logo

The Hair Shoppe
Bad hair color
3. (20 mins ago)
Pet Shipping GK Service
The puppy was never delivered
4. (23 mins ago)
Booking.com
Awful Customer Service & Inaccurate Website
5. (24 mins ago)
xmeeting.com
no messages or response from members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GSN Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

GSN - New Jersey - Tokens purchased, not received

Posted: 2012-09-18 by    DMW7
I purchased for $19.99 150, 000 tokens + a bonus of 30, 000 Tokens as a special offer on Friday, 9/14/12. I received the 150, 000 tokens + ONLY 15, 000 tokens, not the 30, 000 as offered in the 5:00pm to 7:00pm special. I have contacted GSN.help 3 times and do not receive a reply, nor do I receive the additional 15, 0000 (for a total of 30, 000) as promised. All my E-mails to GSN.help go unanswered despite the promise of an answer or at least a reply within 48 hours in all probability. GSN is quick to take your money from the Credit Card but fall short when it comes to resolving a problem. They...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey Complaint category Gambling Games

GSN - Slim Seduction

Posted:    Diane
I ordered slim seduction, and returned it unopened. They charged me $50 anyway. When I called to complain they offered to return half the money that they charged me. Now I paid $25 for nothing!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Save Money by Planning the Several Meals with One Ingredient