logo

Corporation For Character
Misleadingly Vague "survey"
2. (7 mins ago)
3Psychics.com Scam FRAUD Spell Rip Off Spellcaster Crime Gang 1-877-398-0778
3Psychics.com took my money and stopped answering my calls!
3. (11 mins ago)
JDNETT PROFITS
FRAUD
4. (15 mins ago)
FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
5. (16 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rakuten.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rakuten.com - fraud

Posted: 2014-03-16 by    J123fagan
I am a small business owner and full time stay at home mom of two young toddlers. My husband is a professional musician and drum instructor. He is very talented at photography and I wanted to buy him a nice Canon camera so he could make additional income for our family since his drum teaching business had slowed down quite a bit. I found an incredible deal on Rakuten and was a bit skeptical of the seller because when I went to check out and there was a $299 shipping charge. So I sent an email to the “real customer service” Rakuten and they replied back the following to ease my concern...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Rakuten.com - Used my personal details without consent

Posted: 2013-11-25 by    scurrin
I’ve sent an email to Rakuten.com with some questions about the product they were selling and received a reply that satisfied me completely. Ordered and received my order on time but soon discovered that they’ve used my email with my contact details to advertise that product. This company has violated my rights by using my personal information....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Japan Complaint category E-Shopping

Rakuten.com - They are thieves and liars!

Posted: 2013-04-28 by    Andhika
I became a victim of Rakuten.com activity. When I purchased a computer program that was supposed to cure my computer, this program was installed to gather personal information. I will start a law case. They are thieves and liars!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Madoff Admits Running 50bn Scam