logo

K.W.S Windows and Conservatories
FAILED TO HONOR OUR GUARANTEE
5. (35 mins ago)
Kimtech.ca
They stop responding emails and our phone calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Monster Energy Drinks Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Monster Energy Drinks - California, Huntington Park - flat drinks

Posted: 2011-10-11 by    lily8282
2weeks ago my husband had a get together n decided to buy a case of monsters to offer to his friends well our surprise somehow the monsters were flat no t at all the usual taste.we are usual monster buyers but this incident really made us sad because a case of monsters with crv and all can really be a pain in the pocket if the product turns out to be bad. don't get me wrong we still love n buy monsters but would like to get our moneys worth, thank you for your attention....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Huntington Park Complaint category Food

Monster Energy Drinks - Ontario, Mississauga - Poor packaging

Posted:    JanetMay
As a frequent customer I have never found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks until last night. Both my sister and I had purchased a can of Monster Assault, and the Low carb Monster and found that while driving both of the cans had developed a crack in them. Luckily she had caught on to the fact that her can had cracked open and just started drinking it, leaving her posessions unharmed. I on the other hand, put my energy drink in my bag - which had my ipod, and expensive University textbooks in it - had not lucked out. What are the chance of two energy drinks simultaneously developing...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario, Mississauga Complaint category Food

Avoid Foreclosure