logo

Latest Questions

Heartland Express Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Heartland Express - Virginia, Fredericksburg - aggressive driving

Posted: 2011-01-26 by    J.K.S.
On 25 Jan '11 at about 11:45 AM I tried to enter I-95 northbound at exit 130. A Heartland Express semi nearly ran me off the entrance ramp - I had to speed up to 68 mph to get on the highway, or go off the road! Then, I exited I-95 at exit 133B. The exit ramp speed is 25 mph, but this truck was literally on my bumper, so I was forced to speed up to 40 mph! I'm sure the driver thought it was fun to haze a little Toyota, but what if I had been a less aware or less skilled driver? What if there had been a child in the car? I had gotten this guy's phone number, I would have called the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Virginia, Fredericksburg Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Heartland Express - no miles

Posted:    BRION
THIS COMPANY SUCKS...I SIGNED UP FOR A SYSTEM DRIVER(OTR) AND THE REGIONAL DRIVER GOT MORE MILES THAN ME...MY FIRST WEEK WAS 800 MILES EVEN..WHOA!...AT .42 A MILE BIG DEAL...THEY EVEN GAVE A TRUCK THAT WAS ONE WEEK FROM INSPECTION SO I LOSS A FULL DAYS WORK...THEN I HAD A LOAD OF OVERAGE IN JACKSONVILLE AND HAD TO DELIVER THAT TO YELLOW TRUCK...PROBLEM WAS IT TOOK TILL NOON TO BE RESOLVED AND GUESS HOW HEARTLAND OPERATES, NO LOAD BEFORE NOON, NO LOAD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY! HEARTLAND SUCKS NO WONDER WHY SO MANY DRIVERS IN THE SNACK ROOM WERE CALLING OTHER COMPANIES TO WORK FOR...WITH ALL THEIR...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers

CES 2011 Preview