logo

GSN Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

GSN - Games taken my tokens

Posted: 2015-03-06 by    mawnana10
I don't like to complain, but I am on a fixed income and I buy tokens all the time. Lately the games freeze causing me to loose large amount of tokens. Today 3/6/15 I won 127, 000 tokens but when I played 4 games of Bingo at 2, 000 per game, the game left me with a balance of 4, 254 tokens. now I paid for those tokens and I want them back, also on the 3rd of this month the Slots took over a million of my tokens. I won those tokens and I want them back. Please help me. I tried to contact help@gsn.com to no avail .I love playing these games but I feel Iam being taken for a ride....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games

GSN - New Jersey - Tokens purchased, not received

Posted: 2012-09-18 by    DMW7
I purchased for $19.99 150, 000 tokens + a bonus of 30, 000 Tokens as a special offer on Friday, 9/14/12. I received the 150, 000 tokens + ONLY 15, 000 tokens, not the 30, 000 as offered in the 5:00pm to 7:00pm special. I have contacted GSN.help 3 times and do not receive a reply, nor do I receive the additional 15, 0000 (for a total of 30, 000) as promised. All my E-mails to GSN.help go unanswered despite the promise of an answer or at least a reply within 48 hours in all probability. GSN is quick to take your money from the Credit Card but fall short when it comes to resolving a problem. They...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey Complaint category Gambling Games

Holiday Tipping