logo

Isagenix Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Isagenix - A RIP-OFF!!

Posted:    Larry L Schulman MD
They charged me unfairly...then never refunded the money!! They promised a refund...in writing...stilll no refund...stay away from this group of thieves!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Isagenix - Unethical recruiting tactics!

Posted:    Rachel Canales
I have been contacted by a woman named Wendy and a man named Drew trying to recruit me to Isagenix. I did not authorize this, and I find it quite unethical that they took it upon themselves to actively recruit someone that is with a different company. If I had contacted them, then I would not see this as a problem. This act of "poaching" from other companies has to stop!!! We as ethical network marketers must come together and stop this unethical method of recruiting. I will do everything in my power to put a stop to it and hope the rest of the ethical network marketers will do...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Isagenix - This blender is absolutely useless

Posted:    Infuriated
I purchased a Isagenix branded shake blender for $50 + tax + shipping for approximately $65.00 total.

The blender blade unit silicone seal was not positioned properly and leaked the first time I used the blender. I re-seated the seal and it worked fine for about 2 weeks when it malfunctioned again. I removed the top after mixing a shake to find the liquid had leaked again. When pieces of the silicone seal showed up in the shake, I realized the seal had not just lifted a bit, it was blended into the shake.

I contacted Isagenix about the problem via email. They sent me...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics

Tips for the Perfect Christmas Tree