logo

PTC/PTR Scam Sites List
Beware!
3. (9 mins ago)
Fallas Parades
Worst place to work for!
4. (17 mins ago)

Gigats.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gigats.com - False Job Opportunities Scam

Posted: 2013-11-06 by    AntX
I signed up with these fools thinking it was a legit service based on word of mouth from a friend of mine looking for a job as well. After the 3rd or 4th application I filled out on separate websites, I realized that their system wasn't as useful as they claimed. I was then given a job of the day from the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and was like...wait...what? It took me to a site where you were supposed to pay a subscription fee to be able to access job postings and apply for them. After that I unsubcribed to every single site that I had given my info to through gigats.com. They also have a...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career

Gigats.com - Florida, Orlando - shady,manipulative sales presentation

Posted: 2013-07-02 by    Victor Roman
On Friday, 6/28/13 at 11:49 a.m. - I was attempting to apply for a job with Molina Healthcare via the web. The site lead me to gigates.com (it appears my job application was hijacked only I did not know it then) where it stated that I was not applying for a job but was signing up for a job search engine and that afterwards I could apply for that job. (the gigats site presented itself like monster board or some such similar web search engine) I had problems with the site application. It would not accept my address. About 20 minutes later – I received a text to call a 1-888 phone number concerning...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Orlando Complaint category Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies

Gigats.com - Wisconsin - Hijacked during online job application

Posted: 2013-02-07 by    Gigats scam
While applying for a job on an online job posting site, my application was hijacked by Gigats.com and was told I had to speak to a representative in person in order for them to get additional information for my application. I was told by "Kenneth" that he was able to submit only one applicant per day to the company advertising for this position, only the best applicant for the job would be referred by him. Between this (red flag already) BS speech, he kept asking me if I wanted to continue my education or start my own business. No, I just want to apply for this job I told him. I continued...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Wisconsin Complaint category Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies

Scam Artists Preying On Trusting Elderly