logo

Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
4. (32 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.
5. (49 mins ago)

HDcavern Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

HDcavern - They took money without my permission

Posted: 2014-07-21 by    nfsd
I started to get different offers on my email from the company Hdcavern. They offered me different TV packages. I refused, but later decided to try. As well as they offered me free subscription within 3 weeks. I applied for this subscription, but after 5 days they started to take money from me. They did it without my permission.The worst company ever, so avoid these bastards and post comments about your experience with them....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

HDcavern - Don't ever use these guys - they're a scam.

Posted: 2013-06-05 by    pinkglitter
I got sucked into this through HDcavern.com, which said that if I signed up for one offer that I would be able to make $50 that same day. Well, I signed up for two months' trial, and cannot cancel it through them. However, for that "free" trial they already took a dollar out of my account and I have no idea why. Don't ever use these guys - they're a scam....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

How To Spot Cosmetic Product Scams