logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Strictly Business 1, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Strictly Business 1, Inc. - Subscription not recevied

Posted: 2011-10-10 by    sideway
Subscription order placed 2-2011, check cashed, no subscription. Multiple phone calls placed and after 8 months, I receive a call back and the rudest person on the planet basically hung up on me after I threaten legal action. Phone call came in from 773-986-0721. I hope this scam artist is caught and sent to jail!!.. Please call and see if you can get a response....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Strictly Business 1, Inc. - California, Roseville - Refund for subscription

Posted: 2011-04-06 by    April Dunlap
I was approached by a well dressed African American man who was selling Magazine subscriptions for a"second chance" in life. I felt sorry for him so I purchased some. I decided to cancel the next evening and I followed the directions from the reciept. They cashed my check the next day. I never recieved the refund nor did I recieve the subscrpition. It has now been 7 months. I have called them regarding. They told me to send in the second copy that I recieved. I did so, However I kept a copy and sent certified mail. It has been an additional 45 days. No answer on the phone, no reply to...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Roseville Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Strictly Business 1, Inc. - California, San Diego - Magazine Subscription

Posted: 2011-03-03 by    Roger Zuehlke
Failure to provide Boys Life magazine subscription. Sales Receipt No.
222905, 11-2-10, $63.00. Company refuses to return call. Email address invalid....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, San Diego Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Identity Theft And Credit/Debit Card Fraud Solution