket anytime.Thank you, Nathan Butler}}