Millennium Travel Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Millennium Travel - Arkansas, Danville / Invalid entry

De
Debra Klier on 2015-07-13
A moneygram for $100 was sent within the 21 days allowed with the travel request form by first class mail. After waiting for 2 months and no reply, I called customer service gave my package number to the agent and was told that my entry was invalid as I did not send my money by certified mail. He also said that my refund was mailed over a month ago yet I had not received it. Why did they cash the check if my entry was invalid? Plus I never received any notice. I now have to wait longer for my refund because they have to check to make sure the first check wasn't cashed in order to issue a new one. I will never do business with this company again. If the offer is too good to be true, it usually is.

Millennium Travel - Florida, Port Orange / 2 round trip tix to anywhere in the USA.

On April 26, 2008 my wife and I traveled to Pidgeon Forge, Tn. to attend meeting of Grand Crowne Resorts. We rec'd an invitation that said if we attended we would get a flight for two anywhere in the USA. We assumed this would be a free flight. They told us to pick 3 dates to fly which we did. After almost 9 months they sent us a letter stating there would be additional charges (we already paid $130 processing fee) of $590.00 for tickets from Asheville, NC., or Charlotte, NC., or Greensboro, SC (one of 3 airports chosen by them) to Houston, Tx. The normal fare for such tickets from...
Contact Us