Isagenix Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Isagenix / Unethical recruiting tactics!

I have been contacted by a woman named Wendy and a man named Drew trying to recruit me to Isagenix. I did not authorize this, and I find it quite unethical that they took it upon themselves to actively recruit someone that is with a different company. If I had contacted them, then I would not see this as a problem. This act of "poaching" from other companies has to stop!!! We as ethical network marketers must come together and stop this unethical method of recruiting. I will do everything in my power to put a stop to it and hope the rest of the ethical network marketers will do the same.

Isagenix / This blender is absolutely useless

I purchased a Isagenix branded shake blender for $50 + tax + shipping for approximately $65.00 total. The blender blade unit silicone seal was not positioned properly and leaked the first time I used the blender. I re-seated the seal and it worked fine for about 2 weeks when it malfunctioned again. I removed the top after mixing a shake to find the liquid had leaked again. When pieces of the silicone seal showed up in the shake, I realized the seal had not just lifted a bit, it was blended into the shake. I contacted Isagenix about the problem via email. They sent me instructions to return the...
Contact Us