logo

American Income Life Insurance
WIERD
2. (14 mins ago)
Lumosity
Caught trying to take unauthorized funds from my checking account
3. (14 mins ago)
CHIVALRY CATTERY
bad cat breeder
4. (40 mins ago)
Dr. Richard Weiss
Charged for services not received
5. (41 mins ago)
ESPchat
My bank card was charged

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GSN Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

GSN - New Jersey - Tokens purchased, not received

Posted: 2012-09-18 by    DMW7
I purchased for $19.99 150, 000 tokens + a bonus of 30, 000 Tokens as a special offer on Friday, 9/14/12. I received the 150, 000 tokens + ONLY 15, 000 tokens, not the 30, 000 as offered in the 5:00pm to 7:00pm special. I have contacted GSN.help 3 times and do not receive a reply, nor do I receive the additional 15, 0000 (for a total of 30, 000) as promised. All my E-mails to GSN.help go unanswered despite the promise of an answer or at least a reply within 48 hours in all probability. GSN is quick to take your money from the Credit Card but fall short when it comes to resolving a problem. They...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey Complaint category Gambling Games

GSN - Slim Seduction

Posted:    Diane
I ordered slim seduction, and returned it unopened. They charged me $50 anyway. When I called to complain they offered to return half the money that they charged me. Now I paid $25 for nothing!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Keep Your Family Safe with Driving Safety Tips