logo

Rev. Leonard Bell
ILLEGAL REPRESENTATION AMONG MY PARTNERS
4. (23 mins ago)
Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell
Scam company requesting a $20 fee for an application to receive an award of $2,997,500.00
5. (28 mins ago)
Comwave VOIP
Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Paul Roberts International Modelling Agency PRIModels Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Paul Roberts International Modelling Agency PRIModels - Victoria, Melbourne Metro Area - Scam

Posted: 2012-05-30 by    rachel20003
Hello,
I don't really know where to begin with this complaint, so I will start from the start. I am 6'1 and of an athletic build. For a normal person I could be considered thin, but as a model I would be considered plus size. When I was 14 I received a business card from Paul Roberts one night when I was walking down Swanston Street in Melbourne. At first I was like "pffft, probably just some guy trying to sell something". I put the card in my pocket. When I later reexamined the card in more detail, I was able to see that it was quite professionally put together. I saw...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, Victoria, Melbourne Metro Area Complaint category Other

China Milk Scam