logo

HRRG Collections Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

HRRG Collections - Florida, Plantation - False Billing

Posted: 2012-10-27 by    Randy Bramwell
I went to the hospital for 3 different visits and I understand that the physician services are billed separately. I have a very low income. I couldn't afford to pay the hospital charges, and I spoke with a representative at my hospital. She had me apply for the Care Program and I was approved. All my hospital charges, 3 different bills, were forgiven. The physician charges were billed through Team Health/Plantation Billing Center, which gave me 3 additional bills . I couldn't afford to pay for those bills either and I spoke with a representative at Team Health/Plantation Billing Center...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Plantation Complaint category Collections Agencies

HRRG Collections - Florida, Bogota - Rudeness/disrespect

Posted: 2012-06-18 by    lindsayclan
This company is attempting to contact me about a medical bill initiated at the Emergency room at Tuality Hospital in Forest Grove, Oregon by my ex-wife, who had put it in my name. I had no idea this had been done...and now this company is calling.
They initiate the call by asking information about my Son. No company info, no explanation. I am not about to hand out my kids info to some anonymous person. Now they are calling and hanging up when I explain this. Harassment as far as I am concerned.
I pay my bills and will pay this bill...but not under the present conditions. I am NOT going...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Bogota Complaint category Collections Agencies

HRRG Collections - Florida, Tampa - COLLECTIION PRACTICES /EXTORTION

Posted:    carrera1
hrrg has been harassing my phone line with repeated excessive calls since march of 2010 this is Nov yes.
leaving automated messages ab 10-15 a day.
After rading the similar illegal practice abusing good people .
There is no legitimate document they can provide therefore it condsidered a fraud.Beside they rude and arrogant using abusive
language at 1st conversation we had with jack demanding social sec number.
Thay have been told that there is a legal process has been started regarding their practices. They don't seem understand english and they keep calling...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Tampa Complaint category Collections Agencies

HRRG Collections - Florida, Plantation - Bogus bill

Posted:    Di├ína Horton
I recieved a bill today, for almost the same amount I owe the Jewish Hospital. I was concerned because I make timely payments to Jewish every month. I called Jewish to ensure they hadn't wrote me off, and they ensured me that a plan was set and that there were no issues. I then proceeded to tell them I receieved an additional bill, and they insisted I call the number on the bill for myself. She said she was unsure, and could only see the information pertaining to the ER. When I called HRRG, the (rude) lady said it was for Physician services offered. Now, what I don't understand is that...

HRRG Collections - Extreme Unprofessionalism, Ignorance to Collection Law

Posted:    TLJ1
HRRG IS HORRIBLE, DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR YOUR COLLECTION SERVICES. I am working on resolving an outstanding balance on behalf of a person who has suffered a severe brain injury. She is receiving a small settlement and has several liens on the amount that she is scheduled to receive. She did not have insurance. In the interest of fairness to all of her providers, I submitted an offer to HRRG to ensure that they received some form of payment. I have sent information to their fax number (954)584-5604 repreated times. They have lost my information, then they act like its my fault that they do not maintain...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies

HRRG Collections - Texas - False billing practices

Posted:    beandawgs
Received a bill from HRRG collections in the amount of $1434 for a ER physician for my son. I had taken my son to the hospital on 2/10/10. Curious why the amount is so high as I have insurance, United Healthcare. So I called HRRG to find out what was going on and was told by a guy named "Jerry" that my insurance had been billed and they denied the claim. So his response is "check, check or credit card". Wasn't even interested in was the claim really valid? Just wanted the money, even after I tried explaining that his insurance is good and there must be a mistake somewhere....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Collections Agencies

Beware of Phishing Scam!