logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Indian Postal service - Registered letter got misplaced

Posted:    Shyamal Roy
Sir,

I sent a registered letter from U.S.A. on the 11th August 2009 to Kolkata India.The registered letter number is RE192087887US. I found out by the tracking number that it left from Newyork, USA on 15th August at 7:15 AM. However it has not reached its destination till today(4th September 2009).Can India Postal Service help me tracking that letter.

Thanks

Shyamal Roy
U.S.A....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Indian Postal service - Non Delivery of Speed Post

Posted:    Sunil Kumar Pathak
Sir,
My Speed post No-EF026081219IN has been booked at Vishweshwaraiya Bhawan, Post office, Punaichack, Baily Road, Patna. This post has not been delivered to Mr. B. N. Kishore, at Siwan (Bihar) till today. Kindly enquire and inform me earliest.

Yours,
Email - skpathakpro@indiatimes.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Books

Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia

Posted:    S. SIVARAJA MOHAN
I am S. Sivaraja Mohan working with an esteemed Company in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. On 7th May 2008 11:07:13 AM, I had sent one Parcel (Carton) to India thru Saudi Postal Service (EMS Al-Bareed Al-Muntaz) and the Airway Bill No. CP352000300SA. The Post Office authorities said to me that, it will be reached within 10–15 days. But, till date (07 July 2008) not yet reach in the below address.
Moreover, so many times I enquired with the Post Office (Yanbu Al-Sinayah Branch, Saudi Arabia) concerned staffs, but I did not get any positive information and they could not able to find out the parcel...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Other

Indian Postal service - Package came empty

Posted:    Mahesh Suddhala
We had a 20 kg package filled with goods worth 25,000 RS was coming from India, Madras. We did receive the package but the package was empty, and ripped open before we laid our hand on the package. This was a registered mail and this box was just left at the door and we never had a chance to sign any documents.

Please let us know the right way to claim this money back from Indian Postal Service.

Thanks!
Regards
Mahesh Suddhala

Thanks!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Indian Postal service - DL is lost inspite of sending it using speed post

Posted:    Sandeep Majumdar
The indian post sucks...My parents mailed my DL from Bhilai to my office in Bangalore ,using Speed Post of Indian Postal sevice.But its almost 3 weeks I have not received it.
To experiment the service of Indian post ,I tried to send some post cards to my office in electronic city,but unfortunately these post cards have not arrived yet.
What I can make out is that Postman are afraid of gettin into office premises esp if its a IT park.I dont know the reason.These people are not even bother to return to the senders address if they cant deliver to destination.
On the other hand...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Government & Police

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia