logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
QSL-Tenders.co.uk
They are crooks, plain and simple
2. (0 mins ago)
Source Marketing Direct
SCAM door to door selling, only commission
3. (26 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCS Stamps and Coins Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

PCS Stamps and Coins - Connecticut, Norwalk - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission

Posted: 2013-06-12 by    sandyparker
I seen an ad in a magazine for a half dollar $15 so I bought it on 4/25. These people then sent a package I did not request in June. I didn't even open the package and pit return to sender and gave it back to post office. These scammers had the nerve to bill my credit card $46.95 without any authorization. I called them today and asked them why was I billed, I don't have any merchandise except for what i already bought in April. This scammer by the name of ms. Lang had the nerve to say im on a "list" to get merchandise. I said I didn't ask to be put on any list, she said...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Solicitors

PCS Stamps and Coins - Connecticut, Norwalk - They sent a coind I didn't order.

Posted: 2011-01-21 by    Maria Willocks
In May, they sent my the first coin for a new collection I did not order. I put it on the self and I forgot about it.I did not pay any bill because I did not order. Now, they are sending me this 'cancellation notice" saying that I have to pay or return the coin. I understand I should return the coin but I DID NOT ORDER ANY. Why I have to lose my time in returning something I did not order and get this rude letter in the mail. This is completly unfair for a client who bought a big collection for 2 or 3 years and paid everything on time. NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!.
Thank you very much....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Other

PCS Stamps and Coins - Indiana - missing shipment #3

Posted:    Doris C. Hamilton
I have received Shipment #35 (West Virginia) and
#37 (Nebraska)
but #36 (Nevada) has never shown up here

Ms. Doris C. Hamilton
205 Greenwood Pl
North Vernon 47265-9035

I would like to replace the missing shipment #36 (Nevada)
if it is available...I have no idea what happened to the original
shipment.

Bookkeeper3517@yahoo.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Indiana Complaint category Other

PCS Stamps and Coins - Connecticut, Norwalk - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order

Posted:    Scammed by PCS Stamps
We got sent a couple of state quarters last December. They asked for $17.99 and then they would continue to send more state quarters and more bills after future shipments. We had not ordered this item and were not interested in receiving more of them. There was no information about returning the items (2 quarters and a lot of paperwork about the state of origin of the quarters - Possible value of items was 94 cents to include quarters and copy costs of the paperwork). Since we were not interested in further shipments, we did not respond.

After 3-4 months we started receiving threatening...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Nigerian Scammers on Skype