logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (8 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (12 mins ago)

united lending services Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

united lending services - Kentucky - paid a fee to get a loan thru company

Posted: 2013-02-11 by    Carolyn Kinder
i was looking for loans on the internet. I came across this particular company and they made it sound like I would
get a loan thru them but first I had to pay a fee of $29.95. Like a dummy I paid it. I got a loan but not thru their company.
I would just like to get a refund of $29.95 on my credit card. I dont want a lot of hassle just a refund. This company was very
misleading....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Kentucky Complaint category Loans

united lending services - New York, New York - Loan

Posted: 2013-01-28 by    Cristina Barron
They charge 29.95 for loans and supposedly you qualify with a company but you can not get in to the application to fill them out the person name is Bill Mckinley I sent him a email to help with the application and no one responded I would like my money back ....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, New York Complaint category Loans

united lending services - New York - fake services

Posted: 2012-12-05 by    szbrook
Company will guarantee a match with a lender, and they do just that, however you can apply for free online your self.
They are willing to charge you $29.95 but the guarantee of getting the amount of your loan is fake and your sent back into the same circle of applying over and over to the same lenders.
They never diliver on getting you the money, just lists of lenders, that i can get for free.
This company has rated a "F" on the BBB websit....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York Complaint category Loans

united lending services - New York, New York - charging a fee for loan services

Posted: 2012-08-24 by    ruger09
I applied for a loan and they said I was approved. It would cost me 29.95 referral fee to get my account info. Loan contact is Bill McKinley Went online to support line and questions were answered bye It techs instead of loan staff. Charging a fee $28.00 to $48.00 to answer the questions. Is it illegal to charge for a loan up front? I have been scammed before in my younger days.To me this wire fraud. Do not have copy of loan approval-printer went out....

Identity-Fraud