logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hughes Net
Horrible internet provider & service!
2. (51 mins ago)

SaversCity.ca Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SaversCity.ca - Fake charges and I can’t stop them

Posted: 2014-10-03 by    Ucos34
Several weeks ago I noticed the unauthorized charge from the company SaversCity.ca. They charged me for $2, 00, but after couple of weeks they again charged me, but at this time the sum was larger. It was useless to sent emails, ‘coz everything was returned back. I hoped that someone would help me to stop these fake charges. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

SaversCity.ca - Charged me $2 for every message

Posted: 2012-09-20 by    Betty Dressler
I received many messages and emails from SaversCity.ca. I didn’t know it is billable but they charged me $2 for every message! Be careful with this company. They look so nice until they start to steal your money. But then you can’t do anything to return the money....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Annoying Commercials

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent