Monster Energy Drinks Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Monster Energy Drinks - California, Huntington Park / flat drinks

lily8282 on Oct 11, 2011
2weeks ago my husband had a get together n decided to buy a case of monsters to offer to his friends well our surprise somehow the monsters were flat no t at all the usual taste.we are usual monster buyers but this incident really made us sad because a case of monsters with crv and all can really be a pain in the pocket if the product turns out to be bad. don't get me wrong we still love n buy monsters but would like to get our moneys worth, thank you for your attention.

Monster Energy Drinks - Ontario, Mississauga / Poor packaging

As a frequent customer I have never found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks until last night. Both my sister and I had purchased a can of Monster Assault, and the Low carb Monster and found that while driving both of the cans had developed a crack in them. Luckily she had caught on to the fact that her can had cracked open and just started drinking it, leaving her posessions unharmed. I on the other hand, put my energy drink in my bag - which had my ipod, and expensive University textbooks in it - had not lucked out. What are the chance of two energy drinks simultaneously...
Contact Us