logo

Hyundai Motor Finance Company
Unsolicited phone calls
4. (14 mins ago)
Upworkptr.com
Stay away from these crooks
5. (20 mins ago)

Monumental Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Monumental Life Insurance - Stay away from these guys

Posted: 2012-09-06 by    Vibronet
I received a letter stating my mother has a policy with monumental. My mother passed away in 1992. When i called monumental, i was told that a policy did exist. i was told to fax a claim, death certificate, and hippa form to them. i then received a letter from them stating they received all of my information and would process the calim within 15 days of receiving my forms. i then called 2 weeks later and was told the claim was paid back in 1992. and they stated they never closed the claim out in 1992 but refused to send me proof the claim was paid....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Monumental Life Insurance - Illinois, Chicago - Fraud

Posted:    john abington
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Illinois, Chicago Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid